.......This site Sux

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Tnerb, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

And this is why faith is useless.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

nothing is useless, every action, every thought, every idea is worth of life.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tnerb Banned Banned

James R:

It's hardley a free world.

Let me elaborate for the BenTheMan and James R idiots here who cannot understand what a spoken "better moderation" implies:

Better moderation. ......... (pause)

................................................ There. Get it?
    Better moderation.
    But to be "more specific" for the idiots who I am refering to here, moderation which ensures that things are done properly. Inconsistent moderation isn't a problem. It's the site as a whole, the "better moderation" which you missed and almost took for granted. I am not going to allow you priviledges unless you can speak to me as well.

Better moderation implies exactly that. That the moderator team focus on creating sciforumsm into the best site possible. The reason that I say that it sucks is because it really does smell, and I am sure that everyone can agree with me on that espeically in the last post that I createad. How many comments are directed towards it, by one raven for instance "it's the pits"---, describing the forum of course.

Yeah. Your right. My bad. I forgot to say "this site sucks because."

Yes. I did actually.

I have been being real. The whole time.

There is no such thing as posting in a thread being considered dangerous or serious. There is actually no reality required here at sciforums; only that one be careful not to be banned.

The complete opposite of myself.

It fails.

I don't like the way that language is used at this forum and I like to attract attention to everyone so that we can have a big parade saying that this forum sucks and then when wer're done, we can do what we have been doing with it in the first place!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I am lilly black, mo fo ho.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

I disagree.

8. Tnerb Banned Banned

Glaucon, why do you even post such vulgar things here? Is it because you have to nit pick into every little side corner of someones ear, just to tell them that they suck?

And you are insulting along with bentheman my "intelligence"? Pah! I am pretty sure that I am more intelligenet than either of you; not to mention being in bad health.

But who the hell cares for such things as this? Pity me!

Joking.
    Fools.

9. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

waaaaaaaaah......

lol

Vulgar?

Not only are you in serious need of both psychological help and a grade-school education, but a dictionary would serve you well.

You consistently present yourself as a pedantic, misanthropic idiot that has neither the intelligence or awareness to even recognize this fact. If you wish to be taken seriously, the first good step would be to learn some basic spelling and grammar.

It is however, nice to have you here, as you serve as a fine example of the sad state of contemporary youth.

Now piss off clown.

By the by, nearly all of that was ad hominem.

10. draqon Banned Banned

don't carry on this war...let it go

11. Tnerb Banned Banned

You show a fine example of how idiotic people can be who aren't shown the danger of bad health.

I don't need any grade school education.

Can you take that comment for wholesale?
    I don't present myself as anysort of an idiot, only one who willingly and knowingly does what he does.
    You are a fool, glaucon, a fool who cannot recognize many good things. A fool.

That is what you are, Glaucon.

12. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

A fool... a fool a fool, thats what you are a fool! A fool a fool a fool! Thats right, a fool!!! You foolish fool, your a fool

13. draqon Banned Banned

we are all fools...fooling ourselves. Having born fools and die as fools.

14. Tnerb Banned Banned

Glaucon is an embarassed fool, what else can I say

15. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

Health rarely has anything to do with intelligence.
    Oh, shall I point out the grammatical errors in that sentence (sic)?

lol

Again, I'll desist from pointing out the errors.

Nonsensical.

Spelling error; run-on sentence; tense disagreement; punctuation error.

Agreement; punctuation.

Punctuation.

lol

16. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

Something intelligent?

17. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

Look sisyphus, if all your going to do is bitch about how this forum sucks, just leave.

James R is right, what's so hard about that?

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

You are an embarassed fool who only knows language for what it isn't worth. You are an embarassed fool who d oesn't deserve anything intelligent comming from me. You are an embarassed fool, who cannot differientiate what I am posting in this thread as a remark as to how the thread shows that of the whole forum. You are an embarassed fool, bluegun, an embarassed fool.

19. Tnerb Banned Banned

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!......... I am complaining about the site and this is my complaint t hread and if you don't like it then you can L-E-A-V-E.

20. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

You first.

Just LEAVE. I absolutely have no idea how that is so difficult.

21. Tnerb Banned Banned

I'm not leaving my own thread you ****

22. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

I'm refering to the entire forum obviously, since that's what your complaining about.

Why is it people like you make such a scene before they leave? (If they leave at all.)

23. Tnerb Banned Banned

I think it is people like you that make this forum terrible. Mascarading idiots with no sense of decency, no sense of understanding, not even a sense of staying on topic. It completely and utterly fails to present this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.