The Sun Is Not Hot

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by chung, Jun 12, 2013.

1. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

But nothing you've posted to date bears any relation to Theoretical physics, and hypothecation is "the practice where a borrower pledges collateral to secure a debt or a borrower, as a condition precedent to a loan, has a third party (usually an affiliate) pledge collateral for the borrower." which I'm pretty sure has nothing to do with physics either.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. chung Registered Member

You are clueless or you are a defender for NWO enslavement of humanity. The dead Nazi scientist have spawned new generation of Nazis, think of GWB family. Banksters and some gov't embedded groups are still conniving in a syndicated effort to corner power.

Break yourself from the matrix of the Orion/Draco programming.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. chung Registered Member

Change the hypothecation word into 'act of forming hypothesis or theory'. (Financial gangs must have hijacked the word.)

Einstein was a theoretical physicist and he clashed with Newtonian concepts - he had insights about the curvature of spacetime creating gravity, but his theorization work was not finalized.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

No one hijacked it, you just used the wrong word.

Einstein did not 'clash' with Newtonian concepts, he extended them, and his theory of General Relativity is finalized, for the domain in which it is applicable.

And nothing you've posted bears any resemblance to physical reality. The sun is hot, the earth is not hollow, gravity is not a pushing force. Everything you've posted is nonsense.

8. Balerion Banned Banned

If the sun is so hot, why come it's so cold in the winter time then? Hmm, smartypants?

9. chung Registered Member

I felt sleepy and included about another thread. Thanks AlexG but no thanks. These is another thread and you're following me from there.

Now, regarding this thread:

- The space is much colder even when one is infront of the earth facing the sun.

High up in earth's atmosphere, snow forms on the tallest mountains. Perhaps, we can hear the points of view from skydivers, hot air balloonists, etc. what they observe.

It is obvious though that as you go higher in the atmosphere, temperature drops. Temperature can drop low enough that water vapor in the air begin to form ice crystals that become snow.

It is indication that the thickness of the atmospheric layer through which the sun's rays travel, the more heat is generated. In other words, the radiant energy begins to manifest heat only in the presence of particles it bumps into. The sun is unlike a flame that transfer energy by heat conduction.

Halley's comet observed to be made of ice and dust could have not survived several trips around a giant ball of nuclear furnace.

Here is a page I found: http://www.luisprada.com/protected/The_Sun_Is_Cold_I.htm

"..Scientists measure the temperature on the sun by examining its color. Just like a hot iron bar changes from red to "white" hot as the bar heats up. To me this is the same thing as concluding that the sun rotates around the Earth because it seems to rise in the East and set in the West, or that the Earth is flat because the way it looks from the surface. Because iron changes color as is heated, and because we see those heated-iron-colors in the sun, the conclusion is that the sun behaves like iron and is hot and its emitting colors are indicative of the temperature at its various points. Is it not still thinking with the "flat-Earth mentality"? .."

Using color as proof that the sun is hot might be misleading, for example when a colored led bulb emits the hue of light coming from hot metal.

10. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Hypothecation is the practice where a borrower pledges collateral to secure a debt or a borrower, as a condition precedent to a loan, has a third party (usually an affiliate) pledge collateral for the borrower. The borrower retains ownership of the collateral, but it is "hypothetically" controlled by the creditor in that he has the right to seize possession if the borrower defaults. A common example occurs when a consumer enters into a mortgage agreement, in which the consumer's house becomes collateral until the mortgage loan is paid off. Wikipedia

When you say hypothecation, what do you mean?
    Are you using words to mean the same as other people?
    "Cold" for example.

11. chung Registered Member

I felt sleepy, I was meaning the making of hypothesis/theory. Let us not make an issue about a word that apparently have been used differently than what was intended. It happens.

The thread states a theory that 'the sun is not hot' (in contrast to what we are taught that "the sun is a giant flaming nuclear furnace').

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

NASA is a civilian operation, although they do launch military payloads from time to time
    yes, i know it was more than an off/on switch.
    actually they were sensitive instruments specifically built to measure the suns parameters.
    tell me, how do you sneak a rocket up through the atmosphere?

13. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

You also wrote this:
    "Heat is caused by a thermal reaction between sun rays and the electromagnetic planetary aura, the Van Allen lines or the morphogenetic fields of matter as taught in ancient arcane wisdom (1) and in the book Telos (2)..."

Morphogenesis is a term in Biology.
    Morphogenesis (from the Greek morphê shape and genesis creation, literally, "beginning of the shape") is the biological process that causes an organism to develop its shape. It is one of three fundamental aspects of developmental biology along with the control of cell growth and cellular differentiation.Wikipedia

14. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Yeah. Not only is he 'butchering' terms by GROSSLY applying them incorrectly, it's also a transparent, vain attempt to make us think he's highly intelligent by using big, important-sounding words.

He makes me nauseous in more ways than one. Ugh!!!

15. billvon Valued Senior Member

Right. That's adiabatic cooling.

No, it's an indication that a) the ideal gas law works and b) the Sun heats the earth, not the air.

It won't. Like most comets it will probably not survive even 50 passages before all its ice is boiled away by the Sun.

Correct. However the Sun does not emit the same "hue" of light. It emits the black body SPECTRUM of a hot emitting body. They are not the same thing.

16. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

Or I have more common sense and worked harder to develop my science chops than you did, and you're just jealous.

You are confusing Nazis with Republicans. They are two completely different species of deviant thinking.

You're just jealous because they're rich and you're not.

Not necessary since I don't live in a world of science fiction. Get a life, get an education, and you'll lose your envy of people that know more/do more than you do. Be the best you can be, and to hell with the rest.

Talk about needing to wake up out of the matrix.

17. chung Registered Member

It is a quote. I take the writer to mean there is a field that creates shapes in matter. You are using definitions from another field.

There is no use going to every word and searching for dictionary definitions that swerve away from the thread. Otherwise, what we will find is the shortcoming of words to express certain thoughts.

18. chung Registered Member

Your mind must have been affected nuclear radioaction from what you consider a giant ball of burning nuclear bomb - the sun. You are referring to words used as a quote. The writer is using the terms in esoteric way.

19. chung Registered Member

Von Braun and other Nazi personnel annexed NASA and turn it into a cog of secret gov't. Read or view the Citizens Hearing on Disclosure - US presidents were denied the more deeper secret. Wake up.

20. chung Registered Member

You will be a good candidate to be chipped under your NWO masters.

21. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

I think it's pretty obvious that there's no substance here. Just the usual line of Velikovsky type nonsense coupled with a run of the mill conspiracy nut.

22. billvon Valued Senior Member

Are you honestly saying "there's no use in expecting each word to be defined correctly?" In that case, you are incarcerated.

Actually most people do not find it difficult to use existing words to express their thoughts.

23. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

I dunno - if you can just mash your fist against the keyboard and call it a word, you can't ever be ggfvdtdfyv!