The theory of everything

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by adhams, Dec 12, 2014.

1. adhams Registered Senior Member

See alternative theories

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. exchemist Valued Senior Member

….…for a desperate attempt to get someone, anyone, to ask about it, so that this poster can ballock on about how it is all in the Koran.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. adhams Registered Senior Member

Infact I followed some known assumptions in Quran like the Big Bang theory and Quran was like one of the things that made me think about TEO Quran said that the skies and ground was mixed then they separated from each other which led me to think how did that happen why did they became separate even tho there is gravity leading to an AHA!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Quod erat demonstrandum.

8. Waiter_2001 Registered Senior Member

Out of EVERYTHING, love is the greatest: people want to be with their mothers. In the end it turns out to be true. x

9. river

I disagree

Love is not the greatest

I enjoy loving my wife

But the ability to reason and then the following logic , objectively , is also great

Without the ability to have both , emotion and the ability to reason and logic , we will never really understand the Universe

10. river

Nor survive as Human Beings

Which really is the most important understanding we have understood , at least some have anyway

11. Waiter_2001 Registered Senior Member

Aaah the meaning of life: to find a reason within the humanity worth saving. May i ask you a question river? What would you say is the greatest act of hatred? I beleive it is murder. But who would you murder if you hated? That was one of the last thoughts to cross my mind as a nineteen year old before the lights went out. At the realisation that the purpose (or use) of "life" is love, then the opposite of this must be hate (hatred.) The voice in my head confessed to the entirety of what i was going to do, and that is the last thing i remember. By the way i CAN discuss many other things, as we will do in time, but i just thought love and hate were relevent to the convetsation. *hugs*

12. river

Agreed , murder

Why though ?

Because in the big picture of us being in this Universe , we will probably need every single living Human Being to survive as a living , breathing , thinking being

I'm a Human Being first and foremost

Are there what we gods ? Of course

But so can we be

13. Waiter_2001 Registered Senior Member

For nothing! Something has to be done.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

And so yes, we have time, and we need humanity to survive, else the original suffering of womanhood be too great. But that is not the reason. Love cannot exist without hatred, and it is only with the manifestation of "evil" (if thats what i shall call it) can the greatest emotion of ALL reveal itself! For that is what aĺl strive for, and that be the goal of all, and, if youll forgive me, the greatest thing ever. This explanation brings light to the darkness and gives sense to the phrase, "its all good." *hugs to all*

14. Waiter_2001 Registered Senior Member

I think you will not come any closer to truth than everything. I possess a degree of perseverence which comes from a belief in SOMETHING. Every cloud has a silver lining.