the universe is inside you and your surroundings

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by botchi, Nov 2, 2001.

1. botchi Registered Member

if you have seen pictures of the stars and models of atoms then you will understand my theory.

did you ever think that the stars are nothing more than electrons,protons and neutrons?and that the universe that we live in is nothing more than an atom in another world that is 90000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000times larger than our own?and that every atom in universe is made up of electrons ,neutrons and protons which are stars in a universe that is 90000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times smaller than .

try graphing e=mc2 on a 3d graph where e,m and c are all variables use as many as 10000 numbers in a table of values and look to see what it looks it.it is the plans to time travel

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. botchi Registered Member

to bobby lee

g

Last edited: Nov 7, 2001
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kinamic Registered Member

If we live in an atom then how come we aren't splitting. Lets say the sun and stars are elections, How come the sun is not moving? There is no way of telling where electrons are around the nucleus. Plus electrons can fall off the "orbit". I don't see anything falling. Sorry, but your theory is a little too farfetched.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kmguru Staff Member

Have you heard of splitting headaches. That is the proof.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Yes we are inside the Universe. And yes, the Universe is inside us - only as information.

So, What? What is the point here? Where are we going? Who are we? Oh! that headache again....

8. daktaklakpak God is irrelevant! Registered Senior Member

If you consider everything is energy in some form, and the body is just an interface, then you could say the universe is both inside and outside of a human body.

If you master the skill of channeling the energy in and out of your body, you can live a longer and healthier life.

9. kmguru Staff Member

Not long enough... No matter what you do, the body is designed to crap out at a certain age - unless redesigned by us using genetics.

10. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

*No matter what you do, the body is designed to crap out at a certain age - unless redesigned by us using genetics.*

The human body is Earth-bound and dies at a certain moment. The mind inside the human body is Cosmic Energy and goes right back to the Cosmos after the Earth-bound body has given up. Just a Natural happening.

Using genetics is against the Cosmic law and an invention by humans who, for one reason or another, seem very afraid of death. I can't see the reason why, or it must be that they think there is something terrible waiting for them when they die. I wonder...should they have reason to believe so and why do they think so? If you live your life in peace with others, there is nothing to be afraid of. genetic manipulation goes against the Cosmic law of birth and rebirth...

11. laskemophone Registered Member

hey there, i also belive that we can thrive on earth
    we are humans too, dont take that away! please!!
    thanks

12. laskemophone Registered Member

hey there, i also belive that we can thrive on earth
    we are humans too, dont take that away! please!!
    thanks

13. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Yes, we are humans! Is that something to be proud of now-a-days? Look at what humans do to eachother!

We are all part of the Universe(s) and the Universe(s)is inside of us and our surroundings. Then please, act that way and let your feelings speak!

Your Inner connection with the Universe(s) or Cosmos...

14. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

The universe? Inside of me?
    And I thought it was these pants that made me look fat! :bugeye:

Peace.

15. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

:bugeye: Yeah! You better beware. The whole Universe fills your body and mind. And then your own body mass is also part of it. My, my, confusion and dismay all over the place...:bugeye:

16. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

botchi,

It's not only yours... I developed it pretty well...

How to explain...
    Well this is the reason why I believe in Religions. They all say that God (the Highter Being, the Creator) is within us and everywhere...

Well... but let's go to Science...
    If everything is energy, including mass... then, what's the boundary between you and light, for example? If you think about it, in each second, millions (if not billions) of neutrinos are passing through you. So, what are the neutrinos and you? Is there a difference? Is there an actual boundary between you and the Universe? No... it's all interaction. You dance with the Universe. You can even create... just need to learn how to do it...

I'm you, you are me, he is me, she is you... there's no me and you... that's an illusion. God, Love... that's what really exists... Our "reality" it's just a temporary illusion. One day, you'll be dead. Get over it. Your body is not actually real... You are not your body. Your body is just an illusion.

Where is the Truth? Everywhere. It can't be easily detected. It's like it's said in the Bible:

1 Corinthians 13:12:

"12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I shall know fully just as I also have been fully known."

This verse talks about our meeting with God, the Truth. Today, we see in a mirror dimly. We are ourselves, God is Himself. He (Truth) can see us, but we can't see Him. But someday we will see Him face to face. We will look at us and see Him. We will BE Love, thw real us. Then, we shall know ourselves better than we ever did before... And you will be omniscient...

There you go...

It's inside you, outside, and everywhere! Just open your eyes and you shall see it. Not your physical eyes, but your spiritual ones. The eyes of your Heart.
    Or... you can think about it scientifically and come to the same conclusions...

Love,
    Nelson

17. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

"Time to eat all your words, swallow your pride, open your eyes...Sowing The Seeds Of Love...!" - quote by Tears For Fears

Replace that god-word for The Cosmos. We are all Energy, beamed into an Earth-bound body. So you go back to The Cosmos and return to Earth for another life-time.

Originally posted by TruthSeeker
    *It's inside you, outside, and everywhere! Just open your eyes and you shall see it. Not your physical eyes, but your spiritual ones. The eyes of your Heart.*

True! Agree!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2002