The Universe has no beginning, and No End.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Pincho Paxton, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Your case doesn't exist. If you are sitting typing at your computer holding a case, and typing one handed you are probably a scientist.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

In that case, I am not holding a case, but simply implying of a case of jury upon which you were summoned by me. You answered thus court is in order, you were found guilty by the prosecutor and judge in one face, me.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Did you know that defending science against logical alternatives is very similar to religious faith?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. deicider got omnicidead Registered Senior Member

paxton, excluding ur theory and all,you have a very good logic and understanding of things in general.
    But shouldn't you actually Learn physics Before you cancel them?

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

No, it has to make sense.

So a 100 metre race isn't a 100 metre race for the faster kid?

So when a kid runs faster in the school race it's because he's found a route that has more oblate aether than all the other kids?

Did you realise that pointing out ridiculous nonsense AS ridiculous nonsense is educational?

Nonsense.
    It's not a "coincidence". We're all part of the same heritage.

9. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

It has to make sense so that when someone asks what is TIME in your formula you should say "It is part of the mathematical equation, but is not a physical property." Then you would be making sense.

A 100 metre race has the fastest kid shortening the distance the most, but when he stops, the Aether pops back into place almost instantly, which is at least C. Nobody can run at C, so this pop is what has brought the distance back to 100 metres.

Learning physics is useful, but also risky. If you had to go to a school where the teacher was telling you 50% lies, and 50% truth you would be in a situation where you had to descramble all of it. You would also be in a situation where you cannot point out the faults. There is quite a lot that I can use, but years to fix everything else. I could really just use the maths training. I have seen how the physics has messed a lot of you up. I also have a conspiracy theory which says that true science only comes from the top under a confidentiality act. That science is made goofy so that people don't learn how to make nuclear weapons, and such. It keeps it a secret from the Russians. When Einstein suddenly changed his mind about the Aether, and started using his friends ideas instead after arguing about them for years, I think he was told to do this, because of the risk of true science ever being given away. Also, science is big business, so why tell everyone what you know?

10. prometheus viva voce! Registered Senior Member

This is fucking ridiculous. Are you honestly trying to suggest that the many thousands of physicists in the thousands of universities are all part of a conspiracy to keep the truth from the masses. It would only take one or two to go public and blow the whole thing wide open.

11. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

No, they would be taught the wrong way too, because science almost works, but is full of decoys.. like time, relativity, gravitons, Dark Matter, and maybe some stuff like zero. I'm not sure if infinity is meant to be a decoy, or not, but it should be. Well either that or I am cleverer than I think I am.

The truth is, I don't see how Einstein could have missed all of this stuff. It's a bit strange. It's possible that bubbles were a bit too strange for him to consider.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
  12. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Utter nonsense. I have spent the last 9 years doing physics and maths beyond the compulsory education standard and I am in an infinitely better position to spot the flaws in people's work than I was when I was 16.

Cranks always think the best way to criticise a theory is to know nothing about it. It's the other way around, when you learn a theory you learn how to actually work through problems yourself, you don't need to rely on other people telling you a result. For instance, do you know how to work out the classical radius of a Hydrogen atom? Do you know why it's wrong? Do you know why F=ma is only true for particular cases? Or that E=mc^2 is also only true for particular cases? Do you knew why QED, despite being the most accurately verified theory in history, cannot stand as a model of Nature? These are things which only become clear when you grasp the details of the theories.

If I gave you my work you'd have absolutely no way of telling where and if I've made any mistakes. Only people familiar with the area I do research would be able to.

So you think that for about 400 years there's been some massive conspiracy in science which spans different countries, different religions, even groups which are at war with one another?! If science is a conspiracy why didn't the US use all this secret knowledge to jump ahead of the USSR during the cold war? Or vice versa? Why did they spend hundreds of brillions on such things as long range heavy bombers and high speed jet interceptors only to have them be made redundant by the advent of intercontinental ballistic missiles a few years later? Why didn't they both just start building high precision ICBMs immediately and save huge quantities of resources? Your conspiracy requires that the entire political landscape of the planet for the last 4 centuries has been orchestrated by a conspiracy of scientists and people who believe completely different things (capitalism vs communism, Nazism vs sanity etc) agreed to maintain this conspiracy while bombing the shit out of one another.

And there's more people employed in science research now than ever before. If its all a massive conspiracy why hasn't at least one person talked? I'm 26, I have been doing research for 3 years. Do you think I'm part of this conspiracy? If so when do you think people are inducted into it? When they graduate? If you don't think I'm part of it why not? And when do people get inducted?

You do realise that the Russians know how to make nuclear weapons? They had spies in the Manhattan Project and tested their first bomb in something like 1949. And the science isn't goofy. Anyone whose done a course in nuclear engineering has the required basics to start working on building a nuclear bomb. The problem isn't the theory, the theory is found in textbooks all over the world, the problem is getting enriched Uranium. Iran has plenty of people who know how to build a bomb, they have a great deal of trouble getting the materials you use to make a bomb. I know how to make TNT, I learnt it in a high school chemistry textbook, but I can't walk into a hardware store and buy the chemicals.

A great deal of material published can be used for dangerous things if you set your mind to it. My father is an expert in fluid mechanics, particularly shock waves. His work has been on the shock waves which build up on planes as they hit the sound barrier but he is aware that the same kind of theory and results can be applied to modelling the blast wave of a nuclear explosion and its effect on buildings.

Just because you find the science 'goofy' doesn't mean others do. You're just too stupid, thats all. Hell, you don't even know the Russians have nuclear weapons! Infact, the Russians were well ahead of the Americans for a long time when it came to nuclear research.

13. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

I actually said that Einstein kept it goofy. So that does take us back to about the same time as Russia got their bombs.

But anyway, I prefer that I am clever to science being goofy, I just can't figure out why my ideas are not so obvious to you, and I can't understand how you can believe that space bends, and that time is a physical thing. Well yes I have space bending too, but I don't have a vacuum, and it is the vacuum that is your big problem.

14. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

Dude if what you are saying is true then explain why there are no effects of Friction on objects moving through a Vacuum. I ask this because if it is as you are asserting that Aether is all around then why does it not so an effect such as friction transfered into heat. As well why would it not to use your words reduce the distance traveled over time. (Which means it applies friction to a vacuum traveling object causeing friction reducing it speed.

15. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

I think that friction is additive between the standard model of atoms, electrons, protons, they share the wealth. The Aether is a conveyor of materials, it has little to share with them. It is hardly there, and only produces forces because of the amount of it in our Galaxy. Almost the entire spherical Galaxy is used to create Gravity. when I say spherical Galaxy, I mean the part of it that you can't see surrounding the Galaxy disk. But the Aether is very flexible to produce waves, and compression.

16. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

Yes and by that definition Aether would not only surround Glaxies but every single atom ever created and you said that when the spheres come to close the Aether over laps and in doing so this would build a layer of Aether around every object and that would have an effect on that object and when an object moved the Aether would then bend and interact with the Aether in the vacuum causing frictions causing the object to travel less far causing a by product of friction which is heat.

17. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Oh, and the pressure that oblates the bubbles you imagine would slow down an object, but the bubble membranes are a faster material, so being as they too are folded inwards you get a more slippery surface. I suppose that this neutralises the pressure. I can tell that the membranes are faster because Photons use the membranes, and I can tell that Photons use the membranes because of the wave effect, and because that is the path that avoids the most single atoms on the way to a target. Atoms usually align to the centre of a bubble unless they are moving forwards, but cannot hold themselves in the membrane, so they pop out the other side.

18. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

Ok so you except that the Aether surrounds everything in that case why in a non vacuum environment is there friction as you said the faster the item moves the slicker it becomes so with that in mind that would negate the effects of friction which we know is not the case case and point a object entering the earths atmosphere heats up as the speed increases this has been measured and has been seen.

19. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

The Aether surrounds everything like a bubble, but it is stationary, it doesn't move under pressure. So atoms have to move from 1 bubble to the next. It squashes, but is stationary in the Galaxy. It can propagate things that's all. Atoms could still collide in this material, they can still bring electrons in firing range.

20. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

By your own words no they cannot as the more they move the slicker they get so there is not way they could collide and there is no way they can create friction and they are Surrounded by Aether.

21. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

When you are swimming, you can still graise your knee on the bottom of the pool, but you are surrounded by water. I will draw you a picture of it.

22. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

Yes I know you can but with your explanation of the reaction of Aether that should not be possible as the coefficient of the surfaces will decrease with speed.

23. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

See how compression allows atoms to touch...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!