Time does not exist

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by Archimonde, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Describe the system?
    Sure thing.

Speculation.

Since you cannot show that god actually exists then you equally cannot assign properties to him.

V<-c+V>c =0?:shrug:

-4x10[sup]8[/sup]m.sec[sup]-1[/sup]+5x10[sup]8[/sup]m.sec[sup]-1[/sup] = 0?
    The first half satisfies your conditions but the equation but doesn't work, -1 + 1 does, so what?
    God has a velocity?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Reiku Banned Banned

The mass, which can be excluded during this period, have a velocity (V) which is under lightspeed, (V<c).
    I think you knew that, thus, if God is a time-reversed entity, then he will have a property that will renormalize being a velocity above ''c'' >
    (V>c)...

When both values are added, they result in zero = 0. ((+ + -) = 0).

Reiku

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pencil Banned Banned

Micho Kaku already answered this question
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/space/spacechat/livechat/michio_kaku.shtml

Bernard Hunt: Is time just the human awareness; a thing that isn't really a dimension?
    Dr Michio Kaku: Space time is an arena on which matter can exist. Therefore, time is a co-ordinate that measures the passing or evolution of an object. Some people have said that time does not exist, which confuses the perception of time with time as a co-ordinate on this arena.

8. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

The mass? What mass?

IF god exists, IF he's a time-reversed entity.
    More speculation without basis.

Which proves what?
    God = 0?

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

in your opinion oli, would you say time can be 100% proven as a true dimension?. because the other dimensions are distances and have physical effects. how does time effect the universe?. im not asking for the definition of times function. im asking to explain the actual mechanics of how time works.

not just saying "without time things would all happen at once". what are the actual working mechanics behind time.

when a theory is put forth it by rights has to be able to hold up to tests, how can you test time to show the theory in action?.

peace.

10. Reiku Banned Banned

''The mass? What mass''

I'm sorry... but did you think that God weighed a known weight?

''IF god exists, IF he's a time-reversed entity.
    More speculation without basis''

Maybe, but at least it makes sense.

''V<-c+V>c =0?

-4x108m.sec-1+5x108m.sec-1 = 0?
    The first half satisfies your conditions but the equation but doesn't work, -1 + 1 does, so what?
    God has a velocity?''

No God does not have a velocity. But i am a beleiver that God is real. If He/She is, then He/She must represent either a greater force or a lower force... between V>c or V<c. Now if we see ths from relativity, we will see that it must either be propogating into the future or into the past...
    God might be a being that does not experience time and space - ''c''. V>c and V<c would always be preserved. This is analogous to a photon.

Reiku :m:

11. Reiku Banned Banned

To highlight the importance of V<-c+V>c = 0 is E=-Mc2+E=Mc2 = 0. One represents negative energy and the other positive.
    Both equations work. Her we have a negative or anti-energy. It may even have an aniti-mass for that reason.

Reiku

12. Enmos Valued Senior Member

How is this evidence that animals don't experience time as we do ?
    Ok granted, maybe insects and the likes do not experience time the way we do because the are not concious on the same level as us. But mammals do experience time just as we do. Please provide evidence that other mammals do not experience time in the way that we do.

13. Reiku Banned Banned

And on this note, i would have to say animals do not experience ''time.''

They have slower perception and a multitude less of intelligence. They can be conditioned into sutuations, but usually, humans need not be conditioned. They can evaluate situations from the very first go.
    In the Copenhagen Interpretation, a mouse cannot collapse the wave function.

Einstein did not like the standard interpretation. He said that he could not beleive a mouse can bring about such drastic changes. But it was soon explained that there was a potantial in the universe telling matter how to behave.

None of this worked though if nothing went faster-than-light, such as information. then Einstein was proven wrong again. Quantum Entanglement solved the EPR Paradox.

Information NEEDED TO travel faster-than-light so that changes could happen at extreem distances at superluminal speeds. At these types of speeds, a system could maintain a consistant solid reality.

For a signal to leave Andromeda, and reach here in just under a second, it needs (about) c^350,000 speed through real time. In imaginary time, it is in gact moving back through time. This dimension usuall runs through Bradyonic matter at the speed of light, but we are now describing a system moving beyond 'c'.

There is no limit. There has been no mathematical system that accounts for a limit for any value of V>c. But there is not.

There is a limit at lower states, but there is also a ground state rule making a system opperate to the principle of least action. These lower states may even represent the inner-most band of the cloud of electrons. More to this. That if God represented 'c' exactly, then it would not need to worry about either travelling through time or space... Everything would freeze... a bit like Minkowski space represents. That every is moving even at zero-temperatures, and that nothing is standing stationary. Even though the universe seems very defined, it is constantly being changed. And our past seems like a fly stuck in amber.
    Quantum waves, moving at superluminal speeds are creating the universe around us. Our bubbles of perception are actually the conduit for a more complex existence. Th being of self and character.

Reiku

14. Enmos Valued Senior Member

So where is the proof ?
    This is actually getting worse. Now it is asserted that animals do not experience time AT ALL !? I mean.. :crazy:

15. Reiku Banned Banned

I suppose you are talking about the proof of superluminal speeds?

In that case, i advise you to read Dr. John G. Cramers Transactional Interpretation. You should already know that all of reality is built upon quantum waves... These are wave sof probability, and macroscopic objects are a single value though coherency at fundamental level.

Also, Hoyle tells us that we should beleive that signals of quantum information is coming from the future. Fred Wolf tells us that it may even quantum tunnel.
    The concepts are inetersting, and if i am right consciousness is a back-reaction to inertia.

Reiku :m:

16. Enmos Valued Senior Member

No, I mean proof that animals do not experience time.

17. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

Animals do not live in the future or past like we do; they are completely living in the present moment. This is because is our minds that keep "wondering" on the past, or in the future (anxiety); animals don´t have this sort of cosncience.
    By the very fact of living merely on the present moment, animals trascend time in the sense that the present is eternity.
    The future is not there, the past is gone; the present time is eternity.

19. Enmos Valued Senior Member

You are talking about consciousness, not perception of time.
    Animals can remember things, some animals can even plan ahead.
    On a basic level animals experience time, which is not the same as thinking about it.

20. Reiku Banned Banned

Call me a materialist, but i see differential factors between any cresture and animal compared to man. That is pretty much a naive concept you presumed. Why would you think, let us say, a butterfly has intelligent thought?
    Morphic Feilds beleive it or not, could answer for the order of life.
    Remember, these fields give each particle a pre-planned course. Here i would like to note that yet again, (those dead-sea scrolls we often talk about), THE WIKIPEDIA, The site i cannot stand because it is very incorrect at times, says that Morphic Fields are not well-considered in the scientific mainstream... But, because Morphic Fields represent a reality that is preplanned, the De-Broglie Bohm Intepretation comes to rise.
    This interpretation says that information must travel-faster-than light, so that changes can heppen at long distences according to a specific recording device fue to an al pervading field called the quantum potential.
    It also states that nothing is random. Everything in this reality is a product of signals. An echo wave and an offer wave. They meet up in the present and create a collapse i the wave function and create a single answer.
    Numbers larger than 10^100 collapses happen under one second. This is due to the 6 billion-odd people on earth. So many complex figures are taken into consideration when a single realuty is involved.

Reiku

21. Tht1Gy! Life, The universe, and e... Registered Senior Member

I'm gonna have to go with Enmos on this one.
    In fact, any statement about how animals experence time is anthropormorphic, i.e. We have no idea. Not really.
    Some animals may well have a more developed sense than others.
    Though, I have to admit; never seen one with a watch...:shrug:
    Wait a minute, I just thought of something: bees navigate by the position of the sun,,,

22. Learned Hand Registered Senior Member

Okay. You said a mouthful and I read every word of it. Interesting stuff. My only thought at the moment is that if time does not exist, did it ever exist? If so, when? I just can't seem to break out of that damn time-space continuum thing. No two objects can occupy a 3-dimensional space at the same time. True? If so, "when" always exists. Like, "Once upon a time. . . " or "Before time began . . ." or "And the Lord said. . ."

23. Reiku Banned Banned

Learned
    ''My only thought at the moment is that if time does not exist, did it ever exist?''

If you want to be accurate, you can use the epiphenomonon of consciousness from a totally quantum physical sense, that time only just really began 100,000 years ago. The is the Observer Effect.

Reiku