Theory of everything 2

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by adhams, Dec 19, 2014.

1. adhams Registered Senior Member

Here is my theory Iam getting good now at evading mods and replying other ppl
    Now everything could be explained based on this thought matter absorb space

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. adhams Registered Senior Member

Mods mods mods be wary of scary mods

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

As long as your mom doesn't hide the modem you're all set.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. adhams Registered Senior Member

8. adhams Registered Senior Member

Origin can I ask u why u don't believe in my theory it's important to know...

9. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

First of all you do not have a theory. What you have is a conjecture or idle musing.
    Your conjecture does not jibe with observation. There is no evidence to support your made up idea.

Anyone can make up these idle musings. I could say that gravity is actually caused by spinotrons. Spinotrons are tiny particles that envleope matter. Spinotrons cause small eddy current in the ether that results in matter bring attracted to other matter. Yadda yadda yadda.

It is all meaningless tripe unless there is scientifc rigor. Without the scientific rigor it is just not worth the effort of exploring.

10. adhams Registered Senior Member

Ok I see but what u said about spinotrons is also about matter absorbing matter which what is known and if u refuse to research all thoughts u would end up having non and u in the end u wouldn't know anything or consider itself knowing anything besides I said the theory cause I noticed
    That the universe is shrinking and the thought that the matter absorbs space and then exists seemed appealing for meh for example an analogy of that is a shoe takes space and therefor exists and as the shoe absorbs space it exists for one more time

11. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

First thing you should do is go to school and learn math and science.
    Then based on the tools you have you can determine which ideas merit investigation.
    You cannot investigate every wild idea or you will waste your life.

If someone says they have an idea but do not have the math - that idea will be tossed. The language of physics is math.

12. adhams Registered Senior Member

Ok but the thing is no one thought of that new idea besides it could be more fun to waste ur life and disprove others rather than know more lol any how u one should disprove others constantly

13. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

goodbye