Tiassa at Sciforums in Three Acts and an Epilogue (for the Haters)

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tiassa, Jul 27, 2003.

1. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

OOohooohoOOhh-oh...that very name does strike fear in my heart. Oh sing it now dark of night! Just hearing it I do shiver with terror.....

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

What name? Evassa?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

oooOhhhhhhhh.......oh. No! Stop! You do kill me, sire.........

Do it again.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

EVAAASSAAAAAAAA!EVAAASSAAAAAAAA!EVAAASSAAAAAAAA!

8. spookz Banned Banned

Like a fucking wart, maybe? Or a boil?

indecision?

What the devil makes you think you're not already gendankass's biggest one?

wow! you roll over pretty fast to offer your ass. youse easy, little girl

*i see you two are now acting out in this thread. behave or i will send you to your rooms! no supper either!

9. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

oooooooOOOOOOHHHHHHH oohhhHHoohh- OH.........it *tingles* me.

(from "The Lion King"). Ha.

And so the play ends my friends- in happiness and harmony. Lessons learned while few and far between have been only that life in a man is as wild as the jungle and all our emotions feathered like paradise birds.

We are the pheonix if we see this. We are nature's lepers if not. Some choose to take to their books and reason from puplits, but what is all that if all that grandiose "reason" crumbles page for bloody page in the face of adversity?

Only this and nothing more.

----------------- ----------------- FINIS ------------------- ------------------
    Dramatis Personae:

Gendy- fabulous juggernaut, sick with self love
    Mephurio- a self thinker, sick with self love
    Marquis- a grand egoed Aussie. Delicious.
    Xev- fabulous queen of the damned
    Spooky- the curly haired poodle.

and last but not least

Tessy- our tedious tautological Pedant

(actors gather center stage, hold hands, wave to crowd. Curtain falls. Soft music)

Exeunt

10. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

and last but not least, to end it all merrily:
    I'm madly in love with you Spooky pooh. Fucking foaming just thinking of you, about you, and on you. Like........*smooch*.

11. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

So if you weren't in the last few acts you don't get a credit eh? I guess I didn't participate much in the drama so the curtain call is out for me.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Fucking jesus damnations...........

Wesmorris- the resident nympho with the info, occasionally. A jesting scifer that popped in once or twice to lick on my toes.
    Kidding.

(have you really been keeping up, Wesmorris?)

13. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

only when the posts were less than five hundred words.

:bugeye: (to tiassa and meph and spooks)

what a bunch of windbag prepubers.

but you, no he, she said, they were, your mom, eat me.

*sigh*

what a bunch of bitches.

can't we all just toke a bong?

14. spookz Banned Banned

windbag prepubers

hit me wes. no holds barred. tell me where i erred

15. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mephura

How many of your characterizations would you like me to answer? I noticed that both you and Gendanken have pretty much given up on your defense of hatred and undertaken a futile pursuit of a Tiassa.

Such as your syllogism: it's a nice assertion but you're not really supporting it. Same with Gendanken's characterizations.

Focus. Get an issue. Preferably one that doesn't throw evolution by the wayside.

And who are you to bitch? I addressed your four points of dissent rather thoroughly and all I get is a two-bit illustration of how a syllogism can be true without reflecting reality?
    While there is talk of a gray area, Gendanken has not done anything to refute the paucity of the gray area which derives from its inherent myopia. Isolated and static, you each have points of value. But dynamically and functionally, the best you can hope for is benign inefficiency, still a net loss.
    Fear and ignorance will always remain. Knowing everything is impossible. Prolonged hatred resulting from fear and ignorance is a cancer that can be cured. Unless, of course, we're really going to hold it against the street that we tripped over our shoelaces and fell off the building. If someone wants to go down hating the alligator, that's one thing, but I know for a fact I've got a shot if I run as fast as I can and not in a straight line. If I choose hating the alligator, the best I can hope for is benign inefficiency.
    I find paranoia, fear, and an anger that results in a certain degree of hatred in your reliance on your unsubstantiated nightmare-scenario. You've shown no rational reason why it has to be that way, and as it seems to be the basis of your fear, you ought to explore that aspect.
    Really? Did you have a particular part in mind, or were you referring to the occasion that I said we must first notice our differences and then choose to make them important?
    Not everyone gets that label. Only those who blindly argue ignorant and malicious ideas.
    I can only work with what you put on the table. And that tastes as bad as it smells, and even worse than it looks.

Remember, too, that you're the one choosing to swipe after my parenthood. We know Gendanken has an unnatural fixation with that, but what's your excuse, especially in light of that pathetic, You don't know me, complaint?
    Yes, but you've shown thirty people, and apparently I've made an impression. Time and experience will fill in the rest. I'm now officially a part of their data set, and unless they're complete numbskulls, that influence on the data set will have certain natural effects. Ideological associations are among the most entertaining complexities of human association.
    Well I remembered the context of the issues, Mephura. I didn't make the focus on the poster but on the limitations of the poster's ideas.

Maybe next time you'll not make the mistake of taking that damn childish tone with me. It tips your hand, Mephura, points out that you care less about the issues than you do about image.

And you know, I don't go so far as to hold author's meetings for peer review with my friends regarding my Sciforums posts. Seriously, thanks for the exposure. If I had the kind of ideas that made perfect sense to people of your perspective, I could have conned millions out of a publisher by now. Pop-lit is an exercise in degradation as far as I can tell. I chose years ago, in what many consider a bad financial move, but that says much about their motivations, to forego the job of conning people with the trash they want to hear to ease their superficial souls and instead seek more elusive and difficult ideas.

You noted several pages back, when you tapped this current vein, that no one has bothered to really examine the issue. Now perhaps it's my own fault for confusing myself, Mephura, but I went forward under the notion that beneath the muck of your pretentious paranoia you actually did want to examine the issue.

And you chose to reduce it to the abstraction of instantaneous natural impulse. When this topic started it was about a much more deliberate hatred. Even Gendanken understood that, to judge by her attempts to justify and celebrate hatred.

And even within that reduction of scope you still dared presume against evolution. And having been called out on that you now resort to what?

Giving me exposure? Infecting other people with my influence? Good show, Mephura. Getting thirty people to sit around and read something as long-winded as this whole topic has been without any advance preparation is quite a task. I thank you for putting the effort into it.

Do you wish to continue to stand on your fears and projections in lieu of a point? Do you wish to continue attempting to characterize me? Do you wish to get a new point? Or are you going to be like Gendanken and say farewell every now and then for effect?

And, of course, given those links I posted recently, thank you for giving those authors and websites exposure as well.

I mean, your thirty critics did do all the reading, right?

How about you get yourself a point to argue or just spill whatever the fuck your problem with me is, Mephura? And I mean the problem you had back when you decided to tap this vein, not the headaches I've given you since.

16. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Gendanken

I'm curious: Why are you still trying? Exactly, approximately, whatever works.

Of course, I'm not under any illusion that you're putting any sincere effort into it, but that only begs the question.

Like I noted to Mephura: For all the characterizations of my arguments you offer, neither one of you seem to want to support yourselves.

And since you've both abandoned your futile platforms in favor of these characterizations, it does occur to me to ask why you, at least, are still bothering at all?

I'm not worried about Mephura. After all, I'm getting outside exposure, expanding the range of my influence.

17. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Wesmorris

Well, you know ... it's where people want the discussion. Remember that this is my topic and it's actually to my benefit to keep it afloat. Especially with Mephura giving me exposure. This is what they want, this is what they can have. In the end, it all goes toward the greater point that such irrationality is useless.

Seriously, look at the effort being put in by merely two defenders of hatred. Sure, it doesn't look like much of an effort to me, but they're both spending words at an impressive rate.

It's not that I actually know what I'm doing at this point, especially on the grounds that I am well-known to declare that the day I tell you I know what I'm doing you need to flee my general vicinity for safety's sake. But all of this ridiculous one- and two-dimensional flak continues to draw an audience. Some might actually find it entertaining, and those who find it useless might just remember that degree of uselessness the next time they're called to face choices of spite or hatred in their own lives. It's a gamble that's well worth taking. The downside? Flames? People calling me names at Sciforums? What about that routine isn't rancid bacon by now?

I look at it very simply: there are some people involved in this topic that have chosen to spend hours dwelling on aspects of hatred that they would not have otherwise.

Hell, I'll take it.

18. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

What have I got to say man? It seemed like much ado about nothing eh? Rather as I summarized above. You can call me guilty for not wading through the details but it seemed like there was a whole lot of "you did, but wait, no it wasn't, fuck you, your ass smells, blah blah blah" kind of shit. Somewhat amusing but after a while it just seemed juvenile.

I just brought you up for being a windbag since once or maybe twice with posts that were over 500 werdsish. (hehe, i would never do such a thing)

So put the two together (backwards even) and you get windbad prepuber. HA!

You have been warned.

19. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

T and the rest.

You know, there maybe a bunch of stupid shit going on, but I am the kind of sapp that still thinks of you all as family in a way. So fuck yourselves all up and I'll drive you to the hospital. You just need to smoke me up, talk shit and play video games with me later (and preferred activities for the hotties of course!

)

Did you hurl? I almost did but what the fuck, I've got to be fo reel damnit.

20. spookz Banned Banned

no wes
    gen and meph are not family. we are. dishonesty will not be tolerated in my family.

21. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Fucking christ, Tessie.
    I'm not defending anything. Only pointing out your fucking blindspots.
    Gonna hold a girl down for that? Yes? No? Maybe so?

I see this as coming up against Ghandi. So he sits his little brown ass down and writes him up a thread to point out the haters. He imagines there's half the world out to get him and so he takes to his finger and popes us his gospels.

So I take the little man up and string him out post for post to the point where he's calling XEV, GENDY, LUCYSNOW, MEPHURA and some others nonplussed a bunch of pathetic miserable existences with pubescent pubesecnt putrecent poppycock.

Ghandi, the greatest of all pacifists, the silent walker, the poper of popes with his finger highest in the air got livid.

In the end, his little thread showed that he wasn't immune. His gospels crumbled in the face of adversity. He was no longer comfortable. He showed that he too could be a 'whore'.

And yet some 20 odd pages into his bilge................he still doesn't get it.

22. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Spookz:
    Hmm. Dishonesty? Oh?

23. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

well, I'd imagine in real life I'd root out all the rats. however as long as you're just a disembodied typists, all of you fucks are stuck being my family. sorry for you, but it's not like there's a price to you for admission eh?