Things that suck

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tiassa, Dec 18, 2009.

1. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Anabolic steroids?

I don't know where to get any, and I hope to fight in some kung fu tournaments, so it would be kinda unfair to my opponent to have to fight someone who's fucked up on anabolic steroids

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Would like some, though. I partly want to be feminine to attract guys, but I think my real self is a lot more "androgyne".

@Enmos...Well I heard some little kids calling my cat's name trying to attract her...

...and I probably shouldn't have overreacted they probably just thought she was cute and wanted to play with her, but I had just heard a horror story from my friend who had his young kitten killed by some chavs for the hell of it, so I was kinda shaken up after hearing that.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

testosterone

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

What?! What did he do?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Chased the guy who did it down the street, but didn't catch him. Police arrived, assumed he was the aggressor, and started questioning him. Assholes have not been punished, even though killing an animal is punishable by 6 months in jail over here.

8. superstring01 Moderator

TJ. Just south of the border. Punta PeƱasco also had quite a few vendors the many times I went there. Tokkyo Labs no longer exists, and they were one of the more reputable brands, so I don't know any of the other brands these days (It's been a decade since I used to sell the stuff). Deca Durabolin (Nandrolone) is one of the safest and most popular, if cycled properly over six weeks. Very low liver toxicity and dermal effects (acne, oiliness).

Two, maybe three, cycles. Use fresh clean needles. Continue working out religiously for a year after you stop and the muscle tissue will set and won't "deflate" after you stop using it (though, about 30% of your muscle mass will reduce after you stop cycling--which is normal; more if you cease working out--which is inadvisable).

~String

9. soullust Registered Senior Member

when you own over 60 businesses, and you have to go do physical labour because of worker shortages.......

10. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Yahoo mail purging your photos.

I can't find my pictures!!

Anyone experiencing this?

11. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I have a severe sharp pain in my side.

It hurts worse if I tense my core at all, which is making walking and sitting upright kinda problematic.

I blame humanity. Y'all piss me off

12. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Things that suck..... buggy code:

I bought an IR receiver/transmitter from the phidgets website that allows me to intercept, decode, and transmit IR signals. Unfortunately, the code I wrote for it has a few bugs.

I have a really bad case of the stupids tonight

13. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

kung fu class was cancelled, and I was really looking forward to a) a good old endomorphin high and b) not having to tolerate my brother for a few hours.

14. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Oh and I'm feeling sick and my hypotension is worse....wheeeeeeeeeeeeee....neon lights!!

15. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Swing low, sweet chariot ....

Tweeting yourself.

Sucks, I tells ya.

16. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Caffeine withdrawal headaches.

17. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Yes, It happened to me a well but I've always had back ups stashed in case of that happening so I've just transfered my stored images back again but it does piss me off that it happens. I just can't say for certain that it waas Yahoo that actually removed them or just who did.

18. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

The Coffee Suck

The Coffee Suck

The last coffee in the house.

Just enough to make a pot.

I'm not an idiot. I know how to make coffee. I've used this machine hundreds of times before.

Every once in a while, it does this weird thing where it somehow folds the filter over itself. As near as I can tell, the water doesn't come out of the drip spout properly, clings and trickles to the hinge end of the spout arm, and then drops down on the edge of the filter. The filter gets wet, falls over on top of the coffee, and the result is a mix of badly brewed coffee and plain water that never made it to the grounds.

When this happens, the pot of coffee is fouled, and a new one must be made.

The last coffee in the house. Just enough to make a pot.

Sucks, I tells ya.

19. seagypsy Banned Banned

Getting a mosquito bite on your little toe right where the flesh meets the bed of the nail. And being allergic to said bite resulting in the overwhelming desire to amputate the toe with a dull rusty spoon if that is the only means to get the itching to subside.

20. Emil Valued Senior Member

21. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

First World Problems: On Being a Thief

With the whole internet at my fingertips? And I can't find a goddamn thing to watch?

Sucks, I tells ya.

22. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

What sucks?

Having poison ivy on your face for the last 2 weeks....AHHHHH!!!! IT ITCHES!!!!

23. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Earworms

Earworms

I adore the word, which I was surprised to have never heard before I started listening to RadioLab on NPR. Since I was oblivious to the term, I'll mention briefly the definition: That annoying bit of a song that gets stuck in your head.

It's a great word for a truly sucky brain function.

And, of course, the superstition is that one can only exorcise the demonic earworm by transmitting it unto others. Thus, the "National Anthem of Anvilania", as performed by Perry Coma:

[video=youtube;Kz2_fpgnhJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz2_fpgnhJA[/video]​

(The anthem is at 2.55 in the above video excerpt.)

Why couldn't it have been "Let the Anvils Ring", instead?