The Sciforums Fleet: Zombie Pandemic

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by The Flemster, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Skullkid Take your pick..... Registered Senior Member

Skullkid awakens after he crashes in the Amazon rainforest. All he hears are wildlife and what sounds like a river. As he tries to listen to more, he slips into unconsciousness. The last thing he hears is footsteps.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

The vistors disapointed me. I planned to learn more about there thoughts on this world.
    How did they get here? They did nothing to help research our cure!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

razor arrives in the amozon over skullkids crash scene. setting down they search for skullkid they find no trace of him but they do find the appache's pilot they start to ask him what happened but suddenly overhead a missle hit the chinkook. running for cover razor grabbed the pilot and they boarded the appache and took of nearly hitting the falling chinkook. they dodge several missels before setting down in a clearing. razor and his men hid the appache and went in the direction of the missiles vector hoping skullkid was alright.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

OUt OF GAME: hey andrew

8. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

Out of gAME:
    seeya gotta go to bed seeya in school tomorow

9. Skullkid Take your pick..... Registered Senior Member

Skullkid awakens to find himself in what appeared to be a cage. As Skullkid looked around him, he noticed huts and...people staring at him. "Who are you?" said what looked like the tribe leader. "I am Captain Skullkid." Skullkid replied. "Well now. It looks like we captured one of the Sky Flyers!" the leader yelled to the others. "What do you mean Sky Flyer?" Skullkid said to the leader. The leader explained thet because of the captains, the zombie outbreak started. Then he explained everything else. How they fixed the SAMs, how they lost so many of their tribe to the zombies. Everything. "So, as a way of getting revenge, we are going to kill you by way of zombification!" the leader yelled. As Skullkid heard this, the cage started to move! As it moved, he noticed a hole in the ground started to open. As it opened, he saw 300 zombies in the hole! As the cage was over the hole, he noticed that the bottom can open! "Goodbye, Captain Skullkid." the leader said. Skullkid then started whispering to himself "Please someone save me. Quickly."

10. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

razor and his men neared a village and heared cries and shouts. looking over a mound of clay he say hundreds of women surrounding a cage, and in that cage...skullkid!! razor assesed the situation and heard something. the ground had opened up and in the hole hundreds of zombies!! quickly they ran to the chopper pulled the cover off and lifted off going full speed they flew over the village dodgeing missiles and sams. razor then dropped down ontop of the cage and attacthed a hook to the cage he then cut it off the chain and once the chopper had them flying away he cut the top off and helped skullkid out. they then cut the hook and the cage fell away but a stinger missile flew towards the chopper the pilot quickly jinked them out of the way but razor and skullkid lost thier footing and fell off landing on a stone temple of some sort but the roof fell in before the chopper could come back after them. landing on the ground they stood up razor quickly asked him what that was about but skullkid didn;t answer turning around he saw skullkid being held as a humansheild by a woman. she quickly said "put down your weapon..NOW!!" razor put down the sir and looked her over she was muscular, pretty, had a fire in her eyes and was holding skullkid's kar. she quickly said "who are you?!" unsure of what to say he said "Im captain razor." she shouted "you're responsible for this!!" razor replied "for what?" she screamed at him "the zombie outbreak you all are!" razor slowly said "no were not we came back to hopefully stop the scientist from creating the virus we were too late though." slowly she nodded and let skullkid go. skullkid immediatly ran away from her and pulled out his magnum. she freaked out and raised the kar. razor immediatly said"put it up skullkid it's alright she's just scared. after skullkid put up his magnum razor asked her if they could go she agreed. skullkid then spoke up and said "can our chopper come and pick us up without being shot down?" she laughed and said "sure, oh and by the way my name is lily.' she then kissed razor. as they were preparing to leave they heared a alarm lily suddenly became grim, razor noticing this asked what's wrong she said one word....zombies.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
  11. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

OUT OF GAME:

nick lilys one of the three who escape alive with us. and shes the leader

12. Skullkid Take your pick..... Registered Senior Member

As Skullkid looked back at Lily, he looked past her and saw a crowd of 30 zombies coming toward them from inside the temple. Quick as a fox, Skullkid pulled out his Magnum and opened fire on the zombies. Sadly, he only managed to get out 3 shots before the gun ran out of ammo. He threw the gun and yelled to Razor and Lily "WE HAVE TO GO NOW!!!". Right as he yelled this, the three took off toward where their helicopter was supposed to pick them up. As they got to the LZ, they saw that the helo was a minute away and the zombies were coming fast. Lily began to open fire on the zombies with Skullkid's Kar98K. She scored 5 headshots with all the clip, but now had to reload. Right as she started reloading, the zombies were 30 feet away. Skullkid them said to himself "I have to use it now." Right when he said that, he pulled out of the strap on his back a machete. This machete had a weird blade, though. The blade was straight except at the end. It was a hump at the end of the blade. As he pulled it out, he ran at the zombies and began to decapitate them one by one. After killing 15 zombies, the helicopter arrived and Skullkid, Razor, and their new companion, Lily, along with three of the tribesmen, took off in the helo to where ever they were going next.

13. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

after the battle on thier way to where the helo pilot had heard a safe haven was in france, paris. they heared a radio report by Iceman. quickly they ran over and listened to him say" skullkid razor if you hear this i'm in france, paris. you won't believe who's leading the 1st shock infrantry regiment... omega! but you can't talk with him now we're pinned down by zombies, theres too much for us to hold back please hel(moaning and a crash)"suddenly razor and skullkid hear in the background:" thie've broken though(gunshots and screaming) guys this is omega hurry get here as soon as you ca(static)"transmission ends. looking at each other skullkid and razor tell the pilot to get them there as quick as posible. razor looking out at the rising sun wonders how he'll see omega...dead or alive.

14. Skullkid Take your pick..... Registered Senior Member

As Skullkid and Razor approached France, they noticed a pillar of smoke near their LZ. "What is that?" said Razor. "I don't know, but we'll soon find out." said Skullkid. As they touched down in Paris, France, they noticed two things: zombies and destruction. Everywhere they looked was zombies. They immediately procceded with killing zombies left and right. When they had killed 50 zombies, they heard something nearby. It sounded like...gunshots. They decided to head toward the noise. When they got to where the noise was, they saw another crowd of zombies, only it was bigger! 200 zombies made a circle around something. When 10 of the zombies had been dropped, Skullkid could see through the crowd a little. What he saw astounded him. It was Omega and Iceman and 5 French rebels shooting the zombies! Quickly, Skullkid, Razor, and Lily and her three tribesmen pulled out their weapons. Razor and Lily began to shoot zombies. Skullkid and the three tribesmen charged into the crowd with melee weapons and began to kill the crowd slowly. It would be a short fight to the death.

15. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

after the battle was over they prepared to launch but razor heard a sound before he could shout a warning 10 dirt bikes surrounded the chopper. they shot once killing the pilot. then soon after three tanks surrounded the chopper. the leader then houted climb out of the chopper and noone will be hurt. as they started to leave razor heard a sound from the head set staying behind he picked it up just in time to here this:"is anyone left in the chopper anyone?" razor picked it up and said"hello this is captain razor who's this" the american said" this is genral john dubet do not leave that chopper!" razor started to ask why but the general said"they'll kill you and steal your women" razor burning with rage could just barley keep from running out there and attacking them. the general said he was on his way and to keep them from boarding the chopper. razor was about to ask for an idea when the leader said to board the chopper. razor quickly said"don't board it i have a warhead on here i'll blow this whole place up." the leader responded by saying"come out and they won't be hurt razor stayed put though frustrated the leader then ordered his men to take thier pick suddenly lily screamed looking through a bullet whole and saw the soliders take advantage of lily and the other tribeswomen. boiling with anger razor took every ounce of his will to stay in the chopper.then he saw it a dust cloud moving towards them grabbing a pair of binoculars razor looked over the window and saw the generals group of 4 tanks,3 helos and 6 armored vehichles. realizing that if the marauders saw the generals force the general'd never catch them so he made a decision he ran to the minigun and started fireing at the soliders but a tank turned and fired once blowing the chopper up with razor still fireing.

16. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

OUT OF GAME:
    i still survived you guys find me in the rubble injured but alive and they give us a moscito helicopter

17. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

razor woke up to see people surrounding him and he was on the ground but he only reconized a couple of faces, Iceman,omega,skullkid and lily he heard words but couldn't make out what they were then he passed out

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  18. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

The 1st shock infantry regiment reached their massive battleship. Omega walked down into the captains quarters and began listening to some music. A soldier comes running down and asks, "Sir where should we go?" "Safe Haven. Set a course immediately." "Yes sir."

19. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

OUT OF GAME:

Razor, Skullkid, you guys can't be saying what every one else is doing. You can only say what you are doing. In Razors last post you mention seeing me and the others. I never said that I went with you. You also mention a radio transmission which I never sent out, I don't even have a radio! Please from now on only say what YOU are doing. That goes for everyone. I am currently on route to Safe Haven and I am not with any of you guys.

IN CONCLUSION: ONLY STATE WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

20. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

OUT OF GAME:

Any posts made about me or my squad doing anything not posted by me are to be diregarded. Only what I said about me and my squad is the truth.

21. Skullkid Take your pick..... Registered Senior Member

Skullkid felt horrible. He left Razor and Lily when the marauder leader shot at Razor's helo. As his UH-60 took off away from France, he and 3 French rebels were flying away from the hopeless city. "Sir, where should we go next?" one of the men said. Skullkid thought for a moment. "Set a course.....for Washington D.C." Skullkid said. "Right away." the man replied. As the UH-60 flew toward their new destination, Skullkid said something to himself under his breath. "Razor...Lily...you can't die on me yet." With heavy thoughts and a deep burden on his shoulders, he flew toward Washington D.C.

22. Skullkid Take your pick..... Registered Senior Member

stop bitchin

23. Skullkid Take your pick..... Registered Senior Member

zacs got a point andrew we gotta stop postin stuff about his crew and him. I mean, he said he doesnt want us with him so we gotta respect that. Hes still a whiny bitch though.