Those in power know nothing about it

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Element99, Mar 28, 2001.

1. Element99 Registered Member

Hello my neighbours to the South, as a Canadian I have the distinct opportunity of recieving yer news as instant as you do. I'm not going to get into any pissing contest about who's country is better, because really these little debates are pointless and sets us back.
    It's seems to me that we have much in common, more than we should like, such as our "leaders" . Both of our countries have less and less faith in our leaders at a daily rate. Both seem to be completely oblivious to what is really important to the population and are completely out of touch with the common person, while the majority of us take on the Candide persona of "All for the best and the best of all possible worlds" or in todays terms "It's all good", If not familiar with Candide, I highly suggest everyone reads it as it was the catalyst behind the French Revolution, in where the King was overthrown, beheaded, and power went to the people. Anyhow, I'm getting off track, I was listening to Art Bell on the morning of 27 of March and I cannot remember his name at the moment, but the guest was talkking aboiut the benefits of wind power, this all on the heels of that idiot G.W. Bush's complete 180 turn on Co2 emission reductions, due to the rising cost of energy, that should get all Californian's and Washington States' attention, it was an excellent show that talked about the robber barons in the energy sector refusal to seek out alternate energy resources and much more. Wind power, other than being clean, would've only cost only 2.5 cents/hr!
    But as usual, both of our countries leaders dropped the ball and now Europe is leading the way as far as renewable energy is concerned and will now sell the patents to North America at an astronomical rate in comparison to what was available. Now please don't take all my words for gospel and check into it yerselves and put the screws on those who have the power, but know nothing about it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Malaclypse Perturber Registered Senior Member

but of course!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. HOWARDSTERN HOWARDSTERN has logged out.... Registered Senior Member

fascinating! pure energy!

Your'e all mind numb idiots! You believe what you are caused to believe according to the statements made by the Television News anchors who live in their Ivory Towers.

Your are too lazy to go beyond the evening News casts & late night show hosts to even begin to consider the real conspiracy that you all seem to be absolutely oblivious to!

Between the News Slants and your emotional weaknesses, you all remind of flies attracted to defecation because Bill Maher jokingly told you that it was sugar!

lol......

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.