The Universe has no beginning, and No End.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Pincho Paxton, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

The word quicker means that something moves further in a given time than something else, or takes less time to cover a fixed distance than something else.
    Both descriptions involve time.

It's okay to say you'll change the word but you're gonna find it bloody hard to get any meaning without time in there somewhere.

If there's no time then everything must move at the same rate, there can be no relative movement.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: The universe is in a constant state of change (expansion or contraction), even though we don't actually perceive the changes until after a period of time in which they can be recorded. I think the universe will still be around long after we're gone. Perhaps there will be a new life form (evolved from us, or maybe something entirely unique). And, what would it matter anyway, if we're not here?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

I don't think it helps however to include imaginary concepts in science. What really needs to happen is that a study needs to be made of what happens to oblate Aether and electrons. If a photon uses the Aether Membrane then the membrane is a fast material, Oblate Aether moves the electron nearer to the membrane, and I am wondering what that would do. I can't really stick with the shortening of distance in front of the car, only to the aether that are part of the car, otherwise you would actually see the stuff in front of the car shrinking, which is silly. So only the aether that are part of the moving object can squash. If it just makes the electrons spin faster then I can't make sense of it. Relativity has to go, but how do I get rid of it?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

We will probably create our own evolution. It wouldn't surprise me if it starts off as Bionic parts, and then moves forward to a complete new body, but keep the brain. Or DNA reconstruction.

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Yeah, unforyunately your grasp of science isn't all it could be.
    And if you're referring to time as imaginary that's yet to be shown as such by you.

Get on with it then, because a real scientist wouldn't waste his time with a nonsense concept.

Also unfortunately no matter how silly you think it is it happens.

You can't.

9. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Relativity has many problems...

1/ It includes Time which is an imaginary concept.
    2/ It includes infinite timelines for each object.. which..
    A/ Includes infinity which doesn't exist..
    B/ Requires infinite energy as well.

So to keep Relativity it would need to be re-written so that it makes sense, but that might confuse people who use an old dictionary. So it has to get a new name. New Relativity Theory... which is...

Oblation of Aether due to speed, and mass.

Yes it uses the word speed.

10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Only in your warped opinion.

Huh?

Huh?

What?

I get it. You want to get rid of relativity because you haven't got a clue about it.

But it does make sense. And it's been shown many times that it works. As predicted.

There is no aether and speed requires time, which you've claimed doesn't exist.
    You can't even manage to be a self-consistent crackpot.

11. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Speed doesn't require time, speed requires physics, and all of those Huh? are that you don't even understand the old version of relativity.

12. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Speed requires time, since the definition of speed is distance moved per unit time.
    And the "huh"s aren't MY misunderstanding at all, simply surprise that you've misunderstood it so much.

13. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

No that is a translation of speed into English

Speed is

Fast = ...
    Slow = ...........

And your Huh's are you forgetting to examine your knowledge, and where it came from. Does relativity not say that two clocks can show different times due to speed. And time is an entire Universal photograph, and that photograph includes all of the matter in the universe, and that photo would be relative to each person, so that is 6 Billion photographs per millisecond all different. Infinite Universes per millisecond if you include all of the relative matter.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
  14. mike47 Banned Banned

Huh.................!. Look how huge is the world.....and you think it has no beginning ?. Life follows certain rules that imply a designer or designers and therefore a beginning too .

15. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Nope.
    That's "short" and "long".

Not really.

16. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

So now English is your version of nature. Everything has to be an English word. Speed = Distance and time, because science only knows those words. It doesn't know the shortening of distances? Well that just keeps you from moving forwards then. You move like this Speed = Distance, and time, and I move through oblate Aether. That's why I'm faster.

17. mike47 Banned Banned

Not really ?.
    Coincidence does not create a man and create a woman for him to enjoy and multiple. Coincidence does not create for him food, water.....etc.
    Things are in a perfect rhythm that implies a certain designer or certain designers .

18. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Maybe.

19. draqon Banned Banned

Paxton, have you ever taken physics courses?

20. mike47 Banned Banned

I studied physics, maths and chemistry .
    Oops...forgot engineering too .

21. draqon Banned Banned

<Paxton> not mike47

22. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Yes, when I used to ride my bike, or look at a bee hive, or watch a car go by.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. draqon Banned Banned

so never. I rest my case.