the solution to everything: suicide

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by Yorda, Jun 24, 2008.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I'm kind of kidding. I don't eat ice cream too much, but when I do it's the good stuff...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Ok I will but I am going to have to hide from the kids, or it will be GONE!
    What flavour?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

cherry and chocolate

or

coffee

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

tried Godiva ice-cream?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

No but I have tried the chocolates. How much is that 20.00 lol

9. draqon Banned Banned

I dunno...Canada prices are steep...travel to Detroit to buy it.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I usually go for the soy ice cream actually.

11. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

What's that taste like? I haven't even tried the soya milk. For some reason I got in in my head that it tastes awful.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I prefer it to milk products, I'm not even lactose intolerant.

13. draqon Banned Banned

yeah I tried soy icecream, the only reason I dont buy it is because it is rare to find...but yeah it is awesome, usually Korean stores sell it

14. q0101 Registered Senior Member

5000 Euros to kill yourself! That is ridiculous! I would be interested in the idea of using a suicide service to end my life if I didn’t have a gun, but I could never spend 5000 Euros. I would be willing to pay 1000 Euros for the privilege of having a peaceful death. Switzerland should legalize the sale of human organs, because that would allow people to use the service for free. A suicide service would be useful for anyone that does not have easy access to guns. A bullet to the head is the best way to go, because the death will always be quick and painless if the gun is positioned in the right place. There are many people in the world that have to experience the terror of falling to their death (or injury) from a bridge or a building. Some people have to experience the sadness of slowly drifting into unconsciousness after they have severed an artery or swallowed some pills.

This is a general idea of the service that I would like to use for a reasonable price.

The death could take place in a room where the person will have access to various things like a comfortable chair, a large television, and a good sound system with a large variety of music. Depressive narcotics like opiates or alcohol could be given to the person to calm their nerves. The person would then initiate the death process by pushing a button. The machine that causes the death should be something that quickly stops all of the electrical activity in the brain. It could be something like a TMS machine or an instrument that would have the same affect of a large caliber bullet entering the brain.

15. draqon Banned Banned

just eat the ice-cream. For 1000 euros...you can get more then hundred huge Haagen Dazs' ice-cream.

16. shedevilx Registered Senior Member

yea, its still expensive, but price should drop soon, as the market grows..

lots from Britain floaded,

they call them "suicide tourists" lol

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's common here in the organic section of the supermarket.

18. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Sodium pantethol, or some other anesthetic in a very large dose. Or hell, just give them a huge dose of heroin!

19. shedevilx Registered Senior Member

i think its maybe designed to be expensive and not easily accessible, as otherwise every drunkhead would do just that

20. q0101 Registered Senior Member

The problem with injecting or ingesting toxic substances is the fact that the death can be just as terrifying as jumping from a high place. The death process takes too long. Anything longer than a second is enough time for the person to have regrets and experiene fear and sadness. Most people that are suicidal don’t really want to die. They just want an escape from the physical or psychological pain that they have to live with everyday. Reaching the point of no return has to a terrifying experience for someone that doesn't want to die. I am talking about the point where the person can feel the toxic chemicals following through their bloodstream and they know that they are seconds away from death. There is no way that I would spend 1000 – 5000 euros to have a final moment of terror before I die. And if it is legal to give suicidal people a massive dose of heroin, why not just create pleasure centres where people can use narcotics safely. People could use the drugs in a comfortable environment, and doctors could prescribe the ideal dosage to avoid negative side effects like addiction.

21. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Say, there's a law against suicide also , so if you try it and fail, they will put you away for a very long time in a special place in solitary confinement.

22. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Thats what Stalin said...problems are only created by people.

23. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

So he mass murdered 30 million of them!