The Ultimate Worship Bebelina Thread

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Bebelina, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScaryMonster I’m the whispered word. Valued Senior Member

I think you misunderstand me, I'm not dismissing Kung Fu as a sport or a cultural practice. Only contesting the notion which several Wing Chung Teachers have hyped that it's The Ultimate Fighting Style.
    Pitting a stand up fighter without any grappling experience against a professional grappler was only ever going to end one way.

But it's a bit like comparing Apples to Pears.

VI wanted me to recommend a stand up fighting style that would suit her temperament, be a highly effective form of self defence.
    I suggested Muay Thai, but she couldn't find any schools near where she live so she did Kung Fu.
    Personally, I'd feel safer walking down a dark street with Muay Thai training than Kung Fu training.

And on topic: Babalina is nothing like Enya, she's more like a 21st century version of Lena Lovich.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Aah, the psychopath checklist. Yes, Bebelina fits the profile like a glove.

I really enjoy the Kung Fu info and what fighters have the best punches etc. Currently I'm only working out at a gym a few times a week, but when I have more time I would like to invest it in enhancing my precious body even further.
    But haven't decided exactly what it will be and considering I'm 41 then streetdance is perhaps not for me. Sure, it would be fun, but if my nieces are in the same class they would be so embarrassed. But some martial art perhaps, and not Thai Chi, that is too slow for me. I tried Capoeira too and that also really sucked. Some sport or activity that is focused on attack.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

41? Barely old enough to be considered a cougar, you feisty feline. Very considerate not to embarrass the nieces, although in truth, they would be more embarrassed by you showing them up, I suspect.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The body still responds well to challenges at 41, Babelina, so you go, girl.....

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Questions for Bobolina.

Do you deliberately look like Enya?
    If so, would you like to live in a place where it rains all the time, like Enya?

That dog you posted.
    do you dress your dog like that, or not?
    If not, why not?

That knife you lick.
    Did you ever cut your tongue on it, and did it hurt?

8. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Thank you very much for the encougarment. Well, I did dance almost professionally until age 19, so maybe some of is still in the body memory.

9. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

No. I do not have anything in common with Enya and I hate rain.

No. Because I don't have a dog.

No.

They way you ask your questions is very similar to a person who emails me on a fairly regular basis. :scratchin:

10. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

Encougarment, lol, nice word play! Never underestimate the sport of teasing 'cubs'. Someone has to teach them not to be afraid of talking to women.

Body memory is a great tool and one can tap back into that with right brain training techniques, where one visualizes performing their art. Requires much less wear and tear on the body and improves ones level of performance with considerably less pain and risk of injury. I'm still climbing onto unbroke horses and for the record, I have a year or few on you.

It helps to have them eating out of your hand first.....not unlike gentleman....

11. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Bebe:
    Can you give me your new email address.
    Some of my emails are being returned with some kind of automatic
    "Screw you, stalker" reply.
    I'm sure there is some mistake.

And, what do you mean you haven't got a dog?
    No wonder you are posting such nonsense!
    Get a dog immediately. That's my advice.

One like this maybe:

Awwww!

They way you ask your questions is very similar to a person who emails me on a fairly regular basis.

Seriously, it's not me. It could be Enya.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  12. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

http://youtu.be/zF-z7kxF1aM
    Yeah, fencing perhaps..hmm.

Oh, I'm an expert when it comes to cubteasing, then they use their cuteness to tangle themselves into my heart and then they gnarl it all away, evil little puppies.

13. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Hellenogaphia:
    Oh no she's not.

Bebelina:
    Greetings, old friend.

But have you heard yourself sing Avril Levigne?

And how exactly do you rate whatever it is you do above, say, Rihanna and Stick Other Mainstream Pleb Here?

last but no least:
    You mean that person, likely a lonely male, whose face you squirted with endless pictures of you slutting on knives and videos of you doing things with couches and cucumbers that you now claim is stalking you?

The same one reading these dumb worship threads of yours?

14. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Re Gustav's poem.
    A work of Genius.
    I liked the part where he talked about his Passion Pants.

Secondly, what I said about the emails. That was me trying to be humorous.
    If I was going to become a stalker, I would not stalk someone who licked knives.
    That would be stupid.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  15. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Well hello there old ...something.

Yes, I have heard it and it's quite good actually and compared to mainstream artists like Rihanna and such I am way superior in every aspect, like feeling, groove, note accuracy and body movement according to rhythm.

I must however correct you on one point, I have not yet made any videos containing cucumbers. There is a few couch videos out though, but as you stated above, I'm not sexy in them.

There could be several such lonely males and females stalking me, who all think they are especially selected and feels that every picture, video and piece of text I post is directed to them personally.

They should all listen to Captain Kremmens advice:

"If I was going to become a stalker, I would not stalk someone who licked knives.
    That would be stupid. "

16. keith1 Guest

lina, if you don't mind me asking personal questions...why aren't you fashion modeling?

17. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Good question, ask the modelagencys. Imo I should be payed millions for posing.
    :shrug:

18. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Why would anyone pay someone for being a poser?

:shrug:

19. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Why don't you work as an Enya lookalike?
    Opening wool shops, and new Day centres.
    That kind of thing.
    Going rate is £200 a day.
    Not bad.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  20. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

To be objective, I would have to say that would depend on your' skill level. Muay Thai has extremely powerful knee and elbow strikes that can be devastating when they connect, but the training to achieve that level of prowess is well beyond what most folks outside of Thailand are willing to put in.

Alternatively, a Kung Fu expert well practiced in sticking hands and used to training with the Wooden Warrior would be extremely fast and strike very hard, so it would be a toss - up IMHO.

Personally, I opted for Taekwon Do. This as it works well with my Buddhist (no whining) practice, is a well - rounded contemporary martial art and gives a distinct advantage over standard street - fighting technique. Additionally, TKD is about 70/30 foot/hand technique, known for its very powerful kicks and take-downs. As a runner and weight lifter, I have serious muscle on my legs and I have worked hard to develop fast, effective take-downs, so TKD is a good fit for me. Further, a 16 year old female novice broke 3 of my ribs while we were training through the mere use of correct TKD technique, and 1 of the 2 people who ever knocked me out in the ring was a woman. TKD training is required for pretty much everyone in S Korea due to its efficacy and it does give a woman a significant advantage over a (untrained) man.

Shotokan, Ishen Rhu, standard karate, Brazilian Ju - Jitsu, Judo and the like would all offer a significant advantage over a street fighter as well. Even American Kempo would likely suffice over an untrained person.

If you wanted to be a serious street contender, Israeli Krav Maga or its Russian counterpart would be excellent choices. This as they are recently developed by the respective police and military specifically for street - fighting type scenarios.

I would advise our wonderful young lady Bebe to check out several of the schools in her area, sit in on a class, watch to see what the folks on the mat do. Then cogitate for a bit on which seems best suited for her purposes and which school seems to have the best group of folks involved. Then give it a test run and attend some training sessions to see if that particular style suits her needs.

Unless there is something very tasty on the knife, I see no reason to lick it. Nothing sexy to that IMHO, sorry. Sorta - like if I were to lick my Mantis katana...that would just foul the metal and/or cut my tongue. :shrug:

21. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

Actually, I think that's in the final sequence of an ancient Kendo move called Was Hung.

22. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

I don't know, posers are being paid all the time, for no apparent reason whatsoever, and I said FOR POSING, not being a poser.

23. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Thing is, I recently bleached my black coloured hair, had to bleach it maybe four times in a period of two months, which didn't result in something pretty.
    Hrm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.