The year is 2715, and there's no men in sight

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Chris_Smith, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Chris_Smith Registered Senior Member

You know in the distant future - Will there really be any need for men on Earth? As women like beautiful/feminine men (because they're all underlying lesbians), so what's the point in us masculine blokes? Us men/bloke/guys our devolving our primordial instincts by the day... with the preferences of relationships etc... by women. Men will be frozen in "Men Banks", while women pick and choose which girls they want from their chosen men's genes.

Either that, or we'll all merge into one hermaphrodite population. Ahhh, probably all bollocks though... yeah thought so.........................

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

They will probbaly be able to make men without the Y chromosome then (or at least the sperm) so indeed no need for men. Enjoy it while it lasts.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

Would there not be an advangace in duel X cromosones. As i remember it, the X cromosone carries most of the information, and 1 X cromosone can compensate for failures in the other X, where as an error in the X in a XY setup would just suck.

p.s.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

They'll all be at my artificial satellite pleasure palace because I am NOT into the beautiful/feminine, ultra-sensitive Oprahcized, neutered sissy-la-la mama's boys. I like my men strong, brave, honorable, and unafraid to send some SOB flying through a barroom window. I've always been considered a strong woman, and my parents told me that it would take one hell of a man to finally land me, and they were right.

So when that dark future rolls around, I'll find like-minded women (and there are quite a few) and let the insecure little bitches who feel like they have to dominate their men have all the wussies. The rest of us will be partying like hell up at the Raging Chromosome Sporting Club. If you can body-check the doorman, you get in.

Rules for the girls- Men are expected to do all of the heavy lifting in this world, so they deserve a break. If you get all offended just because they oogle you, you get reassigned to the wet T-shirt dunking tank.

8. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

I think you've been watching too much Pop Idol.

Some women may like their men to be beautiful but I don't know any that want them to be feminine as well, except for their gay men friends.

Most of the beautiful women I see, are usually hanging off the arm of a fair looking to pug ugly masculine guy and they're not necessarily always rich guys either.

Anyway, looks are faddish; what's 'in' for one generation, is 'out' for the next.

What the hell do you mean that ALL women are underlying lesbians? That is nonsense... I bet you're bitter because you can't get a girlfriend.

9. Tyler N. Registered Senior Member

It isn't necessary to have women either. Babies could be grown in artificial wombs. Mabye it will be all men and no women in sight. That would kind of suck.

10. Gattaca Registered Senior Member

I like men as I was born as an opposite sex. However, only girls that I love can drive me crazy and I'd die for them. It's weird, but they just have the kind of power that I can't resist. But They never love me back, they love men as I do.

- "Self contradictory. .

11. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

Wrong. Gametes are still needed. Luckily for the women, while they produce their ova, a handful of males could be 'sourced' for a sufficient supply of sperm to maintain stable growth rates. Alas, we men are doomed (assuming that at some point women wrest political and technological control from the men....).

12. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

glaucon- Just show most women a shoe sale and you'll have nothing to fear.

Yeah, girls? I was raised around guys and missed out on a lot of "chick stuff". What is it with the shoes??? I have two pairs of sneakers (one for greasy work on the cars, the other for my job), two pairs of dress shoes (depending on if I'm going skirts or slacks) and one pair of sandals because shorts look stupid with anything else. Why would you need any more than that? Just buy a sensible style and color that goes with anything and you're set.

13. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

My wife loves shoes, she buys at least 10 pairs a year. I don't shy away from them either, in the past year I've bought 2 pairs of dress shoes, 2 pairs of sandals, 1 pair of trainers, 2 pairs of casuals and 1 pair of mules. My wife says, it doesn't matter too much if your clothes look scruffy; if the shoes are neat then you look chic.

14. Renrue Someone Registered Senior Member

Chris_Smith,

That future may not be so distant as you predict. I have posted this link in the "Religion" boards and feel that it is relevant to post it again! This may have been posted elsewhere, but again, I feel it is relevant:
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/artic...MNGHD692EA1.DTL

If anyone bothers to read the link above, I believe it is safe to say that this process will be tested upon humans somewhere near the future. If this is to be so, I wonder about the future of the human race, whether it deny it or embrace it.

[Renrue]

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

i don't think only men, or only women, will be the race of the future. people love sex too much for that and if you are going to have sex, well you know what i mean. also oxygen is right, women like bold men. ever hear the phrase "only the bold deserve the beautiful"?

16. valich Registered Senior Member

In the distant future they'll be no need for men or women. First, cloning will take over the need for either sex. Then with artificial intelligence we'll develop robots that will then determine that there is no longer any need for humans. If green house gases, global warming, or nukes doesn't kill us first.

17. Tyler N. Registered Senior Member

%#^#$(*#@*$&

18. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

300 Million years ago, a very brief span in the overall history of life on Earth, Nature selected for the enhancement of survival prospects of most all species by introducing maleness into the gene pool.

Would 710 years be enough time to erase Nature's intent for continued, extant maleness, or are you just editorializing about your own mommy-related issues?

19. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

Or are we just kicking around a whimsical thought? I just assumed that we were playing with an idea here, not making some grand sweeping prediction to be taken seriously. When I read the original post I recalled the words of comedian Dave Allen that played in the opposite direction:

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Won't women still want men around just to play with? ...even if not for breeding purposes?

Baron Max

21. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

As long as there are women, men will always be desired.
    As it is not the "penus" that is so much to be desired, although there are definitley a few good woman who apreciate it, god love em, as it is the masculine "energy" that will always be desired.
    The dominant, decision making, assertive, aggresive, etc. of the masculine energy is needed to complete the human woman, or "feminine energy" (my terminology sounds a little corny)
    Very rarely will you ever see a women who displays a very feminine personality prefer to be with another very feminine woman.
    And by feminine qaulities I mean of course, very quiet, very sensitive, very receptive etc.
    You will always find in a lesbian couple, that one of them displays masculine energy to some degree.
    Espeacially the ones that take it to marriage,there you will always find a very dominat masculine energy in one of the womem, so much so that generally one of them looks like a Pat, or a man trapped in a womans body.

So although to some degree most men may be left to be undesiable on this planet, masculine energy will never lose it value and desirability from women, or the "feminine energy".
    So on that note, stop rolling over every time a beautiful woman walks in the room and handing her your balls and you will always be desired.
    Ya, theres alot more to this topic, but I'm sure some one else will add to it...I'm hungry

22. Chris_Smith Registered Senior Member

Well, I was just going off the present nature of things...

such as the input of varied westernized ideologies that revolve around aiding capitialism to be the thriving global religion/power. Such ideoligies that aid our capitalist nature are slowly desensitizing our underlying human nature (emotion). Hence, making us become more like the products we buy every day (practical and soulless).
    I was just hypothesizing the practicalities of men on our planet, in the context of the human species being products ourselves in the global economic system of things... Albeit, your 300 million years basis is on the plains of evolutionary scale and is probably very correct, mine's on the contemporary and conditioning bombardment of the human mind...

you can fall asleep now...

23. Chris_Smith Registered Senior Member

"Fuck! You are awesome!"

(No sarcasm there... I bet you've got loads of girls at your feet!) If you've got any spare, send 'em over 'ere...