The Trump - Putin Ticket

Discussion in 'Politics' started by joepistole, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

Why do you think I will answer nonsensical questions? I don't know if they have cheated or not - above sides make different claims, and I have no interest to check who is right.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that comrade, and when more of your comrades are eating leather, you remind them of that.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Below is a chart of Russia's foreign currency reserves. Russia's foreign currency reserves are dwindling.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/poverty-in-russia-to-rise-sharply-world-bank-2016-04-06

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia...rate-since-1998-99-world-bank-says-1459937984

http://www.ibtimes.com/russians-spend-over-half-income-food-poverty-rises-2355941

Unfortunately for you and your fellow Russians, you cannot eat Russian propaganda.

If that were so, Russia would have annexed Ukraine a long time ago. Russia can do what it wants, but it cannot do it without consequences. If Russia's leadership is completely insane only then would it not care about the consequences of its actions. How well did that kind of leadership work out for Hitler, Nero, Stalin, and Caligula?

Who do you think you are writing to comrade...a bunch of brain dead Russians?

And what question is that comrade? What question have you asked that has not been answered? You are lying comrade. The reason why the US and allied nations attacked Gaddafi and Saddam have been explained to you numerous times in this and other thread. Yet you keep representing them to be innocent victims of American aggression.

The truth matters here comrade, you aren't in your beloved Mother Russia anymore.

Well here is the thing comrade, it was 1.5% and it was for 2015. The impact of sanctions are long term. The effects are cumulative. Those are the parts you left out. Russia needs investment and without it, its economy shrinks.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-sanctions-idUSKCN0UQ1ML20160112

Russia is repeating the mistakes of its past, and it won't end well. Russia is on the path to total economic collapse once again.

If that were so why is Russia so keen on getting the sanctions removed? Russia's actions are just not consistent with your assertions. Access to capital markets do matter to your beloved Mother Russia. That's why Russia has protested and why it is actively seeking to get those sanctions removed. Contrary to your previous assertions that the Russian economy would recover and grow, it hasn't. Russia's economy is shrinking.

Then why has Russia gone to such extreme measures and taken extraordinary risks to get Trump installed as POTUS? Actions speak louder than words comrade. Unfortunately for you and your Russian comrades, the US government isn't like your beloved Mother Russia. Power is shared, and while Trump is Putin friendly, Congress isn't. The American people aren't, and unlike your beloved Mother Russia, in the US people do have power. We have legitimate elections.

Except for the UN mandate you keep ignoring.

Ghadafi was murdering his own people and Euro feared a mass immigration crisis. The facts aren't going to change comrade. You keep ignoring them. They aren't going to change, nor are they going away.

Well invading and annexing the lands of your neighbors and threatening to use your nukes isn't "becoming a quality world citizen" and you can observe this everywhere. Russia has become a pariah nation. Other than a few dictators and outcast nations, it has no friends. It has a few countries like China who are more than willing to take advantage of Russia's desperation, e.g. China. Someone who robs you when you are disadvantaged isn't your friend comrade.

All of this has been repeatedly explained to you over the years. It just doesn't seek in with you. You keep repeating the same old crap and acting as if it were new and truthful. The truth is it is neither.

Unfortunately for you and your fellow Russian trolls, the truth matters and the world isn't as ignorant as your masters need it to be.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Yeah, why do you care if Russia cheats and lies? That says it all doesn't it?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Based on what they have done and said, I think there is little evidence to support your contention tha they are smart.

How does is ISIS a threat to Russia? Why is ISIS and other Muslim extremists the biggest world threat? A few thousand nuts running around in the desert aren't the world's biggest threat. For all the hoopla terrorist aren't a leading cause of death. Relatively speaking they have killed very few people, but they get a lot of media attention when they do it.

What is the leading threat are people like you, i.e. victims of of misinformation.

Where is the evidence to back that up? First, ISIS isn't a mutual threat, and there is no reason to believe it would be cheaper. The big question here is what does Russia have to offer in the fight against terrorism? Can it offer more weapons? The US doesn't need from Russia in the fight against terrorism. ISIS is crumbling. It controls a fraction of the land it once controlled. The US and allied nations are steadily destroying what remains of ISIS.

Who says the US and Russia are undermining each others efforts in a fight against terrorism? You are buying into Russian propaganda comrade. In Syria Russia is fighting Syrian dissidents, not ISIS. The US is fighting Muslim terrorists, i.e. ISIS, and not Syrian dissidents. The US and Russia are fighting different people, because,contrary to your assertion, Russian and American interests are not aligned.

You can believe what you have been told to believe by right wing American entertainers; it's what you do. But it won't change reality. Trump maybe outspoken, but he is most certainly two faced. That's one of the many untruths about The Donald. The Donald is the most two faced person I've seen, and that's saying a lot. http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...p-s-rapidly-changing-policy-positions-n547801

Putin likes Trump because he thinks, and for good reason, that Trump is more Putina friendly. It's that simple. Putin thinks Trump will give him a pass on his aggression against his neighbors. You don't need any exotic theory to explain it.

Well that's a reassuring thought, the end of worldwide democracy on the promise of prosperity for all. Here is the thing Wellwisher, there is no indication that neither Trump or Putin are philanthropists. Trump has demonstrated little interest in benefiting the common may or anyone but himself, and the same can be said of Putin.

America doesn't need a COO, i.e. a dictator. That's why the founding fathers created a presidency rather than a COO. That's why the founding fathers separated the powers of state. The truth is that Russian oligarchs and Trump are not for prosperity for all. They are about prosperity only for themselves.

What does Russia have to offer the US Wellwisher? Even before the sanctions US trade with Russia was virtually nil. Russia has nothing to offer the US economically or militarily. Now Russia may have something to offer Trump. But we don't know because unlike previous presidents Trump has and continues to refuse disclosing his tax returns even though he promised to do so. Trump is the least transparent POTUS in modern American history. We do know Trump's son has said Trump has extensive financial relationships with Russia.

http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

8. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

It says nothing. Why should I care about sport, Russian or whatever? The sport I care sometimes about is soccer and alpine skiing, because I do this myself. Everything else I ignore.

Russia is important and interesting in politics, and I like it because it fights for a multipolar world. For the same reasons I support China and Iran, but cannot tell much about them from original sources because I don't know Chinese and Persian languages. This does not mean at all that I support everything what happens in Iran and China. From a libertarian point of view, above are quite horrible authoritarian states. Similarly, there are a lot of things I don't like in Russia. Like the prison system. All three are not places where I would like to live.

It is only in your propaganda-invested mind I have to defend Russia for everything, like you defend your Western propaganda.

9. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

You don't care about facts. You have said as much. You fight for Russia because Russia pays you to do so as part of the Russian troll army.

10. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

I don't care about sport. If Russia would pay me for this, I would have no problem to post something in defense of Russian sport. That's easy to find, google is your friend. But once I don't get any payment, I don't consider questions which are outside my domain of interest.

11. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

I was not just referring to sport when I asked:
    Why does Russia have to cheat to be successful?

12. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

Anyway the question is incorrect. I do not think that Russia cheats more than other states, you have not presented evidence for this. Ask this joepistole, he believes that Russia has to cheat, so he may know some reason why. You will not ask a Muslim questions about Christian theology, why you ask me questions about Western theology?

13. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

You know it is really sad to me when you see some of the amazing and wonderful performances coming out of Russia over the years. A world leader in the arts and even sciences... and then along comes this crazy need to cheat, lie, and distort everything with fake news, propaganda and asinine innuendo.( I have a number of Russian friends here who are very distressed by what is happening under Putin)

What has Russia achieved under Putin really?

Other than oppression of creativity, the expansion of criminal syndication, and the need to cheat to delude themselves as to the reality of their success.

The Olympics in Rio suffered a great loss by banning Russia. It is not something any one wanted to see, however the Athletes of the Rio Olympic Games would have suffered considerably more if Russia was not banned for state sponsored performance enhancing drug abuse.

joepistole likes this.
  14. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

So finally an admission you aren't German! OOPS.

15. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

???????????

16. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

hee heee

17. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

LOL, you say dwindling and you present a picture where they are increasing since 2015. Where they have sharply decreased during the 2009 crisis and the beginning of the sanctions, when Russia had to pay back a lot of credits. This is the purpose of reserves - to have money for such times. But, as you can see from the increase since 2015, this is no longer a problem.
    Nonsense. Russia does not want to annex the Ukraine.
    No. It is much better if you manage to live without taking credits. Sometimes it is useful to take credits, say if you start a new business and have to invest. But if you can pay them back and have no longer to pay interest, this is also good.
    Is it?
    Has it?
    There was a UN mandate for a no fly zone, not for bombing. But, Russians and Chinese have learned the lesson that one cannot give the US even a no fly zone, because then they will bomb, and so they have prevented from Obomba bombing the Syrian army.
    Ghadafi was bombing a bunch of terrorists, those which now control the country. And the EU has now a nice mass immigration crisis anyway.

18. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

I presented real data. Yeah, there are bumps, things go up and down. But the chart clearly shows that contrary to your assertions, Russia's foreign cash reserves are dwindling. They are a fraction what they once were.

It already has annexed a portion of Ukraine, and its troops are currently fighting in Easter Ukraine.

Facts are facts comrade and you don't have any. All you have are lies.

19. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

This is probably the first time you may have accidentally told the truth....
    True..... Russia wants to maintain a perpetual state of war in the Ukraine instead...

To do so offers many advantages to Putin...

20. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

Nonsense. Russia simply wants to stop the Ukrainian civil war. War near your border is never good. Even war far away is good only for zero gamers.

21. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Given Russia's paranoid fear of invasion, maintaining chaos in the Ukraine is a good move... Until the Kiev Government changes back to pro-Putin at the next opportunity.

22. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

Maintaining chaos is what the Ukraine is doing.

The fascists have the chance to return the Donbass to Ukraine, it is prescribed in Minsk II how to do it. So you can read there what to do. But this is not what the fascists want to do now. The fascists want war, that's all.

23. iceaura Valued Senior Member

It's "Ukraine", not "the Ukraine" - the reason is directly relevant to your posting: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ersial-than-you-think/?utm_term=.a32e497eb128
    Fascists tend to want war, normally - it works to their advantage as long as they don't lose too badly, and sets the power hierarchy that is the structure of meaning in their lives. Putin is typical in that respect, Ukraine no mystery either.