The Psychology of the Single Female, a plausible explanation and analysis??

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Zero, Jul 12, 2002.

1. Tyler Registered Senior Member

"Invite her to your room, do daring things. Be adventurous. I get in trouble all the time, women love trouble, a guy that they will have trouble handling...someone who will create drama for them."

Agree with Chosen. And if you do get caught and in trouble you have to ask real nonchalant about it. Just pass it off.

"She's comfortable with you now? You have two choices, friends or more. You would chose more, take it on a sexual and/or intimate level. Kiss her. Make your move."

Probably the single most difficult make-or-break point for any guy.

"Maybe we are in different locations...but white girls are very attracted to me."

Where do you live? Anyway, where I live you pretty much only see asians with asians. Anything else would be wierd to them, it seems. Almost every asian in my area of Toronto hangs out largely with other asians (probably of the same nation too) and when not answering a teacher talks solely in their native language. Even if it's not actually their native language.

"Sidenote: White people dance weird...(guys that is)"

Fuck yes. For some reason white guys just look wierd dancing to good music (punk, hard rock not included as that's just moshing and variations of). That's why when I was 11 I got put into dance lessons. Basically, I won't dance to music at this age, but when I'm older I know how to dance every type of dance besides popular music. I can even salsa dance, but a big guy dancing salsa just looks sad.

"I plan to major in Law, Corporate Law, and work myself up the ladder or become an entrepreneur"

Just a note to you; According to Harper's Magazine America (and, I assume Canada) are experiencing an overflow of lawyers. The position became very appealing in the eighties because of the money draw and now all those kids are 28 years old and established lawyers/corporate advisors. So, lawyer is not exactly the best position to take up.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xev Registered Senior Member

Chosen:
    Damn straight. I'll never forgive my race for disco.

Umm, Chosen, they're at a very populated camp as I hear. I dunno, sounds quite kinky, but I think Zero's a bit shy for that sort of thing.

I wouldn't. She sounds like the type to get annoyed if anyone invaded her "personal space" without asking.

I'd rather - gradually move closer. Question Zero - when you are alone together, how far apart do you normally walk?

I'd gradually lower the distance between the two of you. Maybe "accidentally" brush up against her once or twice.

It's actually a bit more interesting and erotic to have a guy briefly touch you than to be hugged.

The rest of your advice is good, though.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Joeman Eviiiiiiiil Clown Registered Senior Member

Zero,

Whatever you do, you need to make sure you ask her out before the camp is over. You miss all the chances you don't take. You have to learn from experience. That is the best I can give you.

Chosen,

I read through Sosuave and I just started reading the bible. Some of the stuff is pretty good, but a lot of it is wrong. When I go through the list I was surprised how much I already know and how much I agree. A lot of it is really common sense, but some of it is just myth like nice guy finish last and jerks get laid. Jerks do get laid more often, but there is an explaination for that. It is all about managing the psychology of the person you are dating or want to date. If you know how to do that, you can be a nice guy and still do well. I just read the very first section of the DJ bible - kill that desperation. Everything there is consistent with I have been saying. It is pretty common sense. Most guys with experience should be able to come up with that. However, the part about don't come to her and let her come to you is totally bullshit.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xev Registered Senior Member

Running interference for Mallory?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

How could you manipulate somone you wanted to fuck and still keep your desire for them?

Y'all is a buncha weirdos. If I sucessfully manipulated somone into bed, I would lose all desire. How can you desire somone who's so obviously your inferiour?

8. Joeman Eviiiiiiiil Clown Registered Senior Member

Actually I try to keep an open mind. I read it all because the other day you said you were bored and want to troll over there again. I then went over there and look at the article. It is ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!

Actually it is not about manipulation. Well I guess it is. We all have to manage the psychology of people around us somewhat. My boss has to manage our psychology so we keep working hard dispite low morale from gloomy economy and recent pay deduction. I have to manage my boss's psychology so he appreciates my works and don't take my effort for granted. Teenagers often do or say things to manage their parents' expectation on grades or how late they can stay in a party. Managing your woman's psychology doesn't have to happen very often.

Couple examples, if I think the woman I am dating has low self-esteem or just got wounded psychologically, I would use some positive encouragement and try to boost up her ego. I can brighten up her day and make her very happy. This type of psychological support is not only common but necessary for a happy relationship

On the other hand, if she on her high horse, the worst thing I can do is to pat her ego. If she thinks she is better than you, then she thinks she can do better and she will look for better guys and dump you in the process. This is actually part of the DJ bible, but I already know this from personal experience. Part of the reason jerks get women is because they do things to harm a woman's self-esteem and ego, but by knowing this I really don't need to be a jerk. By managing the psychology of people around you successfully I can still be a nice guy. I don't consider this manipulation to get her in bed at all. Maybe it is, but it is not in the same category as hypnotizing her, drug her, and rape her.

Xev, what you are talking about is really to find a way to put her in the position to make bad decisions. That is not something I advocate.

Edit to add:

One study I have read a long time ago, managing the psychology of our lovers from deceiving is something we are all guilty of. In fact, 90% of people lie to their lovers on daily basis. Most of lies are small lies like "I will call you" or you are screwed either way lies like "No, your butt is not too big". The interesting thing is 90% drops down to 10% after you are married.

p.s. Sorry, I don't have time to check my spellings and grammar.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2002
  9. Joeman Eviiiiiiiil Clown Registered Senior Member

Actualy if you haven't noticed, guys always marry down and women always marry up. Almost. That is tradition of our society. Guys usually get freaked out and feel insecure when their women make more money than they do. Women usually have no interest in guys who they consider inferior, but guys are exact opposite. Guys go for inferior women, and women go for superior guys. (you may disagree, but that is true traditionally speaking)

Edit to add: My last two posts in this thread are actually on topic.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2002
  10. Xev Registered Senior Member

Joeman:
    Me Justine? *Acts innocent* Now how could you ever say that?

Lucky - er - unfortunate, that I have dynamic IP so I cannot prove my innocence.

Exactly. I can easily manipulate many people. Some are harder to manipulate, and some I respect and don't manipulate. Now, I confess that I'm no saint - you can't be as obsessed with power as I am and not have the knee jerk reaction "I must get inside this person's head and control them" - but when I love, I do not manipulate. When I respect, I do not hardly manipulate.

I cannot respect the easily manipulated.

11. Joeman Eviiiiiiiil Clown Registered Senior Member

Well, I don't know about that. Sometimes I like to give myself up to be manipulated. I am totally not obssessed with power. I have a very "non-threatening" personality. Sometimes not thinking for myself and letting another person telling me what to do can free up my mind to focus on other things. It may sound strange, but I believe sometimes it would actually enhance the relationship and trust between two people. Sometimes it does more harm than good, so I always call it when I see it.

Basically if it benefits me I wouldn't mind giving myself up, but I would always watch my back.

12. Xev Registered Senior Member

Joeman:

This is very true.

Well, controlled submission to superiour force is another thing entirely.

13. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

As I predicted

Don't be baseless again. What is wrong on that site? Or is what you say emotionally based?

I thought you said all the advice I gave was idiotic?!

It's a generalization, not an absolute. Jerks do get laid, and nice guys usually don't.

A lot of it is common sense? Same thing Tyler said, and same thing I said when I first read it. Sure it is, since you read it. Otherwise you would be on "trial and error" mode.

Give credit where credit is due.

Now you admit to how sosuave advice is golden.

Thank you! You are an OPEN MINDED PERSON!!!

If you disagree about anything on that site, DEBATE IT WITH ME, or on the forum and watch you get shot down

Also "kill that desperation" was the thread I linked onto this site. I posted that, you read it and you say ALL of what I have said was idiotic, stupid, doesn't work and crap...

Funny really

Thanks for seeing the light. Now go spread the word to the rest.

As for the brainwashed fools, "it's manipulative!!" - go fuck yourself.

14. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

I used to be a shy guy, and let me tell all the shy guys out there.

Being shy barely ever gets you anywhere with women

But some chicks *do* dig shy guys...

Both of our advice is good, both WILL work if done right.

15. Xev Registered Senior Member

Chosen:
    Maybe.

BUT MINE IS BETTER! MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE! (Calm down now, Xev)

No, I've done a little reading there now. It's mostly pretty good, like not bringing flowers to a first date and all. (But you should buy flowers for your girl. Flowers are cool, especially irises - er, iris? irii?) and especially the stuff about talking about sex in order to get her thinking of sex.

*Sniffles*

And here I was, thinking I was a genius.

16. Zero Banned Banned

Okay, the problem is this. This is the thing that forces me to give up. I live on the east coast and she lives on the opposite side of this friggin country!!!

How much better can this get? I would gladly ask her out but with a few days left to spare before we migrate to our respective sides of the US...no...

17. Joeman Eviiiiiiiil Clown Registered Senior Member

Long distance relationship doesn't work for students. Too much temptations and distraction. Game, Set, Match.

I have seen many examples of long distance relationships ended up in marriages, but I have seen a hell lot more ended up in breakups. Long distance relationships would work because each person is career oriented. They totally focus on their careers and are perfectly happy with their other halves so they don't get distracted or don't bother looking. Some of these people actually enjoy having long distance relationship because they are very busy with their work or research so they don't need to spend time keep their men/women happy. That is very rare. Most people lose their feelings toward their mates if they don't see each other in regular basis.

Zero, now be realistic. it's over.

18. Zero Banned Banned

Yep, I realize that. Since she's West coast, and ambitious, most likely she'll end up in Stanford or Caltech. I'm east, and I want to stick to East, so I'll go on to the Ivies.

Not about to switch over to the west just for a girl!! And there are amazing girls wherever you go.

19. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

Yea Joeman

Very true, my 1.5 year relationship just ended last week...

Long distance relationships are meant for the dedicated and "real people"

Never have one with a stupid "rules girl"

Yes, I'm way to busy in everything else to have a girlfriend in the same area code. I have 6+ AP classes, do all the sports, volley-ball captain, wrestling, soccer, tennis, etc. And also all the extra-cirriculars, I simply have no time for a girlfriend where I live. If I do have a relationship here, they end up getting mad and frustrated because I do not really have the time for them.

As for not seeing each other in the regular basis, girls (not women), don't understand. Some girls are really immature, they say one thing and do the other. Without the DJ site I would be a total wreck. Stupid "rules" crap and dumb magazines. It really influences the young minded.

Its really funny how they keep making excuses...so pathetic, that's why I dumped her on the spot.

Committment is a weakness, and I've committed to the wrong person.

If she betrays you once, its her fault. If she betrays you 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 times, it's definitely your fault.

I gave her too many chances, girls cry, get all uptight and emotional, right when you think everything is ok, she bursts out with some more bullshit

20. Xev Registered Senior Member

Chosen:
    Sorry Chosen.

*Smiles and decides to tease Chosen to cheer him up*

C'mon, you're a nice guy, any woman would want you.

I agree on long distance relationships. I wouldn't have time for anything else with work and study and all, and I think it could work if you really truely cared about a person. But relationships in general suck.

Fool me once, fuck you. Fool me twice, fuck me.

21. Zero Banned Banned

K, now I know I was fooling myself all the while. She's really not the one I like...funny how your mind plays tricks on you...

Anyone know how to win the heart of a Chinese girl? She does speak English like I do (very very well, American accent and everything if you heard us on the phone you wouldn't know we were Asian). And she goes to this all girl high school, apparently.

I need some suggestions here?

22. Zero Banned Banned

Note, she is very mature. She has never cracked or freaked out under pressure (wow, I really admire her for that...the woman of steel?). So she is very stable.

Downside, she does not know how to flirt.

23. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

Read the stuff I gave you earlier in this thread...you still don't think it is bullshit right?

Also visit www.sosuave.com and read the ARTICLES

The forum has been filled with newb's and crap lately...lol they think a DJ is someone that is able to get a 9's #