The secret of the Illuminati and why they are identifiable yet unstoppable.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Greatest I am, Apr 24, 2012.

1. kx000 Valued Senior Member

If you believe in something you can't help it. No one believes in Christianity, or Islam. Hope is good, but believe in yourself, people aren't all that great. Get it?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Who is greater?

Regards
    DL

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Between Hope, and Faith? Couldn't say. They are both indestructible. As far as who will hit who first... Faith always has the opportunity to cast the first stone. Or did you mean Christianity, and Islam? Islam by far! At the very Islamist still have a fire under their ass. But, their ideology is so far off it makes me want to cry sometimes. "Everything in this book is true and divine, no mater what. Oh, and if you read the other true and divine book your a liar, and not divine at all." Or, did you mean who is greater, GIM, or a big chunk of people?

Last edited: May 3, 2012
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

I should not have been so brief. My bad.

I was referring to the end of your post.

Who is greater than man or people?

Regards
    DL

8. kx000 Valued Senior Member

One man is greater than all man. All mankind includes murders, etc. Let me clarify, I didn't mean people as a whole aren't all that great, I mean't roughly 25 to 35 percent of people are hopeless, and we can obtain that number after conducting a small world-wide census on morality.

9. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Political, philosophical, musical, scientific, rational, vast, righteous...

10. kx000 Valued Senior Member

You know nothing about the group now known as the "Illuminati." There is no Bobby Joe. What the hell does that even mean?