The reason for the decline in forum membership - anyone?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Quantum Quack, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gustav Banned Banned

that's fucked up
    does the hermaphrodite have anything say about that?

/tap/tap

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. seagypsy Banned Banned

They wouldn't have to "promote" it if they were just allowed to live it with the same rights as the rest of us. Heterosexuals have the right to marry and divorce as often as we want and whomever we want. Homosexuals should be allowed the same rights. They just want to be treated equally.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Have you ever thought of just asking what personal pronoun Tiassa prefers to go by?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gustav Banned Banned

so ahh.... what you wearing?

/pant

8. Balerion Banned Banned

I find that the loudest gay bashers are often the ones later arrested for manning the glory hole in the men's room at the local airport.

Anybody want to take bets on arauca?

9. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

solution...simple... confer the same or almost same rights but call it Garriage instead of marriage...end of issue ..next!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

as a not so famous person once said "It's that simple"
    ha ...a bit like solving the Middle East stabiity issue yes?... simple to say but hard to do..

10. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Why not call it marriage, and change the name of what heteros do to Harriage instead?

11. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

why not simply change both and dump tradition entirely?
    garriage and harriage.... hmmmm...

12. absolutely Registered Member

why not erase the marriage since it revealed being not an absolute thing fact, then protect the conscious of things being to certainty and not fancies of things

gays want the same rights then others, not marriage particularly

13. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

I do not practice discrimination because there are so very many good reasons to dislike persons on an individual basis.

If we threw the religions out of it, there would be no further need for discussion of who gets to marry whom.

14. Balerion Banned Banned

We already have thrown the religions out of it. Marriage is a legal union that can be entered without any reference to a religious institution. Therefore religious dogma should play no role in whether or not two adults can be married.

15. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

I believe the 'rights' in question are largely around receiving the same financial considerations as hetero couples when it comes to work benefits, income tax deductions, travel and medical considerations and property disposition upon dissolution or divorce. These economic considerations have been debated as one reason that legislators have been dragging their feet and then there is the religious thing which is where homophobia originates, in my opinion, for the bible teaches intolerance in this regard.

16. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Go and wash your hands 40 times as punishment!

17. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Ei Gess I wlil never be abel ot ilve it doone!
    excuse: cheap $5.00 imported keyboard...eh what! It has no typo checker installed

18. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

Why?
    Most of the last two pages.

19. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

IMO The decline maybe attributed to some threads getting off the subject.
    An maybe it has something to do with a few threads starting out some where then treading in... homosexual waters, or bashing, or maybe super long posts, or people getting in arguments, for pages at a time.
    Just giving another... Hypothesis.

20. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

You are absolutely correct. And these benefits are conferred upon marrying couples by the state generally to benefit and encourage population growth as it strengthens the state. It has everything to do with population growth, that is all, nothing more. The state, or, to be more precise, the government, makes laws to strengthen it power. In this case, its tax base base and GNP. Married couples have a greater chance, a greater propensity to make a stable home that produces children who are of a higher caliber in intellectual, academic, social, and a host of other indicators. Politicians and their attendant elite social engineers love to make policy the attempts to mold society through laws which are actually social engineering policies in this manner. It has nothing to do with "religion." It has nothing to do with morality. Nothing the state does is motivated first by ethics or morality when true representative government has died. At least here in the United States and any Nation with out state funded elections, that is the truth of the matter.

But that is neither here nor there. This is all a little off topic.

21. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I agree. Can we get this offtopic gaybullshit out of this thread? Where is a moderator when we need one???

22. Chipz Banned Banned

The Tiassa Problem

Agreed. We need to be discussing how we can resolve the Tiassa problem.

23. arauca Banned Banned

We are the same human, you have a dick y have a dick, or she have pussy and the other girl have a pussy. What do you want , I think marriage ( contract ) are to become responsible fir the upbringing children so they will not be vagrant and begging food. Homosexual are non child producers so why do you have to get married .
    You say you want to be treated equally , equally in what ? As for me you are asking more then equality, you are asking for promotion of homosexuality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.