This History Will Be

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by JJM, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Yet another thread I regret reading...
    All I can say is, it's a good job it's in Free Thoughts because you haven't come up with anything worth paying for.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....Dywyddyr, there can be no doubt that you are penguinaciously duckalicious. I sure am glad of your discoveries. I can see that you have advanced for your age. Wait a second!, you mean you haven't made any leaps of comprehension. You say that maybe next year you might graduate from day care. Wow, you have a lot of colleagues here in this site. Most had/have relatives at the inquisitions of anyone and everyone that had an original provable premise. You all deserve each other, since you all are the same......Since you don't know what you are talking about, all I can say about you, is that you don't know your elbow from your . Sit back where you belong and let us that do the work that gives you some of our blessings, which is knowledge. Then you can have something to believe in and spout.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

paying for?

look at how many ppl have posted in here..
    let him have his own dumping thread for those random thoughts..
    if he posts elsewhere this stuff then you can let loose.. (everything in moderation)

what good is 'free thoughts' if we aint free to express them?

8. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....dywyddyr. Do you like geometry? Euclidian and non Euclidian.....Have fun as you work the geometry within the thread 'compressed compression pressure density as gravity density' located deep in the cesspool. Are you able to do that?....in the cesspool 1 last year 2 number of views 3 descending order 4 show threads......what you are working on is only a small bit of what is.....enjoy

9. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Yes, I've read that thread.
    And that, coupled with your reply here, answers my previous question ("Do YOU have an "original provable premise"?").
    The answer is a resounding "No".
    (Or perhaps "Well f*ck, of course not").

10. JJM Registered Senior Member

Let me see your geometries for the morphology of event. Where are your journals? Do you have decades upon decades of math, and new observations? Did you innovate as you went along with all types of new inventions? Did you add your new understandings to other fields, just for observation? and fun. Did you brave snow storms and heats of the day just to make it on time to a seminar or colloquium? Did you muddy your feet?

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  11. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

So, what you're effectively saying here, is that YOUR "proof" depends on entirely on what I have done?
    That you personally don't have this proof but it requires you to know what work I have produced?
    Or maybe you're just trying to divert attention away from the fact that you really have nothing to show.

12. JJM Registered Senior Member

You have got to be kidding. Did you work that geometry? Do you think that is nothing? If it were so then why didn't you create it? Within the geometry with its evolutions, physics that you could never ever comprehend exists. Put your math to the geometry and see what you will. If you don't then you won't know, will you. If you understand nothing of it, then you don't belong to be near it.....also you may enjoy adding into it a couple of the missing bits for better comprehension. just remember a goes into b and b goes into a, and a goes back up a, and b goes back up b.as backscatters, as momenta transfers within evolving geometry. each act encountering opposite and almost equal event. re-bounding creating backscatter periodicities....... mass collides with mass....angular momentum collides with angular momentum...curvilinear momentum collides with curvilinear momentum. each creates its' own geometry and is an independent part within the whole object. usually working together.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  13. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

tell me Dwy, that you understand him, and I will call you a liar..

14. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Are you (not so) subtly implying that I don't understand him?
    You're right.
    The guy is incomprehensible.
    I'm not even sure he makes sense to himself, let alone to anyone rational.
    I've put him ignore, he's waaaaay too far gone to be worth reading or replying to.

15. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....It is not that difficult. Try understanding the resonance that occurs within your hands as you clap, or colliding two fingers into each other, or colliding two snowballs together, straight on. Surely you must be able to see its' simplicity and its' beauty. A wonderful disk with a 'jet' as one snowball strikes a wall. with two together two 'jets', as long as it is straight on to each other, and within the fractions of discreteness.....then there is the formation of the states from within the evolution. Also the ends of a and b constantly push inward. Like pushing two balloons together, with strength, creating a flat center. That flat center evolves as the strength of the pushing diminishes, but still maintains, relative to the amount of intensity and volume for the pushing.

16. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

that doesn't work at galactic scale..

17. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....The physics does. Not the balloons but collisions of momentum from extremely large sizes of momentum structure.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  18. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

"Like pushing two balloons together, with strength, creating a flat center. "

this part does not jive.

when galaxies collide or stars collide it does not create a flat center

19. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....Huge clusters are formed from the collision/friction of simple non baryonic momenta structure. Trickle down not up. The energy to form a galaxy is a small part of the energy from a forming cluster dynamic, of which a galaxy is only a part created by the moving fluid-dynamics which constitute the forming geometry and by using internal collision/friction to form structures......a nice scenario, simple and to the point.....wait a second, IN spoke of every action having an opposite and equal reaction. Well, the wind on a truck moves in the opposite direction than the trucks' direction. So expansion in one direction, means action in the opposite. Could that 'action' coalesce?

20. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

"Well, the wind on a truck moves in the opposite direction than the trucks' direction. So expansion in one direction, means action in the opposite"
    From..
    expansion in one direction means action FROM the opposite direction.. difference being "from" is cause, "in" is effect.

expansion created when a moving object hits another object in space fluid dynamics seems to apply, and as such cannot have a 'flat' area..

(although the truck analogy isn't quite right as in encompasses different principles)

21. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....Ellipticals are absorbers. Spirals are emitters. Ellipticals are formed by friction. Spirals are formed by collision......being 70 years old, at times one must go to the doctors, since I just had a colonoscopy, one cannot say that I am full of.......

22. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

drop the howdy hello..

23. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

Oh...did you find that a tad annoying too?

Reminds me of that fucktard, uncle IRA and his "Skippy" crap.

These twits think they're clever... No, just more lame shit we have to endure...
    *sigh*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.