This Rap Crap has to stop

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Gerry, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Gustav Banned Banned

perhaps i got carried away
    your last post was decent
    now i feel guilty
    yuck

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gustav Banned Banned

hmm
    i apologize

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. VossistArts 3MTA3 Registered Senior Member

hmm strangely maybe, hearing rap doesnt make me thing of african descended people, but rather white ganster kids. Depends on where you live I guess.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gerry Registered Senior Member

Ok, you're right, Canibal Ox is pretty good, though still not what I'd call poetry. But then, I have high standards.

That Canibus fellow is terrible though. I thought you meant him because the names sound the same.

But I did mention that not all rap is bad, but the majority of it is. I stand by what I said.

8. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

just because you dont like it doesnt mean it isnt poetry but whatever.

9. J.B Banned Banned

White gangster kids?

Where do you live?

10. Silence Prolific Registered Senior Member

70% out of every rap CD sold is bought by white male or female. And those white wannabe gangsta kids are all over the place.

11. J.B Banned Banned

They want too,
    but they are unable to.

12. J.B Banned Banned

70% of the U.S population is a white male or female.
    Whites "wannabe gangsta kids" are harmless, the black gangsta kids are by far the most dangerous aspect of our socity.

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

hmmmwan might find YOU jbg, ten you'll be squealin how much you just love em

14. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

hahahahahahaha.im almost glad you came into this thread,we needed an all out retard for comedy.

15. Facial Valued Senior Member

Thanks for the entertainment, JB.

Perhaps you could rap something for us.

16. J.B Banned Banned

17. Facial Valued Senior Member

Oh, actually I'm asking for something original.

18. J.B Banned Banned

Kill the white people; we gonna make them hurt; kill the white
    people; but buy my record first; ha, ha, ha"; "Kill d'White People";
    --Apache, Apache Ain't Shit, 1993, Tommy Boy Music, Time Warner, USA.

19. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

Racist stand-up comedian, that could be a new line of work for you, although im not sure 'Baron-Max' is recruiting any more!!

Tell me nob job, WHY do you feel yourself superior to blacks, WHY hate them???, i just dont understand. Oh, and by the way Martin Luther King stood for everything you dont, the complete opposite, and just to let you know your rap sounded like my shit when iv been consuming currys and raw turkey legs for three days!!!(also i believe somthing 'original' was asked for, but then again you were probably 'all out' of originality the day that bitch-of-a-mother concieved you.

Well my little racist homophobe, Im kinda getting the vibes that your in a vital need of a good anal probing

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

, isnt that right dear??!!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2005
  20. J.B Banned Banned

Homophobe?

I see your personal anger comes from your own confusion about your sexuality.

21. Von Chav Gold chains & Stella!! Registered Senior Member

It seems J.B. has bought too many white rapper albums by Eminem or Fat Joe, and is just paranoid that the blacks make better rappers. J.B.'s just trying to give blacks rappers a bad name.
    White or black all rappers sound and 'look' the same (bar colour of skin) to me (equally as bad as each other) - most of them heavily tattooed, crack smoking junkies, complete with 'bling', with deliberate gangsta accents.

If John Smith is gay what's it to you?? Who ever said gays were 'confused' about their sexuality? Seems to me you're the one not only confused about your racist prattle, but your own sexuality too. If you say John is "angry" about his sexuality - then you've only just confirmed you're a racist homophobe!!

22. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

had you ever heard of apache before looking on that site?

23. J.B Banned Banned

I agree, I don't care black or white, rap is the most primitive form of music and is quite annoying. My main point is it promotes violence in the black community, and with blacks being by far the leaders in violent behaviour, rap is not good.
    I don't care if John is homosexual or not, it is John who said:
    Originally Posted by john smith
    Well my little racist homophobe, Im kinda getting the vibes that your in a vital need of a good anal probing , isnt that right dear??!!

I figure a John has had a "good anal probeing" done in order to be able to recommend this activity to others.