The transmoggification of physics

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Oli, Jul 8, 2006.

1. leopold Valued Senior Member

how's it feel to have your thread derailed?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

ToR ,

Oli looks like a keeper; don't scare him away!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Not to me. I had to re-read the entire sequence to realise why the picture (with accompanying "description") had been posted. I knew what I meant and it didn't occur there was another interpretation.
    Evidence of such happened frequently. The incident given in the original post happened on numerous ocassions (although minor details varied, such a Scrub or Cabbage coming up the stairs as I was going down, with a "I just came to see what the noise was" expression).
    It's when you can hear the cat (or cats) running round in the room before the expensive accident that indicates the cats are in the room, but nowhere in the vicinity once you've opened the door....
    Cats don't write. Although they like to sit on keyboards when you type or get in your face when programming the VCR. There used to be a lot of kids in the vicinty of the cats (especially Cabbage). But sandy-haired or not I couldn't say. They were, ummm, small and human (and largely annoying). And they had mothers who'd shout them at teatime. Is there an arcane significance to sandy-haired kids?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

ay there's nothing scary about my pussy!

8. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You're right; there is something different about your brain

Sounds pretty dubious; is it possible that....forget it.

Hmm I don't think I like the sound of this. It seems almost like....

My cats do finger( I mean paw) painting so I'm not sure we can disregard it entirely.

Well it sorta reminded me of...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

11. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Only to other pussies

13. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Are you two on a mission to turn every thread into a fucking chatroom?

Oh right. Jolly good!

14. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

well they get jealous don't they?

I think they sniff each out then it's war. I just gave my pussy a really loving stroke, being as we're discussing it an all. makes me proud

15. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

which two? I am contributing scientifically about my pussy and how it rates above all others! What say you! Check out my pussy pics earlier in thread.

16. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Oh Sam, Red is my new accessory! You MUST get one, better than shoes!!!!

17. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Yes, I've already seen your pussy. That's one enormous furball.

18. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

beaming with pride

19. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Correct I did not specify, because I hadn't seen any interpretation other than the one I meant.
    Since it was daytime, and I don't get drunk (and if I had been how drunk would I have to be to jnock something over in a different room?), and I've alreday said the cats were in that room, then.....
    Go on...
    Now I'm intrigued...
    Ah. Got you on the Sandy-haired kid. Captunnn Napaaalm!
    Oli, not Olie. And Scrub was anything but a little darling. This was the cat that deliberately show his belly to each and every visitor for the sole purpose of getting front AND rear claws AND teeth into their wrist.

20. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

lol, your cats sounds fab, my cat is called Tyson, (I did not name him) but his treat (for himself!) when I first had him, was to jump from the top of my wardrobe onto my face as I lay asleep in bed below.

He comes when I whistle (think he was raised with dogs as this is totally automatic, even responds to whistling on tv)

He reads my mind as knows when I am stroking him that my mind has wondered from the fluffiness that he is to big bro for example, then bites me viciously and leaps off in disgust.

Used to bring me mice (live ones) and thoughtfully allow them to have full run of the house while he entertained himself watching ME chase round after them.

He can catch rather well and enjoys game of 'bat'.

Uses his tail like middle finger when pissed off.

He adores my bfriend and enjoys coming between us at every opportunity and preventing certain lap comforts as HE is sat on it!

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No Oli ( without the e); I'm convinced you have calvinandhobbesism a serious disorder where individual believes cat has superpowers ( stuffed or otherwise), uses transmogrifiers to build up false (ie lame) excuses and blames said cat (or stuffed tiger) for all damages caused by self.

22. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Ah we're back onto lame excuses again. Does this mean you're not funding the research? Damn.
    Okay. Now I want to start a study on me. Specifically how I can simultaneously be sat reading or watching TV at the same time as I'm in another room pulling bookshelves down. And even more spookily, go upstairs to that room and not find myself already in there...
    That's slightly weirder than the cats doing it.

23. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Leopold:
    Along with my train of thought...