The Ugliest Freak on the Planet

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by GeoffP, Nov 10, 2007.

1. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Beautiful is all well and good, but it's inherently unfair. There have been a plethora of threads on the pointless aspiration to better looks, but I demand forthwith that we celebrate not only an anti-Vonnegut regression to mediocrity, but far beyond: to utter abomination.

I begin by offering up the following football player to Nurgle.

Pat McQuistan

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

I bet most of you guys/girls would like to 'tap' this

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Sad. Condemning people for nonstandard physical attributes. Only at Sciforums, right?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its one way to feel better about themselves :shrug:

8. peta9 Registered Senior Member

You know, I never said anything before about your shitty, awful taste in general but I will now. Considering your taste in men is almost vomit-producingly bad and unaesthetic like truck drivers, I was thinking you must be one very ugly chick but then you post a pic of a person who obviously was in some form of accident and has suffered a deformity, you are gross.

9. Ripley Valued Senior Member

I admire her. Can you imagine the oppressive lonely nights she had to endure that threatened to drive her mad and insane.

I see triumph in her glee. A noble overcoming. A new day!

10. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Tsk tsk on your tsk tsking. We celebrate beauty but not ugliness? How judgemental of you both.

11. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

And I personally would like to see a photo of your face after you say it to his face .

12. Killian_1_4 Registered Senior Member

This is in art and culture, funny.

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Brian, Brian, Brian. What's got you so angry today?

But since we must compare stats, he's only got an inch of height on me and 50 pounds - but he don't know kung fu, do he? There we are, then. And if the lad doesn't know he's ugly, then I probably have a good 50 IQ points on him too.

This thread does seem to be touching some angry buttons: look, Brian, is it that you want to enter yourself or your wife in this contest, but are hesitant because you're afraid we'd laugh? Don't work yourself up about it - we would laugh. Why, in this thread, we'd be rude not to! Just shave some of the strategic parts and post. A family photo would probably do.

14. Zyxoas Registered Senior Member

What's wrong with you people? These pictures are lame. That first guy is not hideous and the crackwhore is maybe a 3/10 (like that "Cat woman" plastic surgery victim).

WE DEMAND REAL UGLY PEOPLE!!

15. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

Ok I decided that instead running away like I always do when I fuck up, I’m just going to deal with the consequences. That was really fucked of me to post something like that. I’m no oil painting myself and I shouldn’t be criticizing other people on the way they look. That was cruel and fucked up of me to post that and I’m sorry. P.S Peta I know I’m fucked up, but I wouldn’t post a picture of someone who had been in a car crash or had a deformity. As I got the picture from ebaumsworld I’m assuming that picture was photo shopped to make it appear that way, but still no excuse for posting it. Sorry!

16. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

cesspool

17. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Very noble of you.

This thread needs to be sent to the cesspool.

18. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I for one am shocked at your cavalier attitude to the unfairer people among us. They deserve their moment in the sun, the striking rays better to illuminate their pallid, quivering flesh.

It's embarrassingly chauvinistic for you all to post endlessly about the "mostest beautiful" or "mostest handsome" individuals and not appreciate the darker horror that is the other tail of human appearance. Especially if they have a tail. And it's a unisex thread; how much more ecumenical could it be?

19. peta9 Registered Senior Member

i like people who are beautiful on the inside.

20. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

What about people who are ugly on the inside?? Don't give a flying damn about them, do you?

You all sicken me with your hypocrisy.

21. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

The Ugliest Freak on the Planet? GeoffP. Boy, he needs his 'ass' kicking for this, how dare he, I mean, the very nerve.. Thought the 'guy' had more sense but maybe I was wrong, etc. Boy I hope he feels bad.

22. peta9 Registered Senior Member

I can't stand people who are ugly on the inside. I would like to kill them actually. The state of the heart is your own moral choice no matter what severe challenges and is a test, the outside isn't. The most beautiful souls maintain thier values even if it means self-sacrifice.

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I got news for you, my lad: 'e bloody don't. The nerve.

You sick, sick freak. You want to kill people just because they're ugly on the inside?

Is it self-sacrifice to learn to spell? "Thier", indeed. Idoit.