Things that make you grimace

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Beryl, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Beryl WWAD What Would Athelwulf Do? Registered Senior Member

What are some things that make you grimace?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

Posts like this.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

The thing mostly is how people have no idea, that they are uniquely them. There lens of hate and how they view the world is only really theres. They cannot understand that through there hate they see the world they do, and there hate is making there view totally skewed.

Most people are just viewing the world through there hate. People in all groups let hate fill them, and it totally becomes there world view and everything then becomes that hate.

If you can stay away from hate, i find you see the world more clearly. Hate is something you all should be responsible for yourselfs in stopping in yourselfs. Its a shame that govs and police have to step in to stop such things, when people should be more responsible for there own hate and how they control there own feelings.

Hate is something that comes into us all, but only a minority try and deal with it, and keep it out. Most of you accept it without giving it another thought.

Then by the time your adults, your virtually all haters of something, and seeing the world through that hate.

If all humans understood this and where responsible enough to deal with there own thoughts and feelings, people probably would be better to each other, in this world of hate.

Thats what bugs me. We all have to deal with those feelings. I know its a very eastern philosophy, but it can be seen in all religions, as religions are there for you to try and deal with your own hate, and control it and keep it out of your life.

Thats why i call myself, half catholic, half buddhist. But what ever religion or science you sync to, stay away from your hate as much as you can.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The Tea Party

8. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Reading posts like this!

Although I agree with the sentiments expressed here, when someone who doesn't know the difference between the words "their" and "there" writes this stuff it makes my head hurt trying to read it - and therefore I grimace.