This History Will Be

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by JJM, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

I will believe he is 70 and has poetic experience and an avid interest in the sciences.
    I will also believe that at least he knows what he is talking about.
    just because we do not, does not make him worthy of insults.
    so far he hasn't tried to start any fights he is just here expressing himself.
    he is seriously thickly poetic in his style, worth trying to figure out what he is saying.(isn't any poet?)
    but yes that howdy hello is annoying..
    no one has posted here because they do not know how to respond to this, personally I find it refreshing that someone here can post without others corrupting it.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

btw..

" since I just had a colonoscopy, one cannot say that I am full of....... "
    wouldn't that be an enema?
    colonoscopy is where they shove a camera up yours..
    so it would still be full of it.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. JJM Registered Senior Member

most excellent

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

He may know what he's talking about.
    But it doesn't make what he's saying sensible, accurate or factual.

One would - normally - expect someone with such an interest to actually know something about it.

8. JJM Registered Senior Member

out of curiosity, have you worked out the geometry that I have in my thread?, even though it is only 1/6 of what should be there./ So this simple little event should not be too strenuous.

9. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

I know what a colonoscopy is... Been there and done that.

As far as being full of shit, an entirely different animal.

Just sick of posters from other sites coming here, with their little catch phrases.

It's lame and annoying. Why you would defend them, I really don't understand.
    I guess you just have an issue with me. Feel free to PM me, and let me know.

10. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I like "Howdy Hello".
    I'm going to start using it too.

Howdy, Hello.
    See.

11. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

NO, just NO...

12. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....YES, just YES...everybody do it, maybe it may show some courtesy. At least for those that can comprehend it.

13. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

I see... My comprehensive skills are in question eh?
    Try actually posting something worth reading, aside from your not so amusing catch phrase, and I might stand down.

As it is, you have me on full tilt noob.

Probably just a sock anyway.

14. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....What is full tile noob? What does it mean "Probably just a sock anyway"?.....Listen friend, have you ever considered compressed compression pressure density as gravity density by the mechanisms that formed it, showing its' styles? Why does it exist and what is its' function, shown by its' formation geometry/stylistically. Do you think states just come to be? There are templates for it.......there is so much that people must learn for a continuous future .....and America is not the only country working on sophisticated questions.

15. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....

Americans deserve faster than light spacecraft.
    Then they can go back in time and help the world start right.

16. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

I don't have issue with you.
    just want ppl to be reasonable with their judgementalism.. give the posters a chance to put their foot in their mouth, just because one cannot understand a person is not a reason to condemn/insult them.
    its just like in RL that I find VERY wrong. ppl who judge others on 2 seconds of interaction, often wrong but unwilling to change their initial judgment, regardless of any information that would invalidate such judgment.
    they make snap judgments and then defend that judgement regardless of contradicting data.

noob= new user
    sock= an additional account created by a user that is intended to create drama/conflict/problems, usually created after a user has been banned to circumvent the ban.

I will wait to pass judgement on him, the more information I have the more accurate the judgement is.
    he still has the potential to either be a good guy or a bad guy. only time will tell.

captain..your sarcasticness would be make you a friend in RL..but no..no howdy hello on every post.

17. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

back in time to start right?

do you really think the human condition would support that?

one thing I have learned, whatever humans touch, humans corrupt.( not every one, but someone will, then the justification would spread)
    IOW whatever you did to 'fix' the timeline, would be corrupted by someone, thereby the result would be just as bad as the original error.

I was in the air force for two weeks, they said we had to punch our way through a brick wall if we wanted out.. i joked once and they sent me to a phsyciatrist and next thing i know i was headed home. if i could go back and 'fix' this what would be the results? (this is the only thing that i wish i could redo)

honestly, i think i would still be the same person with the same problems, it would just be different circumstances.
    nothing would actually be 'fixed'.

18. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Howdy....Hello...
    Surely you mean faster than light donuts?

19. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

Who has the donuts?
    I'll supply the coffee.

20. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

donuts?
    coffee?
    i'm in!

21. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....I prefer toast, rye bread, a couple of eggs over easy, hamburger steak, home fries, orange juice, coffee and 'donut holes'. Makes for a great breakfast, for a fast day.

22. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

bacon, eggs, potatoes and toast is my bfast of choice (or sausage)

23. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....Is that the way it works? A small trickle, then increases upon increases? Not in my wildest imagination could I ever have conceived that there would be more than 6400 people interested in such a specific subject as gravity density. I thought that a few would understand, but those few told others, etc. From just the little bit that I have given, there should be many attempting to complete it. That means more topic for those that haven't one, which is good......Mr.NMS thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.