Throw a stone...know the future.

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by nexusfruit, Mar 29, 2007.

1. nexusfruit 17 Registered Senior Member

Here is a concept that I have developed recently. To explain the essence of true psychic phenomena. If time were to actually be going backwards, say, and we, naturally perceive it going forward, wouldn't we be able to metaphorically throw a stone into the pond-(time). Or; if you hit a dog with your car. you would feel really BAD about it RIGHT? Sorta? Ok... so.. What if this event was strong enough both emotionally and existentially to cause a reverse wave effect? You've probably heard a piano string playing backwards in some famous song. Or you've reversed sound yourself and have a good image to think about when I say this. ESP? No it's memory. Because you are remembering something that you've already done. Our brains already perceive backwards in other perceptual realms. Color is backwards. Up is really Down. Love is to be loved. Etc. It goes thicker, but, it's more than that...it's SIMPLE. It's not metaphysical, it's just a non-comparable aspect of reality. So, this would be like saying a man killed another man, drunk driving because he went to prison. Or a cake mix was sold to a woman because everyone loved how it came out. Let me know what you think about this.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!