The Sciforums Fleet: Zombie Pandemic

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by The Flemster, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Skullkid Take your pick..... Registered Senior Member

(While staying with the rebels, Skullkid was now a part of a squad of 15 rebels. He used their radio to send out this transmission.)

Skullkid-This is Captain Skullkid. I am fine and I am staying with a group of rebels in a town near St.Petersburg. I am armed, awaiting pickup from any nearby captains. Omega...Razor...I'm waiting. Skullkid out.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

meanwhile a commander inside the command center heard skullkids announcement. not realizing its importance he went back to organizing the troops to kill the zombies. by the wall however razor was shooting his sir at 10 zombies getting close to the top of the wall. once they were gone he looked to see how many were left and was surprised to see at least a thousand still left. so he continued shooting the zombies closest to him unaware of skullkids message.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

on the wall razor and the rest of the soilders had fought well but were about to be over whelmed by at least 50 zombies too close to shoot they were left to hitting them with the butts of thier weapons or thier baynets then suddenly seconds before they overwhelm them bullets whiz out of nowhere killing 15 zombies outright then they appeared still shooting a band of rebels and....SKULLKID!!! before they could celebrate though the ramp of zombies started to collapse moving towards skullkid quickly razor looked around and there a can of gasoline he yelled at a mechanic to toss him the gasoline quick. upon recieving it he poured it on the horde of zombies then lit a match and threw it down then backed up as it exploded the top layer of zombies while skullkid and his band killed any zombies that weren't burning that got through from the saftey of a tree razor and the other soilders shot at any that they saw leave towards the forest as to prevent them from burning it to the ground.afterwards he picked up a radio and asked to send a chopper outside to pick skullkid up.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Omega walks through the deserted streets of St. Petersburg. Not a soul in sight. I heard someone yelling but the motor of the Rolls Royce Phantom 2 was very loud so I couldn't tell. I saw a bar up ahead. Omega walks into the bar and grabs a bottle of Vodka. Omega pours a shot and drinks it slowly, not wanting to get drunk and not be able to defend myself. My fellow group members are smoking and sharing stories. Omega and the group gas up and jump in there vehicles. As the engines start up they head East across the tundra towards the port city of Vladivostok.

8. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

st.petersburg is a safe haven owned by the militatary, no parts deserted and they have a 70ft wall surrounding it read all the posts after your last post!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  9. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

Andrew Bound:

Backstory: Born, raised, and surviving in the zombie infested world I have worked up a setlment known as Maloneya in eastern North America. 127 foot walls, democratic, and welthy nation. I, as founder in 2037, is the President of my great kingdom. Population of 7,992 we are all aware that the outside world is damned, but cannot be forgotten. Residents are safe, and have good amounts of food and safe water.

Update at a later time

10. Skullkid Take your pick..... Registered Senior Member

Skullkid had finally arrived in St.Petersburg. He and his caravan had arrived in the city to find that the central square is overrun with zombies! As he approached with his T-34 tanks, he shouted "OPEN FIRE!!!". The tanks opened fire on the ramp of zombies. Bodies went flying everywhere. As Skullkid witnessed the onslaught, he saw someone at the top of the wall dousing the zombies with gasoline. "It can't be..." Skullkid said to himself. He then shouted "RAZOR!!!!!!". He saw razor drop a match on the zombies and started a fire similar to Hell. Razor waved back at Skullkid, but with no response. Skullkid's Seahawk opened fire with it's Mark 19 and it's M980 Minigun and tore up the zombies. As he did this, he watched zombies get torn to shreds. After 5 hours of onslaught and blood, it was done. Skullkid touched down with his Seahawk and awaited a long talk with his friend, Razor.

11. Skullkid Take your pick..... Registered Senior Member

As Skullkid got off of his Seahawk, he noticed that one of the soldiers pulled down his sleeve on his sweater. Skullkid thought of something, but shrugged off the idea. He then walked into the hotel to meet razor in the penthouse suite. As he rode the elevator up, he thought of the man who pulled down his sleeve. "I wonder..." Skullkid said to himself. But, once again, he shrugged off the idea. When he reached the penthouse suite, he got out of the elevator and awaited his long talk. But then, he remembered that the man might be infected with the zombie virus! "Oh no! I've got to tell Razor! And fast!" he shouted. With grave thoughts, he raced to the next room to tell Razor the bad news.

12. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

Update: Log entry two; Maloneya is one of the safest and largest settlements in the remendments of The United States. The first settlement to perfect and use the Infection Eye Scanner (A device thats able to detect early signs of the virus before it takes full hold of the infected victom) no early infected soon to be undead vistors have ever slipped in. As Bound rules this small nation, he wonders who is soon to visit. Hearing rumors of great vessels falling from the sky, he wishes to encounter one of these travelers. What scientific discoverys they must hold. As the Maloneyal Science Center countiunes studying a possible cure, the Maloneyal Defense Ops (MDO) protect and serve Maloneya. Bound has also been informened by St.Petersburg officals that one of the Vessel Men has been spotted with milatary force at there disposal near that area.

13. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

razor on his way to the penthouse saw skullkids helo land and started towards it to talk with skullkid. while on his way there he wonders:is skullkid injured or infected? he clears his mind not wanting to think about those possibilities. upon reaching the helo the officer in charge tells him noone in skullkids group is infected. breathing a obvious sigh of relief he asked where skullkid is the rebels respond saying he went to the penthouse to find him. so as razor sets out to find skullkid his tactical officer shows up and immediatly starts talking, however he is talking too fast for razor to understand so he twlls him to slow down and he does, this is what he says:"I saw omega on the eastern side of the city hes heading to vladivostock with two apc's and a royce phantom." suddenly razor remembers following a convoy here before taking that shortcut that had exactly the same thing. he thanks him and runs off to find and tell skullkid the news. within seconds he's dissapeared into the crowd

14. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

when he reaches the penthouse he finds skullkid and tells him the the news. the mens cheers nearly deafen them so they go outside. skullkid tells him that he saw a soilder pull his sleeve down. razor just laughs and says he was proboly cold. skullkid laughs too and says he's probaly right. so they go inside to have a long talk and to cacht up then go to sleep. however in the barracks the infected soilder goes to bed unaware of what he has just done. razor doesn't realize the grave mistake he made until the morning but by then it's too late...............

15. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

out of game:

how do u change the words now???

16. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

out of game:

hey zack

17. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

out of game:
    hey zack do u know when nick is coming on?

18. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

OUT OF GAME:

how long is that post of your's going to be??

19. Skullkid Take your pick..... Registered Senior Member

Skullkid awoke to find the whole camp in chaos! Everyone was screaming in mass hysteria. They were all screaming "He's infected! They're everywhere!" Skullkid then said "What the hell is going on here?" He then saw the reason. Zombies. 20 of them. Everywhere around him was zombies. Quick as a fox, he told razor what happened, grabbed whatever supplies he could, and jumped into his Seahawk. As he took of, he saw men dying to the zombies below. As he started to leave the city with Razor's helo behind him, he saw the worst thing possible. A missile of some type was heading for the city. As the helos left the city, Skullkid could only turn away with a heavy heart for those he left behind to die in the omniscient nuke explosion.

20. Iceman623 Registered Member

The Start

Backstory:Im Iceman, Commander of the 41st Spec-Ops unit of the Starship Freedom. Thats all i can remember.I cant even remember if Iceman is my real name, but thats was it on my Holotags so i guess thats my name for now. I awoke on a strange plant. I was inside a Cryo-Pod located inside a crashed escape pod. My Team of 5 other Spec-Ops are dead (I guess on impact).My weapons are beyond repair however i managed to scav 2 working Desert Eagle Jerichos 41.cal from a corpus along with about 300 rounds and a barrett 50. cal in major disrepair with about 40 50.cal rounds. I am left alone in a strange world, but the most shocking thing i have seen is that i look like i am in Italy if Italy was hit with a nuke..........................

21. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Across the frozen tundra a Rolls Royce Phantom 2 and 2 APC's are on there way to the port city of Vladivostok. A city that is now only a mile away. I hope their are survivors, it is likely someone would be there. I can only hope.

22. Iceman623 Registered Member

Setting out

As Iceman picks up the ancient weapons he notices a groaning sound coming from behind him. He turns without checking if the Eagle works cocked it and fired. He hit the man in the chest it didn't stop him. Iceman fired again and again it didn't stop the decomposed man. He had one shot left in this clip and the beast was to close to him to reload with another clip. Iceman pulls out a short knife and slices the mans throat. The man still didn't stop Iceman's last resort, he shot for the head....Dead center. The maggot infested body crumbles to the ground with a heavy thud. Iceman reloads the eagle and approaches the body now seeming dead but never takes his weapons sights off the mans head. He notices that the man was one of his unit. the man is decomposed as if he was there for days. but Iceman saw all his men they look like they just died. what in the hell was happening. what was this place Iceman wonders. Iceman looks back to the crashed escape pod and sees all of his men are now gone. He is on full alert when he hears a loud crunch behind him he turns and aims down his sight only two see 5 assault rifle barrels aimed at his head. The captain of the mercenary team yelled to put there arms down and as they did that as did Iceman. The captain of the mercs tolled Iceman everything that has happened since the zombie out break. the mercs invite Iceman back to there stronghold inside the Venice Italy. The mercs have made the small island of Venice into a massive base or stronghold. The island was renamed Fort FireWind in honer of the forts founder Jason Firewind, the leader of the merc army. as it is true the mercs work alone or in a small team all mercs and assassins are welcome here. Iceman decides to meet with Jason Firewind to see what he can do. when Jason sees Iceman he invites him in for some beef and vodka. Firewind or Lord FireWind as he likes to be called is very inviting to Iceman when he tells his story. his story may be short but to Firewind it means everything. Firewind thanks Iceman for the info he has given him and sends a team out to the crash site to collect the remanes of the ship. Firewind also gives Iceman 2 of his best guard to help him when he decides to leave, food, water, weapons, ammo, and last but not least a fully loaded 552 Abrams tank Mk45. Iceman went to his ben chamber to think and decide his next moves in this zombie infested war torn world. Iceman soon slips into a deep sleep. Night takes him and he is asleep but still mournful over his men.

23. Iceman623 Registered Member

OUT OF GAME: hey Zack whats up man