The Space Particles Theory

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Kainat, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kainat Registered Member

I've come up with a theory that explains why the space is 3-dimensional. You can read it at spaceparticles.net .

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. eram Sciengineer Valued Senior Member

Cool theory bro.

But is it able to reductionally explain existing phenomena, and can you devise an experiment to test it?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

The only 'coolness' of the BS served up at spaceparticles.net is that of brain death. Why is it even allowed to be posted here?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. eram Sciengineer Valued Senior Member

I was just playing on "cool story bro".

If you overlook the explanation on why space is 3-dimensional, whatever he's saying sounds a bit like string theory.

8. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

It can it's true be ok to humor people at times. But never feed oxygen to an oxy-moron.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

As long as one emphasizes 'a bit' in this case - as in 'a very very little bit' . Anyway I expect this thread will soon move to a new home. :m:

PS; To give one example of the BS nature of 'spaceparticles theory': Basic premise is that these space particles - of zero size, constitute and 'explain' space. Not reside in a per-existing space. So to start off talking about arranging said zero-sized space particles to form cubes or whatever, one immediately requires a per-existing 3-D space in which such particles are arranged with a spatial separation! A contradiction at basic level. And that's not getting into the problem that quantum behavior is nowhere hinted at. This 'theory' can explain or even accommodate say double-slit interference pattern? And on it goes.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  9. eram Sciengineer Valued Senior Member

That is an epic pun.

We can say that Kainat's theory resembles String theory in the "Planck scale"

Oh yes, the Cesspool.

That's why I said to overlook it.
    Even if this buffoon manages to devise an experiment, we have no idea what his theory means so we can't determine if the experiment verifies his theory.

10. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Thanks. I'd like to claim originality but in truth it's just a slight adaptation of someone else's wit.
    Yep. The one good thing about his 'treatise' is it's extreme brevity. We are mercifully spared wading through reams of something approximating to an actual theory with attendant math of some extent at least.

11. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

We've got a forum for alternative 'theories', so this thread is getting moved.

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

The opening post appears to be an advertisement. Time to close this thread. Perhaps one day we'll hear from the advertiser again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.