The Sphinx was created in 10,000 BC?

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by Ganymede, Dec 31, 2007.

1. sly1 Heartless Registered Senior Member

I’m here to help you.....dunno why but I feel bad for you at this point. YOU NEED.....to learn to communicate better. If you are trying to get your point across you have to put more effort into it. I am not trying to be a spelling grammar natzi......

It will help your argument if you put more effort into your communication.

edit: no ones grammar is perfect including mine. =D

that is all.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Well Sly1
    Really In regards to read only, he/she really turns out to be a heckler, and makes grand assumptions without making any reference for understanding that writ.
    For example he said the earth axis is not effected by the rotation of the earth.
    what bothers me is that he preports he is intelligent, and then when discussion begins with a response he says the topic is nonsense or relavant disccusion is nonsense, and then keeps repeating the same line of comments even if it is as simple as adding 1+1 to get a result of 2. and so there is no way to define a beginging to inquire on presuit of fact and non fact. Their are othe problems with him/her as well he will ask for references to the boiling tempiture of water or something, given the reference,you then have to find a way to get him/her to the next point of the conversaton so there is some order to the inquiry, becvause he/she goes off the handle again.

You said something about my spelling, but heh i am not a baby sitter, i realy am trying to have a discussion.

In this topic i was trying to have a conversation about the age of the sphinks.

you don't have to feel sorry for me though, I do this kind calculations and consideration of earth and solar system every day, if he wanted really covestaion there no subject i not could touch.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Yep.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I knew what he meant but it was simply too good to pass up, especially considering what he posted WAS nothing but a big joke.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The poor boy really needs help - serious help!

(As you can easily tell, I actually did read it - all of it, in fact - but it was just his same old drivel. All talk and no substance.)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Rabon, you just can't get it can you? I asked about your so-called teachers for one simple reason - if they are supposed to be teaching you and grading your work they are doing a VERY poor job! Personally, I think you just made them all up like you do everything else you say here.

While I don't know your real age, it must be somewhere around 17 or 18 at least. Yet you type and think like a 12-year-old. You make NO attempt to improve your terrible spelling and your sentences are stung together like something dripping off a wall. Anyone who is even halfway as smart as you CLAIM to be could do much, much better than that - on all the points I just mentioned.

So now do you understand why I question you and your "teachers?"

8. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Which pyramids? I thought they found the great Pyramid empty in the 1800s.

It's quite a "problem" for archaeology if the sphinx is from 10000B.C it throws all kinds of timelines out of whack. They will avoid accepting that as a legitimate theory for as long as possible. In their opinion they'd rather change facts about weather patterns 3000 years ago than accept the sphinx might be older(thus an older civilization).

9. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

The mystery of the Great Pyramid becomes all the more compelling with each new discovery coming from the queen's chamber and the Supreme Council of Antiquities/National Geographic expedition," Terry Garcia, executive vice president of mission programs at the National Geographic Society said. "This continuation of our century-long involvement in archaeological breakthroughs in Egypt is an exciting extension of the National Geographic mission."

Portions of the northern shaft have been previously explored. In 1872 Waynman Dixon found a small bronze hook and granite ball. In the 1920s a pyramid enthusiast, Morton Edgar, attempted to learn more about the queen's chamber shafts by using flexible metal rods. In the southern shaft he was stopped, presumably by the blocking door. In the northern shaft, which appears to bend and curve around the grand gallery, Edgar's flexible rods broke and remain there to this day. The SCA/NG robot "rover" had to navigate around the metal rods to reach the end of the northern shaft.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/09/0923_020923_egypt.html