*** Theory Espinoza Guedez ***

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by victorespinoza, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *** THEORY ESPINOZA GUEDEZ ***

**** I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT THE ENERGY ***
    *** IN THE FUTURE WILL OPEN UP A HOLE IN ***
    *** THE DISTANCE OF THE UNIVERSE ****

* INTRODUCTION *

Distance is the size of the universe and the mention as the size of the universe, not as the imaginary distance between two objects.

If we open a hole in the sand and put an object into the hole and then cover it with sand, the object will be removed from sight and touch. This can be done also in the distance, using energy. This hole in the distance using the energy so I will call "Hole Espinoza Guedez".

*** SCIENTIFIC VERIFICATION ***
    *** OF THAT CAN OPEN A HOLE IN THE DISTANCE OF ***
    *** THE UNIVERSE TODAY USING THE HUMAN BRAIN AND ***
    *** IN THE FUTURE USING ENERGY ***

This test should make her yourself, there is no camera to see an animal that exists in the distance, that when it moves into and out of the distance. Only the brain can be seen this animal that lives in the distance.

This animal that lives in the distance can see but not touch, is invisible but the human brain opens a hole in the distance and then we can see, are called "Animal Espinoza Guedez".

What has to do is put in the shade and look the blue sky because the animals in the distance are white and appear and disappear from view.

It must be observing a point in the blue sky until your view change and see white brightness moving in the air.

If you cannot see them is because them is not touch the Sun, the Sun is that gives them energy and it is that makes them shine. You have to observe the existence of much sun and does not work with the light of the bulb.

I hope to succeed in seeing animals that live in the distance. Search for a shadow where the Sun does not enkindler their eyes. And look at a point in the blue sky with patience, they are like stars moving in the distance.

*** SCIENTIFIC VERIFICATION ***
    *** OF WHICH IS NOT AN EFFECT OF THE PHYSIOLOGY OF ***
    *** THE RETINA OF THE HUMAN EYE ***
    *** WHEN WE SEE THE ANIMALS IN THE DISTANCE ***

1) I invite all scientists and non scientists around the world to see the animals in the distance with glasses of much increased and observe that it increases the vision of the animals in the distance, in front of our eyes and not in our eyes. They are faster with increase to no increase in glasses lenses.

2) If we put in a Chair at the edge of the beach with an umbrella, will see the brightest animals in distance than in the city, due to the high temperature which causes energy to increase.

3) If you put some black sunglasses, you won't see the animals in the distance into the eye.

*** 21ST CENTURY DISCOVERY ***
    *** THE NEED TO SEE SOMETHING INVISIBLE ACTIVE A
    *** PART OF THE BRAIN AND BY THIS WE SEE ***
    *** THE ANIMALS IN THE DISTANCE ***

This is the beginning of a new time, the existence of the atom has already passed into history. A new brain is developing in us to discover a new particle which I called "Distance Espinoza Guedez", which hides the animals in the distance and made up the distance of the entire universe.

Affectionately,
    Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
    November 15, 2011

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Oh now this should go straight to the Cesspool.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Of a certainty.
    Has this guy ever started a thread worth anything?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

The only thing I can agree with is the wonderful name you have given, uh, whatever it is you are trying to describe.

8. Arioch Valued Senior Member

I think my eyes started to bleed in an attempt to escape the stupidity.

9. hardalee Registered Senior Member

Very entertaining.

Go away.

10. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

The Magico Lampo Trick Of LightostrophyIn dis entopico of a light show, comes de animals. As they walk to the far away places, they vanish. I findo hardo to believo. I look not once, but twice, and animals are gone. It is the vanishing that far away animals are so small. I think they shrinko. This amazing loss of energy that shrinks the animals is amzingabeano!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.