There are lots of scientific studies that conclude that vaccines can cause autism

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by FatFreddy, Jun 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

I started this thread in the conspiracy section and another poster suggested that I post it here so here's a link to the thread.
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/an-important-issue-today.163275/

Here's post #1.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    I'd like to hear everybody's opinion of this. Let's use the scientific method.

Review Of Critical Vaccine Studies: 400 Important Scientific Papers Summarized

VAXXED2
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=vaxxed2&&view=detail&mid=2F344DE0F97F169B3A802F344DE0F97F169B3A80&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=/videos/search?q=vaxxed2&qs=n&form=QBVDMH&sp=-1&pq=vaxxed2&sc=3-7&sk=&cvid=94E23B5DBBF44A6CB176F8A88F074947

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note

Your previous thread with the same subject matter was closed because you were advocating a public health risk.

The owner of this website then deleted it because of the utter rubbish you were pushing.

And your response is to start not one, but two threads with the same links and subject matter?

Thread closed.

Enjoy your break from this website.

From this site's rules:

I. Unacceptable behaviour that may result in a temporary or permanent ban

Interfering with moderation
    I20. Interfering with moderation will result in an immediate ban from sciforums. Examples: re-editing or deleting a post that has been edited by a moderator or which has otherwise been the subject of moderator action; reposting a post that has been deleted by a moderator.

You are lucky this ban is not permanent. Interfere with moderation like this again and it will be a permanent ban.

origin, exchemist and Kristoffer like this.
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.