The theory of every thing

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by adhams, Dec 12, 2014.

1. adhams Registered Senior Member

Nope iam just angry for being banned from other sites I have no other ways for pupils hing the stupid theory

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. adhams Registered Senior Member

Yes yes yes god created the stupid universe it didn't pop right away from nothing to prove this I would tell u something the poping right away of the universe is equivalent to gods existence without any one creating him now it didn't always exist as u see from the Big Bang theory it's began at some time in the past

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. adhams Registered Senior Member

And since this stupid universe and all the beings in it are so fantastic with all their beings even the laws of the universe then I do believe in god not to mention what I know in my religion

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. adhams Registered Senior Member

For example for proving the universe is well made for humans to exist in it and I do not believe in the evolution theory
    To prove this the skies are blue and at sunset they are red at night there are stars or sky would look boring look at the food u eat its at the size of ur mouth
    And easy to handle not to mention how life is easier as animals can carry u
    The scientific rules that help u living every day like friction to help u walk and others I can't think of the simple fact that only us are smart beings enough to think proves that god exist
    Coz if evolution can make smart beings why didn't it make more? As I can see all the rest are dumb beings some of those dumb beings were supposed to evolve to smarter beings -
    Also why didn't we evolve from sea creatures and become smart in the sea?- just like we did from ape after all making apes look like us for us to think about evolution is another method of god to make us non believers and take us to hell also what I know from religion is way to confirming that god exists

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  8. adhams Registered Senior Member

Sorry the photon finds too much space and goes separate from the electron and the electron indeed can find space sorry

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

What can I say!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. adhams Registered Senior Member

Hello paddoboy

11. adhams Registered Senior Member

Pls feel free to ask anything about the theory

12. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

You havn't got a theory. You have an unsupported hypothesis.
    Also worth noting, that any thought of a deity of any sort, is not a valid scientific explanation.

13. adhams Registered Senior Member

What do u mean with a deity? Besides I can explain gods work but not claim that this work was done on its own simply frivolous

14. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Why would anyone ask you anything more when so far your replies are all incoherent?

15. adhams Registered Senior Member

I now understand that deity means god but how do u mean my replies are incoherent?

16. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Well this for instance:

To prove this the skies are blue and at sunset they are red at night there are stars or sky would look boring look at the food u eat its at the size of ur mouth
    And easy to handle not to mention how life is easier as animals can carry u

17. adhams Registered Senior Member

It's all proof that god exists

18. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I assume english is not your first language which is part of the problem. The other part of the problem is your poor logic. Nothing that you have said or tried to say is PROOF that god exists. Not even close.

19. adhams Registered Senior Member

Why not?

20. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Fret not, adhams, I understand your posts. The skies are blue and the sunset is red, and much of our food is bite size seems like circumstantial evidence of the hand of God to you. To me it is the beauty of invariant natural laws.

21. adhams Registered Senior Member

Ok before they ban me for religious talking like they did on other forums lets stop my only answer for did universe exist on its own is no and that's it no proof for gods existence so that they won't ban me

22. adhams Registered Senior Member

Ask other question and bear in mind that if I can't answer now then I would be thinking about it for days

23. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Just because the sky is pretty that in no way is proof of god.

I don't think you know what the word proof means.