There IS No New World Order

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Eugene Shubert, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

All that means to me is that you accept that five minute video that you don't have time to watch. I'll let others watch it for you and reply accordingly.

[video=youtube;Zs_quLjUHwM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs_quLjUHwM[/video]

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Sylvester Registered Senior Member

Seriously...The Onion? That is a joke news paper. Unless they changed the format, nothing in there was serious. The Wizard of Oz is a children's movie. I remember watching that when i was around 5 years old and even then my aunt said "this movie is so old it's growin' hair" and that was like 40 years ago. It's for kids but a great movie and groundbreaking for it's time...but i wouldnt go reading too much into it.

As far as the OP: what ever happened to ISON? Two weeks ago it was an alien space ship. LOL...I am conspiracied out. ISON was fun, i bet the OP was posting on conspiracy forums too and now ISON is kaputski. In all seriousness, it just goes to show you, maybe we are over thinking a lot of these things and no...Moon landing was not a hoax because too many people tracking it at the time. The reason we didnt go back is because theres nothing up there. My personal opinion is that the reason those image look like they were filmed in a desert is because...guess what? It is a desert. Albeit, a little cold.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Are you going to risk you life to walk on the moon? For what purpose? It's not like you can breath up there. Space for humans is no joke. Bone density loss, radiation...i would go past the moon into deep space.

There a hexagon storm on saturn that cannot be explained and this guys talking about the moon?

Best link i can find right now, but i recommend looking into it because it is mind boggling:

https://www.google.com/search?q=hexagon+saturn&espv=210&es_sm=91&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ei=Z-ajUsrjEczNsQTrooHoBg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1680&bih=952#es_sm=91&espv=210&q=hexagon+storm+saturn&tbm=isch

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Yes, and the official government 9/11 conspiracy theory is funny also.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

That video did not explain anything about what really happened on 9/11. If that's all you got...then concede now. Explain in your own words what you think happened on 9/11. Here I'll give you an example to follow:

8. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

It seems to me that the whole NWO flap came out of some Republican/Evangelical/T-bagger think tank (scary idea) that got together to dream up as many ways as possible to motivate their voter base to go to the polls. They needed to garnish that plate that's carried the same old enchilada for decades - Roe v. Wade, the Scopes Monkey Trial - with something more like chili and onions than beans and rice (trying to appeal to the Texas caucus represented here). So they dreamed up NWO as way to attack (1) the regulation of global corporations - and that brings in the big bucks (2) carbon tax, and that was a gateway to Climate-Gate, which served to bash all of climate science while serving the biggest of global entities, energy companies and (3) laying the groundwork for demonizing all foreign policy of the Democratic Party, and this esp. in preparation for the backlash of a public fed up with the Bush knothead cowboy (no offense to cowboys) politics. That is, given that the public was turning against Bush, they needed more tools for making a preemptive strike against any Democratic foreign policy that might surface, other than withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan --since the public was fed up with the wars and likely to favor a Democratic stance to bring the troops home. So they laced their NWO Armageddon with fears of any future American leader who might try to get on the world stage for any reason other than "coalition building". And then Barack Obama emerged from obscurity into the limelight and they found their mark. So they invented all kinds of ways to demonize him in the eyes of their fundamentalist base. And while they were balls-to-the-wall working that angle of course they nearly delivered a fiscal Armageddon by removing all the safeties from the mortgage banking industry. They just let some $13T turn to cinder in the fiery pits of their living hell right there at the end of Bush's reign, when Dubbya parodies were finally eclipsed by Tina Fey's hilarious caricatures of Sarah Palin. Throughout all of that time, the Preacher channels -- to include the Limbaugh/Beck/Hannity/Faux News consortium (and throw in Dennis Miller just to counteract the likes of Tina Fey) -- were all doing Bible readings from Revelations and then playing sound bites from Obama, Ben Bernanke, proponents of stem-cell research, the proponents of gay marriage -- anything that could remotely be connected to "moving us closer to damnation", and lacing these with innuendo that the Kenyan Muslim member of Jeremiah Wright's church was The Devil Incarnate since, after all, the Lord of Darkness would be known from his dark complexion (or at least his father would be).

But other than that, no, there's no flavor of religion in the NWO "sky is falling" message whatsoever.

9. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

I haven't seen or heard any eyewitness testimonies affirming that it was AA flight 11 and United flight 175 that crashed into the Twin Towers. I've only heard witnesses near ground zero saying that the airplanes were gray military planes. However, I've listened to scores of eyewitnesses that all testify to explosions in the towers and qualified scientists saying that they've detected nano-thermite in the pulverized dust of the buildings.

10. Sylvester Registered Senior Member

I din't mention 911. I was reading a thread earlier from Fat Frankie and he hit us with a tri-fecta of moon landing hoax, Nazi fantasy\ a basketball web site (some kind of spurs) and he may have mentioned 911...jeez, didn't he mention the moon landings?

Since you asked me, the main problem is the impossibility of rigging those buildings for a controlled demo. My opinion, and I was not born in the U.S.A, is that you can say "controlled demo" but how can you possibly rig those buildings for controlled demo? Other than that, you can think whatever you want. One thing i learned is that we really do see what we want to see. so nothing i say is going to change your mind.

Just wanted te mention that ISON was no space ship, like the conspiracy theorists said, was no planet killer and really was just a rock.

11. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Please clarify...are you saying that other planes...maybe drones..and not 175 and 11 hit the buildings...or no planes at all? Just trying to understand your position..so I know where to start.

12. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

FF is a full on 9/11 truther. I believe he's even further down the rabbit hole than our friend Gene here. Debating them is pointless..I've never seen a CT concede a point in the many years I have been debating them. I was just up for some frustration...hence my challenge to Gene.

13. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Certainly abundant qualified expert testimony exists which disputes the government claim of an airplane hitting the Pentagon. Interesting that the government refuses to release the photos. I believe the videos showing two planes hitting the Twin Towers. I have no idea if they were drones or not. I also believe the expert testimonies that claim that the Twin Towers were designed to withstand jumbo-jets flying into them and fire without collapsing.

14. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Ok...so you believe some planes hit the twin towers...but a plane didn't hit the pentagon...what about Shanksville?

15. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

That's another funny government conspiracy theory. Allegedly, an entire airplane burrowed into the ground leaving only a passport from one of the hijackers on the surface and a bandana worn by him.

16. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Let's start here. The WTC towers were the first structures outside of the military and the nuclear industries whose design considered the impact of a jet airliner, the Boeing 707. It was assumed in the 1960s design analysis for the WTC towers that an aircraft, lost in fog and seeking to land at a nearby airport, like the B-25 Mitchell bomber that struck the Empire State Building on July 28, 1945, might strike a WTC tower while low on fuel and at landing speeds. The Boeing 707 that was considered in the design of the towers was estimated to have a gross weight of 263,000 pounds and a flight speed of 180 mph as it approached an airport; the Boeing 767-200ER aircraft that were used to attack the towers had an estimated gross weight of 274,000 pounds and flight speeds of 470 to 590 mph upon impact.

Let's do the math:

Ke=1/2MV^2

So for the 707: 386,157,915 joules

For the 767: 3,090,259,518 joules

(somebody correct me if my math is wrong)

That's 8x times the impact energy...not to mention the fires 10,000 gallons of fuel instantly created.

You want to talk about the damage it created?

17. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Let's look at the way the Towers were constructed:

Robinson was right...his structure survived the initial impact. For that..he should get an award if he wasn't dead. However, what he didn't calculate was the results the impact would have on the sprayed on foam fireproofing protecting the main steel components.

18. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

I have posted pictures of the bridging trusses for a reason...they were the first component to fail. When the plane struck the perimeter columns, it pretty much disintegrated...with the exception of the heavy parts like the engine and landing gear. It was like a giant shotgun going off...stripping the trusses and other components of their fire proofing. These trusses were long span...they reached from the perimeter columns all the way to the core columns without any additional support. When they were heated by the massive fire...they softened, and sagged...pulling on their connection with the perimeter columns. Their job was not only to support the load of the floor, but to provide lateral support to the perimeter columns. When enough of them sagged to the point that the stress broke their connection with the perimeter columns...the columns no longer had the lateral support it needed and buckled under the load, causing the beginning of the collapse..and once you get that much mass in motion...nothing is going to stop it.

No explosives needed. and none of the tell-tale signs of explosives or nano thermite were seen. (like huge ass explosive sounds or giant amounts of smoke emanating from the building right before it collapsed.

19. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Yes, we should talk about the damage created since NIST refused to do so. First, NIST acknowledged that the buildings rebounded from the impacts and that most of the jet fuel was consumed in the initial fireballs outside the buildings. Second: we need an estimate of the number of tons of reinforced concrete in each building and the energy required to pulverize it all to the consistency of talcum powder. Listen to the eyewitness testimonies of the firefighters that were there that commented on the relatively small amount of debris that remained. Certainly, only a complete ignoramus about physics would think that the potential energy of a tall building is enough to completely pulverize (mostly into fine dust) the fantastic amount of steel and reinforced concrete within it.

20. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

That's just a metric buttload of bravo sierra...read the NIST report here: http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/wtc_finalreports.cfm They go EXTENSIVELY into the damage caused.

The buildings were rocked by the impact..survivors say it swayed significantly after the impact...but there was enough jet fuel to spark fires like this:

The only reinforced concrete in the towers was a light weight concrete used for the floor slabs. When 1000's of tons of material hit it...it pulverizes. The steel wasn't turned into dust.

21. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

There were thousands of tons of steel hauled away to the Fresh Kills landfill. Additionally, the majority of the facade was also hauled off. One more thing - most CTs fail to recognize that the vast majority of the buildings was simple empty space - designed to be occupied by people.

22. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

R.O...I'll send you the "been there, done that, made a fool of a truther, sold it at a garage sale" t-shirt. Hipsters will be wearing them ironically in 10 years.

23. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Ha-ha! Thanks, Mac.