Thread For Christians Only.

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Angelic Being, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Angelic Being Registered Senior Member

any tecnological advancement must be good for the human race - the problem is that the devil is able to use these instruments to further his cause.

Only an ignorant fool would condemn technology - besides The Scriptures is clear - The Creator gave us a brain and He wants us to use it - not let the devil use our brains for us.

thank you.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Angelic Being Registered Senior Member

Hey Everyone!!!!
    Sorry for not participating in this forum for quite a long time - i decided to take a good long break after my exams - so i went to one of the most beautiful places on Earth - i wont tell you where because it is reserved only for Christians but here is a clue - it is one of the most sought after destinations in the world.

See you guys next year and have a good safe holidays.

The Creator Loves You All (except for those that have sinned against The Holy Spirit)

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. dkb218 Banned Banned

Wouldn't someone who followed the teachings of Jesus [PBUH] be considered a Jew?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. dkb218 Banned Banned

You my friend are the devil...
    Ignorant....
    Yes, you really are a christian devil...

8. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Oh fuck. It's back again.

9. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Christians invented the devil. They live in fear of the devil. They are the devil.

10. Angelic Being Registered Senior Member

Hey Everyone,

Good to see that everyones okay!!

I will not be visiting this thread for about three months because i have some important place to be.

But take care.

The Creator Loves you.

Angelic Being.

11. Silas asimovbot Registered Senior Member

AB, maybe you need to get a handle on how forum threads work. No-one had been on this thread for three months, and then you bump it solely to say that you won't be on it for another three months.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

A thread is not in itself a community or club. After a while, they lose peoples interest, and descend to the bottom of the pile. Bumping a disused thread for no good reason is bad forum etiquette.