The Universe has no beginning, and No End.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Pincho Paxton, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

You are assuming that you can compress Aether when you specifically said that the faster the aether goes the slicker it gets in a Vacuum so apply that principal to a non vacuum it should remain constant. Now you are saying it does not which is it is it constant or not.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

No, I said that the Aether is stationary, but the atoms pass through the membrane squashing it, and that the membrane is a faster material than the Aether centre. So fast that the Atoms pop over it, and back into another Aether centre, but at very high speeds the atoms can touch. Their touch is usually restricted by electron vortex I think. I am presuming that the electrons create vortex waves in the Aether. They are still stationary, but propagated waves.

I never said that it was slicker in a vacuum, I propose that mass traps it, and squeezes it, thus bending space for a planet, and that vibrations from the galaxy membrane vibrate faster in squeezed Aether, like a guitar string is more energetic with a finger held down on it.

So space isn't a vacuum, it has less energetic waves to prohibit you. Crossing the membrane is hard for a sphere at first, but once the sphere is beyond its centre, it becomes a pop.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

So if space is not a Vacuum why is there no Air as a Vacuum is the absence of Air.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

Please see below where you say the Bible membranes fold inward and become slicker as an object moves faster.

Originally Posted by Grim_Reaper
    Yes and by that definition Aether would not only surround Glaxies but every single atom ever created and you said that when the spheres come to close the Aether over laps and in doing so this would build a layer of Aether around every object and that would have an effect on that object and when an object moved the Aether would then bend and interact with the Aether in the vacuum causing frictions causing the object to travel less far causing a by product of friction which is heat.

Oh, and the pressure that oblates the bubbles you imagine would slow down an object, but the bubble membranes are a faster material, so being as they too are folded inwards you get a more slippery surface. I suppose that this neutralises the pressure. I can tell that the membranes are faster because Photons use the membranes, and I can tell that Photons use the membranes because of the wave effect, and because that is the path that avoids the most single atoms on the way to a target. Atoms usually align to the centre of a bubble unless they are moving forwards, but cannot hold themselves in the membrane, so they pop out the other side.

8. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Well, I did make a bit of a mistake, because to get the pop you have to overcome the wall, so that takes a lot of power. I suppose it's a bit like the sound barrier. You still shorten the distance however.

9. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

I think it's the absence of a propagator as well.

10. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

No it is the absence of air I am pretty sure about that I will have to do some research to be sure but I am pretty sure.

11. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

So with that said you are over coming a resisting force so there would be friction thus decreasing distance traveled.

12. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

A true vacuum like space is the absence of matter, but there is matter, so it just means an average absence of matter. Aether would be everywhere, I don't know if it counts as matter however, but being as space would then just be Aether, it would sort of alter the description.

13. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

With the Aether also under pressure trying to bend back towards you.