The Ugliest Freak on the Planet

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by GeoffP, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Gustav Banned Banned

i'm yours, babe
    do me as you will

/pant

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Actually, that's my definition of physical uglyness.
    Ugly must balance beauty- anything beyond is not ugly.

For example: A snaggletoothed vulva with shaved eyebrows is so beastly its comical. Its overshot the requirements of ugly or frightening, the extreme of anything being on par with its oppositite.
    Ever touched dry ice? Its so cold its 'scalding', a term associated with its opposite which is heat.

Bjork, by many, is said to be so ugly she's almost ...cute.

Paris is therefore neither hideous, nor average, nor beautiful but in the dead middle flashing expensive shades on her manface. In other words, an ugly cun....................

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gustav Banned Banned

/limp/curses

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

a snaggletoothed WHAT????

8. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

All this discussion of the ethical matters of beauty and association is very well, but wouldn't it reflect better in the light of more physical deviance?

I present:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Not the ugliest, by far, but he does get a lot of press. Is ugliness magnified or minimized with exposure? Do we "acclimate" to the puddin-face, or he to us?

9. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

But what did King look like when he first started? We have grown used to him, like watching your parents get older.

10. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Hmm. You have a point. Older people are uglier. More reason to celebrate ugliness then? Hairy-chinned aunt give a smooch?

I have to say that I never really watched him grow up. Like many immigrants to your shores, I was exposed to him in the evening propaganda broadcasts by Free America. Although his message of sensationalistic celebritism was entrancing, we were dumbfounded at the horror of his appearance. Were there no gulags in America? Sadly, we found that there were not.

11. Enmos Valued Senior Member