the squeal of delight you hear...

Discussion in 'Intelligence & Machines' started by chimpkin, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Should also make them turn a different color when women are having their periods!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

How long til a tail is created?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

I'm sure if the ears sell well, it will happen fast.

8. jamesbrentonk Banned Banned

This is a bot thread.

Bots are violation standards- by the end of time permenantly shut down (should be already considered illegal.)

9. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Ok ...are you saying that I'm some sort of automated process?:bugeye:
    My wife showed me these ears, I almost horked at the cute...

If I'm an automated process somebody really needs to debug me...

10. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Working on it !! Unbugging is terribly hard to do . I am so use to bugging ! Just joking . I am going to bug you as much as I can . Only because I like you bestest . Are those real ? Very interesting. Moving by brain waves ? Kind of like telepathy ? Or proof of electromagnetic properties of brain waves ? I want some ears Wa Wa Wa Gimmi some ears . I can see Me on the stage wid Me ears on

11. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

:roflmao:

I should get you to install a swankier bat roost in my belfry too...you do construction, right?

They apparently perk up when you concentrate, and slouch down when not concentrating.

12. jamesbrentonk Banned Banned

You're an autocast automaton- a fully deprogramed anti semiti. If you're a bot- you're a contest winner for americas most girly, and a complete loser for worlds most unrenown non bot.

Most likely autobot.

An evil side mechanism for a prefixed or superior infootage. Negetive feed is only read. Green is entirely out. There is no purple.

Most likehowever, you're a bot programmer and science forum operator who failes in every sense of the word to recognize a forum for what it's genuinely worth.

You should visit scienceelectric.net

13. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Of all the things anybody's ever called me, I think this hurts the worst.

Nothing to do but end it all...:bawl::bawl::bawl:

14. jamesbrentonk Banned Banned

Well, as long as you have a reasonable explination for being kind to the people who you are kind to- and a reasonable reason being so- being loved is always an acceptable alternative. Turn to god when all disgrace you, and give valid exlination (what I always say). Friends forever would be nice, but you aren't any way a freind. Much easaier a past aquaintence gone wrong. Good way to look at it, BAD way to end it.

Best of luck in life chap.

15. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Thanks!

16. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Your kind of strange , you know that . Original . I do like that . The mods don't seem so thrilled ? You do have a smartness about you that seems to elude the common folk . I don't know ? Where you from ?

17. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

I am a carpenter. Have been for over 40 years . I was forced into the industry at 8 years old against Me will . I embraced the profession after I got tired of fighting the will of the pubic at about 21..I have been a contractor for about the last 20 years . A general Contractor . Bird house to high-rises. Me Carousel Diary I built for the Huls is Me best work to date . !0 million doolor project . It won the best sustainable business Last year and gained National Notability. You might have seen it on the discovery channel as there was a special about it because of the Methane generators used to power the facility. Did you get your roof finished ? Was it you that was putting on a new roof . What ever you need to know ? Me Greathouse name comes with big baggage when it comes to houses . People all over the world say " How would Mikey do it . Wood is my life My life is wood . Not anymore though . The world don't have me to kick around anymore as far as this goes . I was devalued by smart growth agendas. So F---ck em, after I finish with Haiti it is a Musical life for the old Mekigal and the young bucks can have all me market shares

18. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

That is to interesting those ears moving by brain waves , I can grab a volt meter and move the needle with my brain. Done it did it can do it anytime . Must be similar technology . Some kind of low voltage current ?

19. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Re: roof

My sinus infection's getting worse again. That involves chronic fatigue...so I think it'd be a bad idea to start...I might get too exhausted to finish even with the caffeine pills/Ibuprofens.

Man, somebody should make caffeine pill and Ibuprofen pez dispensers.

So Mom's paying to have the roof done her way (El Cheapo), and we're paying an extra $500 to have the roof done our way on top of that.

But hey, we're in another dangerous drought, nothing for the roof TO leak...

20. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I wonder if I could wear them to work. I can hide my disgust and anger, but those ears would probably give me away, so I better not.

21. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I like these ears much better and they have a tail already!

22. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

seriously? Bath my ass!

Inventor/madman Dominic Wilcox created the Finger-Nose stylus specifically for use in the bath. It's basically a plaster nose with a capacitive stylus embedded inside, protruding slightly from the tip of the plaster.

23. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

So he can lie to other people in the tub!:bravo:

(I mean, it does look like pinnochio's nose, doesn't it?)

He really likes his baths...I'm a shower person myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.