There are over a billion Muslims in the world

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Norsefire, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

And there have not been a billion suicide bombers

Therefore the theory that Islam is behind the present day terrorism has been completely disproved.

For all of you out there that may wish to blame Islam for each and every little thing.

It's extremism that is the problem.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

And the Extremist are Muslims, supported by Muslims, and revered by Muslims.

And their acts are done in the name of Jihad, Mohammad and Allah, for the spread of Islamic Religion, and conversion of the world to Islam.

Which make it Islam's Problem, Muslims, from Ayatollahs on down to SAM, and since they are not taking care of the problem the rest of the world has to deal with it.

So it is Islam which is the problem, and the Billion Muslems across the world who can't control their own religion, and bring the extremist to heel.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Roman Banned Banned

What about the Christians that firebomb abortion clinics?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

They are not supported by the mainstream, and if their were abouts are know, they are turned in, and when they are caught what happens?

They are tried, convicted, and sent to prison.

Or sentence to Death:

Now how is a Muslim on Jihad treated when he returns home after maiming, torturing, raping, and killing other innocents and Muslims during Jihad?

He is treated like a Hero, and is to be emulated.

If he commits a suicided bombing he becomes Shaeed, a Saint, one to be admired, and emulated.
    He is guarentied entrence to Paridise, and virgins to cater to his every wish.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2008
  8. Roman Banned Banned

Now, is that a function of the Church of America, or the Judicial System?

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Never heard of the Church of America.

But in my Church, such act are not condoned, and to commit such a act will get you turned over to the Law.

I am anti Abortion, but I also strongly reject violence as the solution, I know of no one from my Church or Synod who would condone any bombing of a abortion clinic, or murder of a Doctor or Nurse at such places.

The only acceptable way of dealing with this is by legislation through the congress.

If it so acceptable why are those who commit such act turned in? tried and convicted, even in Alabama, the heart of Southern Baptist America.

10. Roman Banned Banned

There you go.
    It's Law that fixes problems; not Religion.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

But the Law must be supported by the people, and in America it is, as shown by the arrests, indictments, trials, convictions, and verdicts.

The people who sit in those jury boxes are mostly Christians, and at least half anti abortion, if the polls are correct, so why aren't those trials ending up in hung juries? mistrials? why are those who commit these reprehensible act being convicted, sentenced to life, and Death for their acts?

If the Church is in such support of these extremist, how are they getting convicted?

When it comes down to it, the divide is approximately 50/50, and all it takes is one juror to decide for not guilty and there is no conviction.

12. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Do you ever bother to ask why ?

Extremists are one thing, but your everyday insurgent is not always an extremist. They don't hate you for your religion or your race, but for what your countries do.

Look in the mirror, and you'll see whose to blame.
    Otherwise, keep trolling.

13. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Anyone read Matthew Rielly's scarecrow ?, Want to start a global war, bomb mecca, And then we'll see who outnumbers who.

I wonder where the buddhists and other religions would fit in.

14. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I think the premise should be: Do the majority of Muslims support, harbor and believe Muslim invoked terrorism is a good thing?

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

What kind of extremism? I think anyone is entitled to defend themselves from invasion and occupation. Thats not terrorism, since its reactive, not preemptive.

Killing someone who breaks into your house/country and starts shooting is not wrong. I would do it.

16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Fascinating. Does that apply to Copts and Occidental Jews also? How about Hindus and Manichaens?

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Doesn't make a difference. If they invade my home or country and kill people, I would fight back.

Its very simple to me, think what you would do if someone killed your family. If you think you would not fight back, what would you do?

18. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I'm glad to see that you support their self-determination, anyway. If they lose that fight, can they call on friends? And should this apply to Londoners also? :shrug:

19. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

There are many who believe that violence is wrong even in the act of self defense, they believe murder is wrong without exception, I find that more respectable than the more pragmatic approach that violence is right in order to defend your self or to kill off disbelievers. Just shooting that opinion out there.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thats your opinion. Me, if I see anyone with a gun enter my home and take pot shots at my own, I'll take him down and consider the consequences later.

Geoff:

I support everyone's right to self determination. However, I cannot move into my neighbors house, kick him out or kill him and call it self determination. Thats just theft, by ANY moral and legal standards.

Lose that fight? I don't know. If you gas 6 million people, do survivors retain any rights? Londoners? Sure, they can.

21. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

SAM, what does that have to do with islam?

22. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Appealing to God Second, Life and Retaliation First, got it.

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

And the religious minorities in the countries of the 'insurgents'? What did they do?