The Truth About America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TruthSeeker, Mar 9, 2008.

1. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

The truth is that america is a danger to the world. All the global mess that we see right now, economically (credit mess), environmentally (global warming) and politically (wars, terrorism and lack of diplomacy) was caused by america's stupid me-first extreme consumerist philosophy. And the rest of the world HAD to follow america, because america has always developed their military. The world was forced to become extreme capitalist like america in order to survive and defend themselves against america.

America is not a free country, nor it brings freedom to the world. America has enslaved the planet and wants to take it over.

I'm glad I'm not american. I would be VERY ashamed......

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

But it doesn't control the oil prices, arms dealers from China, Russia and other countries, the drug cartels, the terrorists, the poverty that comes from dictators that only use their country to rape it for their own well being, just to name a few things. So America does create problems it's not alone making the messes all over and to only blame it shows only your ignorance.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

America thinks they have the ability to police the world and give money and support to the people they like, and just trash people that they dont. We put Saddam and Osama into power, because we "used" to like them.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

Wow, who took the jelly out of your doughnut?

8. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

No offense, but you are so naive....

No, america does not control oil prices. But it influences it. The oil barons, friends of Bus, know that.

No, it doesn't control arm dealers from China Russia and other countries, but it sells weapons to other countries.

And yes, it does control the poverty that comes from dicatators. In fact, most dictators in the planet are puppets of america. For instance, the dictatorships in the 60s, in south america, were all secretly supporterd and helped by the CIA. In fact, the CIA put those dictators in power. The same with the one in Indonesia and Saddam Hussein. The US goverment has always been "friends" with all those dictators.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTldYbqlJc8

So, yes, the US brought death and misery to millions, if not billions, accross the planet.

9. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I actually hate doughnuts with jelly. Just so you know....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Lord Hillyer Banned Banned

Quite true, Truthseeker.

11. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

The media corruption which has invaded every country bugs me,
    every morning on the news usa this usa that I would rather hear about my own country thanks

12. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

Yes, world domination has always been the mission of the U.S.A.

The enslavement of the German and Japanese peoples under the Marshall Plan was just the first step...

13. Xelios We're setting you adrift idiot Registered Senior Member

14. countezero Registered Senior Member

When America "goes" and China, India or the gangster state Russia rushes to fill the void, I wonder if all you misanthropes out there will spend similar amounts of time and energy developing a similar myopia bemoaning the new world order.

15. kmguru Staff Member

Do you know the behind the scene of first Gulf War?

16. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

Please tell.

17. kmguru Staff Member

People will be busy learning Chinese....

18. kmguru Staff Member

It is the British that had $300 Billion of Kuwati money in their banks and Sadam wanted it ....after the invasion....

19. John99 Banned Banned

Your already a capitalist, that is a fact and global warming? Thats nice of course you forget about the rest of the world with developed nations and now with Asia coming on strong and not offering anything new as far as technology with the same coal and oil plants i guess that is somehow U.S's fault also though. You drew some interesting conclusions, you must shit roses too.

http://www.energybulletin.net/379.html

Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  20. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

The women bitching about burning herself with your hot coffee is the first woman bitching if your coffee isn't hot enough.

Can't touch this.
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-06-25-charitable_N.htm

21. John99 Banned Banned

Well we have to remember that Truthie is 23, so of course he knows everything about the world and how it works.

22. Pinocchio's Hoof Pay the Devil, or else.......£ Registered Senior Member

America's greed of resources and constant expansion to where it is not wanted is just this centuries evil empire. we get one every 100 or so years, they never succede, never have done in history and never will.
    Sit back relax and watch america dissolve into a cesspool of racial hatred, religious schmuck, and self denial of ignorance sit, back, relax and relish their fall with the hope of a brighter future with out the antiquated social ideals.............LOL

23. John99 Banned Banned

Well we can learn that from you.