The Syrian "Revolution": A Farce from Beginning to End

Discussion in 'World Events' started by ExposingAmericanLies, Jun 18, 2013.

1. CptBork Valued Senior Member

I think you've provided us with more than enough disinformation to remind us that it does indeed exist.

I said you didn't read the article in your first link, nothing more. You chose an article written by a Jew with a title that appeared to support your contention. If you bothered to read it, you'd see that it didn't say Jews control the media, it said they deservedly exert a heavy influence and should not feel ashamed to do so just because they'll be stereotyped by clowns like you. Furthermore, who cares what it says? I asked for statistics and you link me to a Jew's personal anecdotal opinion, as if he's part of some great mass monolith conspiring to take your crummy house away.

I had to stop watching after about 5 seconds before David Duke dropped my IQ any further. I really, honestly don't care what David Duke thinks or believes or what his friends think and believe about Jewish media control, anymore than I care about what they think about lynching black people and burning crosses.

Yup, they start off pretending to want an open dialogue, ask a bunch of stupidly pointed questions, then they dive into a drunken evil villain monologue about how they've revealed the truth about the Zionist disinformation world conspiracy and why it is that nothing which actually happens in the world seems to match what they predict.

Yeah, I hear if you get past the "stab stab kill kill" part, David Duke is actually a pretty decent fellow. We should spend our time studying his opinions rather than listening to some random guy off the street who's never been to prison.

No, you were pretty much like "Aha! I've revealed you at last! Now let me play some dramatic music while I deliver the closing monologue and finish you off!"

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

quinnsong, I have to agree whole heartedly with your Post. I, myself, have several Jewish friends and although we sometimes kid one of them about being a "communist", he takes it all in good humor and points out that just because his Grandparents immigrated from Russia, that doesn't mean he cannot be a Republican!

To answer your question : If, and I repeat, if there is an "ultimate agenda" to the Jews owning the media in America, I would be inclined to opine that that "ultimate agenda" would probably be to make as much money as possible from that ownership.

For a frame of reference, two of the closest and dearest Lady friends that I have are both Jewish.
    Maha was born and raised in Lebanon and just became a Naturalized U.S. citizen about 2 1/2 years ago. (age 43, I believe)
    Samir, whom I first met in '79 or'80, holds Dual U.S./Israeli citizenship and often jokes that as "a perfect example of feminine beauty and sexuality - how could she ever have been born as anything other than one of the Chosen People?" ( age, still claims to be 29 - but her son just celebrated his 41st birthday, so...) Her husband is in his early 60's, but claims he sometimes feels like he is 99 when trying to keep up with her! ...but I digress...

I have no real ingrained problems or anxieties with anyone of any kind other than just one type of people - the Intentionally Ignorant! If you have ever met one of the Intentionally, and I stress INTENTIONALLY, Ignorant species of less-than-human being then you probably know the irrelevance of any other association in reality they may have.

I have found great people and great friendships can come from anywhere and even sometimes from...shall we say...not the best first few encounters...and leave it at that.

For the most part, I also mirror the sentiments in your last paragraph - with the stated exception that sometimes just as much, and on occasion, even a little more "Real Knowledge and Factual Information" can be gained or "gleaned" from what the "Guys in the Black Hats" ARE saying as well as what the "Guys in the White Hats" ARE NOT!!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

You are so dramatic, CptBork.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Speaking of conflicting stories....

Who to believe....hmmm!

NBC reports that 80% of americans want congressional approval to strike Syria, while the Huff Post states that...'Americans don't want to bomb Syria.'
    :shrug:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

CptBork, one hook down, only a few Billion more to go...if I had the time or inclination to count...meh!

Name-calling...meh!

Did not "announce" anything...I stated!...and I stand by that statement!

8. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

CptBork, I hope you do not think that by "just trying to be polite" to me, again, will make me more apt to use your "techniques" of "applied intelligent discourse" - you are...well...just something other than entirely correct!

Which, coincidentally, is also what you seem, to me at least, to be in your perception of me!

...meh!...

You should be here to Post on the topic of this Thread...not go on and on and on trying to get me to adopt you as my new best friend.

9. Bells Staff Member

Then perhaps you should stop posting anti-Semitic David Duke rubbish on this site and in this thread as supposed proof of your claims and stick to the topic.

10. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Is what you Posted above an attempt at open, honest and intelligent discussion?

You used the term "anti-Semitic" - should I start Posting "Pro-Semitic Rubbish"?

The Syrians are "Semites" - did I post something "anti-Syrian"?

11. Bells Staff Member

I need to ask.. What the hell is with your posts? Why do you keep posting the same sentence over and over again? Are you posting from a mobile or something? Or do you have a need to repeat the same sentence over and over again in the same post?

Secondly, even linking crap from David Duke as though it is fact.. The man is, for lack of a better term, an anti-semitic, right wing, nationalistic and racist fuck-knuckle. Certainly, if you take his opinion and words as fact, then the questions posed about your leanings are warranted, especially in the context of this thread and what Syria and Iran's leanings represent.

12. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

He's an antisemitic robot.
    Oy vay, enough already!

13. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Is it nerve gas or the plank for him?

14. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

If it had never led to such tragic consequences it would be a harmless delusion.

15. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Rupert Murdoch, Roger Ailes, Jeff Bewkes, and Philip Dauman, are all Christian - that takes care of three of the four main media corporations in the US, and the most politically influential "news" broadcasters. The remaining, Walt Disney Corporation, has a Jewish CEO, but is not that much into news.

So don't go to Walt Disney movies, and you can avoid being brainwashed by the Zionist domination of US media.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  16. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

17. iceaura Valued Senior Member

detail: it's "The Jews", not "Jews" - a critical distinction. Mere Jews could be anybody, not even organized.

18. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

Unless people have read through this thread, they won't understand the full context with which you intended that thread, Kremmen.
    I think the thread's in poor taste, personally. :/

19. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Are Syrians "anti-semitic"?
    Are Iranians "anti-semitic"?

Would it be right to assume/presume that all these Posters screaming "anti-semitic"- are indeed "pro-semitic"?

Would it be right to assume/presume that all these Posters that are "pro-semitic"- are somehow better people than those who are assumed/presumed as being "anti-semitic"?

The Title of this Thread is : The Syrian "Revolution": A Farce from Beginning to End

Would it be right to assume/presume that all these Posters that are "pro-semitic"- will help the Syrian people more than those who are assumed/presumed as being "anti-semitic"?

Most Posters on this Forum seem to be able to use the Internet - if you have that ability - use it to do research - find your own answers instead of accepting someone else's.

20. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

If a poster posts articles from what could be easily construed as anti-Semitic material, it helps other posters see where said person is coming from. If a poster wishes for ppl to view him or her as neutral in that regard, then posting articles from sites that are not anti Semitic in nature, would probably be wiser.

21. Bells Staff Member

His thread isn't in poor taste. It is hateful and utter rubbish.

Oh cut the crap. You know exactly what context we meant in response to your David Duke conspiracy theory rubbish you were posting in this thread. Don't you dare try to twist it or project it onto anyone else.

22. quinnsong Valued Senior Member

Kerry leaves open the possibility of boots on the ground in Syria if the Assad regime collapses and al-Qaida linked extremist groups could possibly get their hands on his chemical weapons.

Well if the military strikes are meant to degrade Assad's military capabilities and he falls, then this is a very likely scenario and I for one cannot get behind the strikes. If Kerry cannot guarantee "no boots on the ground" I am out.

There are approximately a thousand different faction groups fighting, a freakin thousand, what a goddamn mess. How in the hell is this even possible?

23. Bells Staff Member

If the Assad regime collapses without US or Western intervention and there is a risk of al Qaeda linked groups getting their hands on those weapons, would you want boots on the ground then to secure those weapons?