Tide turning on Circumcision, Push to circumcise all male infants

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by madanthonywayne, Aug 24, 2009.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, and thats when you see all the stuff that was under the hood

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

uke:

I'm a nutritionist.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Ah so you have looked 'under the hood'? Since when do nutritionist's have cause to look at a man's penis? I say since you claim to have seen one that you don't know what is under the hood unless the man was having an erection. Were you handling the penis to make it erect?

Maybe the men where you come from aren't taught how to be clean. European men are taught as children how to clean their bodies and how to pull back their foreskin and keep it clean.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah I am sure they are. They clean their arses with paper. Not water. How do they clean their foreskins? By shaking their dicks over a urinal?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

They are taught to bathe

Oh you know what men do in urinals? Again sam I would like to know does being a nutritionist necessitate looking at a man's penis? Also were you handling the penis so that it became erect and reveal what was 'under the hood'? Its an important thing to clear up since you say you have seen this one penis. We need to substantiate that you know what you are talking about.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You'd be surprised at what you get to see working in a hospital. Meanwhile, its good to know that European men bathe every time they take a piss/

9. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

No no no. You don't have to tell me what happens in hospitals as my mother works in one. So either this hospital was so shabby as to not have their patients covered, in which case they are just laying about naked with no sheets, or you were in a position where you had to look at a penis.

I ask you again how is it that a nutritionist is in a position to see a penis? And since you claim to know what is 'under the hood' it must have been an erect penis. Were you looking at an erect penis?

Please answer the questions since you are the one who said you have actually witnessed an erect uncircumcised penis. It would have to be erect or you wouldn't know what was beneath the foreskin.

An uncircumcised penis will only be unclean if someone does not wash under the foreskin for a long period of time and bacteria builds up.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Not according to what I've read, apparently if they even miss a shower for a day or don't clean properly after pissing they get some accumulation of smegma. Just the fact that some urine remains in the sac of the foreskin is unhygienic enough anyway. And most places that do not circumcise also do not practise taharat or the practice of washing with water after going to the bathroom or even taking a bath for the purpose of wudu. Or shaving pubic hair.

Talk about the great unwashed masses.

11. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Answer the question Sam.

How is it that you, as a nutritionist, came to close quarters with an uncircumcised penis?

We need to get this straight or you will just look like a liar.

The uncircumcised penis needs either to have the foreskin pulled back so someone can look at it or it needs to be erect. How did you come, as a nutritionist, to see what was under the hood?

What you have read? What was the title of the book that gives you this impression? I know first hand and you do not; these men are very clean. I don't know of too many men or women who go without showers if they can help it.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I told you, I worked in a hospital. I'm not inclined to discuss details of my work online. It does not matter to me if you believe it or not because my impressions are only valid to me.

I have it read it online during a previous discussion on this topic

And I fail to see how you would know if there was residual urine unless it was in amounts significant enough to be visible.

Random internet search for the iinfo:

http://www.circinfo.net/why_the_foreskin_increases_infection_risk.html

13. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

You, as a nutritionist, are not inclined to discuss the details of your work?
    :roflmao:

That's another way of saying or admitting 'I have never seen an uncircumcised penis'. This makes you a liar.

By the way what was the title of that book you read? You know the one that explains to you how all European men, most of whom are uncircumcised, are dirty.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Not specific details that people can recognise especially when it involves other people, no.

What book? Who mentioned a book?

15. Slysoon Registered Senior Member

Lucysnow

When using the Internet as a medium for debate, you will come across strangers whose personal experiences are unbeknown to you. As such, you must harbour at least a modicum of good faith if the debate is to go anywhere. Accept S.A.M.'s work experiences and her decision not to disclose details about her professional life online. Working in a hospital, being a nutritionist, and seeing uncircumcised penises in the process of both are all quite believable. There is no need to stretch one's imagination.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Here is at least proof of concept, but with termites.
    http://nopr.niscair.res.in/bitstream/123456789/1000/1/IJTK 6(4) (2007) 559-562.pdf

17. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

What exactly does 'not specific details that people can recognize' refer to?

The book where you read about the habits of non circumcised men behave in urinals.

Women in the West also use toilet paper. Are they dirtied by traces of urine as well. What you don't seem to know is that men pull back their foreskin when they urinate. And what you also don't seem to know is that circumcised men also shake their dicks after urinating so they too would have traces of urine.

What did you do after you went to the bathroom when you were visiting the west?

18. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

I don't have to accept it, as there is no reason for a nutritionist to have to examine an uncircumcised penis which requires it to be erect or pulled back for her to make the claim she has about what she had seen 'under the hood'.

Good faith doesn't mean not being able to explain what ones experience was that lead one to some conclusion. Good Faith doesn't mean that one should not challenge someone's claim.

19. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

When they are infants, yes, because they're not mature enough to make decisions. But that decision will still affect the kid when he's no longer a kid.

20. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Think of it as gross, you would think anything that doesn't fall under the edicts of your tradition as gross. The discrepancy in what you had to say has already been shown. You related facts of the non circumcised penis having traces of urine:

Women in the West also use toilet paper. Are they dirtied by traces of urine as well. What you don't seem to know is that men pull back their foreskin when they urinate. And what you also don't seem to know is that circumcised men also shake their dicks after urinating so they too would have traces of urine.

You would then say that this is true for women as well is it not? And also true for a circumcised penis since it is also shaken off after urinating. So both circumcised and non circumcised would both show traces of urine would it not?

21. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

I told you that it doesn't matter if you think its gross or not so don't continue to harp. I don't care whether you think its gross. I am dealing with the what you claim to be true.

These were the questions:

Women in the West also use toilet paper. Are they dirtied by traces of urine as well? What you don't seem to know is that men pull back their foreskin when they urinate. And what you also don't seem to know is that circumcised men also shake their dicks after urinating so they too would have traces of urine.

You would then say that this is true for women as well is it not? And also true for a circumcised penis since it is also shaken off after urinating. So both circumcised and non circumcised would both show traces of urine would it not?

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Lucy:

Well then you need not accept it. Won't change the fact that I still consider it looks gross or that you have no problem with it.

No clue. I had no cup at one time and stuffed tissue paper in my underwear till I could wash. Its urine. If it drops on your hand, will you be content with wiping it with paper?

Carried a plastic cup in my bag everywhere. What else?

No because a circumcised penis lacks the sac for collecting the residue.

The inner layer of the foreskin lines a ‘preputial sac’, which becomes a repository for shed cells, secretions, and urinary residue that accumulates

I think its like brushing teeth, if you never do it, you can't tell the difference. Or showering with a paper towel.

23. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

This has nothing to do with what you consider gross. You claimed to have knowledge and so I was questioning this supposed first hand knowledge you claim to have experienced and the conclusions are obvious.

Now these were the questions:

Women in the West also use toilet paper. What you don't seem to know is that men pull back their foreskin when they urinate. And what you also don't seem to know is that circumcised men also shake their dicks after urinating so they too would have traces of urine.

You would then say that this is true for women as well is it not? since women also go on to use paper and not water. Also this would be true for a circumcised penis since it is also shaken off after urinating. So both circumcised and non circumcised would both show traces of urine would it not?