The Washington National Airport Sightings

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Reiku, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Reiku Banned Banned

I don't know how. how do you debunk a youtube video, without all the obvious staring in your face?

I asked you once before, teach me in how to do it, and you replied along the effects of, ''I am not a teacher''!

Well, with that aside, the skeptics should have been aware when the link was given, if a documentary does not discern fact from fiction, then it cannot be attributed as proof, but rather an evidence or lack thereof lol

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

The KEY is you can't post a link to a YouTube video that you have no knowledge of where it came from, when it was taken etc etc and in your post state:

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL VIDEO.

Why do YOU not take responsibility for this obvious lack of critical thinking?

It is not sufficient to later say that "it might be faked".

You still suggest by that, that it might be real as well.

But you have absolutely no evidence that it is a video of the real event and you have a lot of evidence suggesting it is a recent recreation.

Might this same lack of critical analysis be affecting your acceptance of other "evidence" that is equally lacking in foundation or that has a much more parsimonious explanation?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Reiku Banned Banned

I am so glad you are so aware of such things. Maybe you should give a class on detective work.

Perhaps maybe videos relating actual footage of princess diana's death should be tackled as well, since we cannot afford any fakes.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

LOL

You posted the link to the Video claiming it was THE ORIGINAL.

With just a little bit of "detective work" I found the video segment in a History Channel TV show.

Yeah, you could use a class.