This History Will Be

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by JJM, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

I am sure of one thing, no matter how advanced humans become, there always will be something higher than them.

Humans are going to do what they are going to do. But remember if someone is feeding them info, in terms of ideas or intel to make the things they do, they are infact under the control of where ever ideas come from.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....Mr. andy1033.....Yes sir, you are right 100%......It is true that this site SciForums.com is observed within every country. The knowledge transmitted from here could be detrimental. I am sorry that I ever got on this site. I never ever had an outlet, and I am super excited that I have one. Decades of beautiful compulsion into the texture of Nature. Math, geometries,physics, journals and an understanding that is a little different than current understandings. Leaving that behind, there is absolutely not anything wrong with current dogma. This is the place and time for its' present comprehensions. It is, and will continue to evolve. New observations produce new terms with its corresponding measurements. It is that which will be added into present day understandings (dogma)...... My joy was the reason why the first paragraph of my thread gravity is compressed compression pressure density contained two subjects. I solved a question that I had been working on basically 1/(m/m') i.e the allowability for m/m', and I was explaining why states are why and what, ergo. two subjects......The amount that I wrote is a small amount, and very incomplete.....I believe that my work is accurate, then those that read my thread will always have that knowledge and it will influence thought, even though it is only 1/6. I predict that soon compressed compression pressure density, in its many forms, shall become popular. For some reason, even deep in the cesspool, views are continuing and soon there will be 6000 views. Thats' a lot of people for a subject as specific as gravity density.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

I meant to say if there are 10,000 planets good for humans in our galaxy. Hopefully that is a very small number for our known universe. Where the OP says going to anyplace they want in space, I assume you mean anywhere in our known universe. At light speed X 10, it would take over a billion years to cross the universe. At light speed X 10, it would take 250,000 years to get to Andromeda, 1 of the nearest galaxies to the Milky Way.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello......It is owned by he who patents' and with all the rest of the legal ownership documents. Once ftl is developed, it to will become common and as the device becomes more refined greater distances will be met in shorter and shorter periods of earth time. Scifi velocities today will be common tommorrow.

8. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Maybe that something that's higher than humans has been spying on the humans since the beginning of their existence, and that "something" that's higher has been "listening" to those human ideas. The thing is, that higher "something" has been listening to our ideas for so long that that something has human ideas of its own, and that something uses those same ideas to control the humans ideas...

Spooky...

9. Arne Saknussemm trying to figure it all out Valued Senior Member

Maybe it's that guy in MR's thread. Spooky....

10. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....Events go fast once ftl is in use. The development of the mega industrial complex develops. Basically supplying the colonists. The question if a small one can work for general public ownership and use is open.....Everything will be new. An infra-structure will develop. Since there is unlimited funds available, hiring only the very best is capital wise. The virtue traits must be an unconscious/conscious behavioral pattern. They don't have to think it, they are it.....thats' a nice dream for the future. Only private ownership allows for the growth of the public emass. Rule one for people everywhere. Never give unto ceasar more power. For a rational government there would be no problem with the government buying some. I think that they would not be for sale to the present government or to the members of his party. Since it is every Americans' duty to protect the country, then surely they will have some for usage...... Of course I'll not be experimenting with Gm/m'. Where in America could I go, get financing, etc. It is not cheap. I am sure government would want involvement. I am 70 years old and in ill health. I won't be alive when the first one measures Gm/m'. If my papers etc. are destroyed, well have a good long time before you learn how, that way. Though there may be many ways to accomplish the goal. There is not only one way for ftl. The important event is that the machine must protect humans 100%...... You didn't want to learn anything when I had my thread.....universities are now giving 'compressed compression pressure density for gravity density' visual, and in the future maybe vocal, recognition. Check it out, put it into your server......do not start a business and re-enforce the collective.....Life, Liberty, Freedom is Naturally Sacred.....Support it. don't give up America.....Vote Republican for restoration and re-build.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  11. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

When someone says FTL, they could mean anything from 1.1 light speed to 333 trillion googolplex light speed. Without more info, I can only assume 1.1. Finding a way to travel at twice the speed of light does not necessarily mean we will find a way to travel at thrice light speed or more. Simply having FTL ability does not guarantee much. There are many other things to work out in order to travel a long distance & many more than that in order to stay & survive somewhere far far away. There is no reason to suspect it will not be controlled by government & capitalists. Obviously, something being invented or discovered does not mean it will be available to everyone. What unlimited funds?

12. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello......I like Capitalism. It allows for the most to have Liberty and Freedom. I like Ayn Rand.....As to the speed of ftl using Gm/m'. Its' up to the capacity to do work.....You know all it is, is a measuring device.....There may be many styles for ftl propulsion, new observations of Nature are being observed every day. People will measure it.....ftl must be developed for that is the mainsail for people to cross the vast ocean of space.

13. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

What unlimited funds?

14. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....ftl produces funds by usage, just like any transportation business. Ancillary businesses flourish for/by demand usage. The mega-industrial complex will exist. Hopefully private, without government interference. I think that the Human Race can keep up with the industrial demand for goods, as a fleet of ftls' exist. Slowly at first always building. Supplying the demands.......

15. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

I am sure of one thing, no matter how advanced those higher beings become, there always will be something higher than them. And something higher than them. And something higher than them. And something higher than them. And something higher than them. Ad Naseum.

16. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

It seems you base your prophesy partly on hopeful somewhat logical expectation of what could happen & partly on your dream of what you hope will happen.

17. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....You are 100% correct, on both counts. What I say is irrelevant, except ftl will be... How would you like some more fun?......I have also been writing in "watch fox news online free baqi world" Scroll down....everything from JJM and Jerome Joseph Madson ii is mine. Please enjoy, and communicate. Thanks

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  18. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....Will mega industrial complexes exist? Of course. Even without ftl. Privation and commercial space is just barely beginning.....The best is yet to come......make money and buy land near the emerging space ports.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  19. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....Classically understood, dm 'influences'. That must be a 'force' of some style. Does that 'force' influence light travelling through it? Does it act as a resistance and backscatters off the front of the light? Would that mean there may be a 'heat' on the front of the wave? plus the attenuation? The energies of the wave and the force must be within discreteness and its' fractions, for any discernable effect.....Like boat waves crossing, is there a background 'heat' in dm? as a electromagnetic and recombination wave, after the light wave length passed through it.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  20. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....From just above zero, to the limit of compression density for mc^2 density; all collision, friction, and motion (velocity) structures/stylistically are the same geometrically per event, given the same parameters. There is a minimum density and a maxium density for baryons et.al to form. There becomes a question about the mechanical duration of a lower density which had formed baryons just like the higher density object with a stronger mechanical duration, per style. i.e. will the baryons emit their Fmc^2 density(?) naturally as the mechanical duration entropy continues.....is that 'heat' discernible with our tools to read 'spacial events' ? Is that occurring all the time all around us right now..,,,,If there is a registration of Fmc^2 baryon spatially , then obviously one should ask why is it there?.....What would it mean if it's' a 'background' frequency?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  21. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy......Hello......Its' so sad that we Humans are on the brink of newness, and the societies of the world are controlled. Life, Liberty, Freedom, Independence, are but just words without any location where it is still practiced, by government. Into this type of world, ftl should not exist. As lemmings swim, humans kill humans......Will sensibility prevail and stop the advance of the horsemen? or will a continuum of its' evilness prevail?.....It is the true and honest vote that has allowed America to be (sic), that was before the huge industry of vote getting became an existent, with its' corruptions, mafias, unions, ideologies with money and influence (liberal communication systems) ie television news/pundits.....

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  22. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....A cme (coronal mass ejection), from the sun missed the earth in 2012 by just a few hours, had it hit, the energy would overwhelm most all electrical devices. The life styles of peoples would change. It takes a period of time for the factories to produce transformers et.al. Fuel driven generators would be the rule of the day......A very interesting quandary. The precariousness of natural events and/versus, the precarious hoof prints of the apocalyptic horsemen. What does this mean for ftl?......I, as you, would not like to think in terms of no Human Beings in Nature. Enslavement? by governments; at least humans would still be alive. by Nature; variation to the human condition relative to the severity of the natural event, from something we can easily overcome to almost total to complete devastation..... Where then, that wonderful Human Spirit? I don't care if all that people can come up with is exhaust-thrust. Start living off the planet, at least as long as government allows it.....What would happen to humankind with ftl in the hands of the current world leaders? and not to forget the enslavement by National Security, which overrules/overcomes all and any arguments......Thank you President George Washington for your insight that the vote should occur every four years and that we can elect a new leader. It will take many years of hard work to repair the damage done to this great Nation by the present administration and its' party and followers/supporters.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  23. JJM Registered Senior Member

Howdy.....Hello.....All momentum is geometrical. It would not be momentum were it not so. Everything in the whole Universe has momentum, therefore there is a geometry of the force of motion, on and within everything. Though it is not the only source for entrapped momenta. I like the Laws of Collision, Friction, and Motion, for the formation of geometry/stylistically created by transfer of momenta. It is exactingly specific and it is Universal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.