The True Origin of The Universe?

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by dumbest man on earth, Jun 9, 2014.

1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Exactly. If we didn't have that density, the free neutrons would not hit another nucleus to continue the chain reaction.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. humbleteleskop Banned Banned

My theory is standard nuclear reaction theory from the text books. Fission in neutron stars, supernovas and black holes is not my theory, I just said that I've seen articles and papers about it, and I do not find it to be surprising at all. Is there something you find is not right about it, what is it?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. humbleteleskop Banned Banned

And what happens when a planet accumulates mass, does its core not get under more pressure and consequently compressed to a higher density?

8. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Me too.....

9. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

I'm quite certain you've never read a textbook or scientific paper because if you had, you'd know you are talking nonsense. The statement is so obviously self-contradictory that is boggles the mind that you continue to make it.

But hey -- it is your claim, so if you want to try to find and post such an article to substantiate your claim, I'd very much enjoy watching you try. And even if you just want to keep repeating the nonsense, I'm very much enjoying that too. So either way you want to take this is great with me. I've got beer and popcorn and I'm enjoying the show!

10. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

It is probably a mix: I think when he says something stupidly wrong he tends to realize it eventually, but instead of correcting himself gracefully he doubles-down on it. It's an ego thing.

11. humbleteleskop Banned Banned

Ok, it's my claim then. Do you see any problem with it? Say it already, what is it?

12. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Already have -- and already said you need to provide sources as well.

13. humbleteleskop Banned Banned

I did not make those claims, I just said you could google articles and papers about it. I made my own claims in this thread, do you have any objection to what I said about nuclear reactions in these thread myself or not?

14. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

15. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Uh huh:
    Yes.

16. humbleteleskop Banned Banned

What are you trying to say, cat got your tongue? Do you see some contradiction with anything I said? What's your point?

17. humbleteleskop Banned Banned

If you want to learn you have one more chance to actually articulate what are you complaining about, and if you fail again you will be ignored. Choose your destiny!

18. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

@ Moderators/Administrators

Hasn't this Thread earned it's "Cesspool" status already?

19. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Yes, I want to learn: please tell me more about your theory of Fission in Atomless Elements!

20. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Well at least filtering out the trollish posts of humbleteleskop, which have been answered again and again.
    Totally in agreement.

21. humbleteleskop Banned Banned

You are referring to articles and papers about neutron stars, supernovas, and black holes, that I mentioned I saw on the internet. That's not my theory, I didn't even read any of it, but I am not surprised by it at all. Is there anything you find strange about it? I might google some of it for you, if you keep persisting. But, that is not related to the original topic I'm here for, which is entropy and heat-death, nor is directly related to anything I said about it.

22. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

23. humbleteleskop Banned Banned

- "It has long been suggested that fission cycling may play an important role in the r-process. Fission cycling can only occur in a very neutron rich environment. In traditional calculations of the neutrino driven wind of the core-collapse supernova, the environment is not sufficiently neutron rich to produce the r-process elements. However, we show that with a reduction of the electron neutrino flux coming from the supernova, fission cycling does occur and furthermore it produces an abundance pattern which is consistent with observed r-process abundance pattern in halo stars. Such a reduction can be caused by active-sterile neutrino oscillations or other new physics."
    http://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/0607180