The Psychology of the Single Female, a plausible explanation and analysis??

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Zero, Jul 12, 2002.

1. Zero Banned Banned

Describe "REAL MAN" for me. Sounds way too much like the same ol' male stereotype, big puffed pectoral muscles, bulging biceps, adamantite abs, etc etc with short tempers, empty heads, and all that good sh!t. Impressed, Chosen.

Xev, I'm not cute. I am more like the plain lookin' guy with the enduring face. Got a fair number of 'zit scars' too. I look...like a piece of dusty granite, ugly but enduring. grr. I wish I were cute.

I'm a babe?! Gaaaahh!!!!!!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

*looks at mirror in horror* *passes out*

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xev Registered Senior Member

Zero: Looks are secondary to intellect for me. You're a babe.

Chosen: For one who has made such baseless comments re: marriage, you are one to talk about brainwashing.
    Basically, kid, you want to see brainwashing? Social conditioning? Slave morality?

Take a look in the mirror.

Chosen, if you can't see that pretending to be somone you are not for a limited time is *only* a means to get into somone's pants, you are much stupider than even I had thought.

What, ones with an XY chromosome? Most women do, yeah....

If pretending to be something you aren't is not lying, I don't know what is.

Agreed. Your last post was even more pathetic than the time you told me not to invalidate your claim by using logic.

So I'm just going to play with you a little more before ignoring you.

You forgot the "Rolling on the floor laughing hysterically for a good five minutes" and "wondering where the hell some little kid* gets off telling a woman what women want".

*Who is, incidentally, less experienced with women than I.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zero Banned Banned

Fweee!! *ref whistle*

Hey, wait, wait, WAIT!!! Break it up you two. Take it outside!

I appreciate advice from both guy and girl perspectives on the subject of this field of psychology. But, I do not find Chosen's advice directly useful. It is, however, indirectly useful in that I can better understand my competitors when I go dating. So, I am forced to give Chosen some credit. Know thy enemy, and know thy objective. Cool. So thank you Xev and Chosen.

But do keep the advice going. Oh boy!! My mind is a babe to an intelligent woman!! Woohoo!! Hey Xev, which state do you live in if you are in teh US at all? Wanna date? If this one does not work out? And have you uploaded pictures of yourself? I'd like very much to see them.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

I'm calling you on your bullshit!

Kid? You got some balls Xev. Read the marriage thread, all I mentioned was "my Catholic baskground formed a good understanding of marriage for me."

Then people scream, ahh! You're brainwashed!! The "evil" religious word "Catholic" has been screamed out!! There is no proof of brainwashing on that thread and you know it.

Show me where I lack an open-mind and consideration of others' ideas?

How is it pretending to be someone you are not if you are improving?

Me stupid? You are the idiot that lacks an open-mind

Gee, if someone is lacking serious confidence and you tell him to gain some confidence and encourage him not to be a pussy, you think that he is "pretending to be something he isn't"

That kind of logic is stupid, basically you are gonna tell that guy to remain what "he supposedly is" for the rest of his life - a pussy.

No improvement and no hope, great

Why don't you apply the dating advice to anything else? What if you don't know how to swim, that is "yourself" and you ask for advice on how to swim, are you pretending to be someone else here?

Why don't you do so now? And Xev, this is pathetic, I alreadly explained myself in that thread.

Why "play" aronnd with me woman? Just directly ignore me already and get it over with.

Tell you whole damn gang to ignore me too. I don't like fools that debate baselessly. Good job.

Hahahahaha, you can believe whatever you want Xev.

I'll quote Doc Love on this, for you Zero (in hopes you would actually open your mind) and for all others that aren't close-minded.

"Why is it perfectly fine in our society for women to have their stacks and stacks of magazines that feature countless articles with titles like "Seven Ways to Make Him Fall Hopelessly in Love with You" or " The Five Secrets to Capturing His Heart"? Yet when men seek to gain a bit of personal empowerment in relationships they're labeled as game playing manipulators!"

Gee, lots of women must be pretending to be someone they are not...

I'm calling you on your bullshit Xev.

Show me where I am wrong about stating what women want? YOU CAN'T, can you?

BASELESS

That's who you are in this thread, pathetic.

8. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

I hope she really ignores me. I don't want to put up with this kind of woman's bullshit.

Zero, I'm curious? Why is it not directly useful here? Could you please answer that question? There are always competitors man, trust me.

She never did upload pictures of herself...

But anyway, Zero, don't be brainwashed by society and the media. They want to strip men of their power and confidence. Look at the threads I gave you, especially with Doc Love's advice. I think you will be open-minded enough to not blow it off, and if you do, show reasonable causes to do so.

You do realize, once again, they all are making baseless claims against my advice

Sad, really.

9. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

Real Men = men that aren't chumps, who know how to attract women, who know how to handle a women. Confidence males, humourous, the ones women want.

Sounds like that? Then society and the media has affected your thinking.

Empty heads? Short tempers? Did you read the advice with the bullets? You have to show understanding to women for a good relationship.

You do also notice, many fail to answer my direct questions. It's because the only way they can object to it is to make baseless claims.

Why the baseless claims? Because it works, period.

It's just like me telling you to "swing the golf club to drive the ball"

Then some would say: that's idiotic! The ball won't fly far!

Question: Reasons?

Answer: baseless claim.

10. Zero Banned Banned

Chosen...

Gee, you must be desperate to be making such long posts within the space of a few hours. Do you have a life? (no offense here)

Not directly useful in the sense that I am not looking for physical satisfaction. Indirectly useful in the sense that I get a glimpse in the psychology of some of the males I am competing with.

Know how to handle a woman? Wha? I never thought of "handling" a human being before. Maybe I am really a chump. Hm. Also, there is a difference between being confident and crossing the forbidden line that contains a person's dignity. There is also a line between being totally passive and knowing the fact that I am fundamentally a jerk and idiot, and that I must know it and make the best of it.

But your notion of "handling" women disturbs me. I do believe relationships are supposed to be on equal terms. Well, it is always educational to know the psychology of different people. To succeed, you must know how other people's minds work.

Baseless claims, eh? MAybe. Empirical evidence is mostly random in the arcane realm of love and relationships. I will not deny that your method works. But whether it works on the long run or it is an effective scheme to get inside a woman's pants is another question. From my experience (now I sound like an old man, ha ha) long term relationships do not work that way.

I am also mystified as to why you get angry. You give advice. I consider it and take some of it in in the form that I like. Advice does not equal command.

11. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

Re: Chosen...

I type fast and at my workplace I'm an "admin" or I just sit on a desk and work on registration forms, etc.

It's easy and I always have free time to do whatever else I want.

Not many males think like how I think, I can gurantee you that.

Yes, use your common sense when it comes to dating, don't come on too strong and don't come on too weak.

Handling is not meant as a deragotory term. It means you know how to take care of them and treat them.

Yes, LTR's do not work solely on attraction. My tip is for attraction so please understand. You must pass the attraction barrier to successfully start a relationship.

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=137665#post137665

Go there, and read about "a special friendship in LTR's"

Yes, advice is advice and not command.

I don't get angry

I get agitated at people that make baseless claims, people that tell me I am wrong without valid evidence and reasons, etc., it's all over this thread.

12. harrykarry Registered Senior Member

ok chosen, i'll give you the "friend" thing is actually bad advice.

i knew that the minute i hit the "send" button.

love at first sight, instantaneous burn, is way better.

those four relationships that started with friendships didn't work because there was no passion. the one that has stuck is the one that started and is still the burn...

penis size (with staying power) beats technique but use what you got... i have a mean leg swivel in my own arsinol.

sometimes it's just magic with someone. keep looking until you find it or else you'll settle for the friendships (still good friends with all of them by the way....)

13. Zero Banned Banned

Great, now she's really pissed. We are working on a project with another person and our group is not doing well.

14. Zero Banned Banned

She's the competitive, ambitious type of nerdy girl who is extremely smart, and she kinda gives me the feeling she wants to do the whole damn project by herself. I messed up and she told me she "wanted to beat me to pulp". Cool, not that I give a single damn about personal insults (I've been verbally abused far more spicily than that), but the meaning behind it disturbs me.

Of course, it might be because she gets easily frustrated when things do not go her way. I've messed up, and she's messed up but why do I have to be the guilty one? Why does moi have to suffer?

Awesome. My chances look slim, but I haven't given up yet. We still laugh together often. The whole team (total 3 people) jokes and laughs easily. We are together when we feel good, but she gets pissy when things do not go well.

Xev, I need some more insight into female psychology at this point.

15. Xev Registered Senior Member

Zero:

Sorry luv, but cut your losses. She - actually sounds like she shares a bit of my obsession with power/control. Only she's got the psycho component to my bitch. *Smiles* But that's so totally out of line. You don't need the shit she's pulling.

The way you impress a woman like that is by preforming perfectly, and then she'll just use you and throw you away. Show some backbone.

NOW!!

Coolly remind her that you're at least her equal, if not her superiour. I wouldn't hold out much hope for the relationship, but if anything works, that would.

There is one other bit - which takes a bit more self analysis on my part. I have a neurotic, perfectionistic streak. Stems from my obsession with power, of course. I can see myself snapping like that under pressure.

The thing to do would be to ignore me. *Smiles* Or to remind me to cool down, but there are very few people I'd accept that from.

Show some backbone, let her know that she can't push you around.

16. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Gotta love an honest woman!

Of course, I find that a woman's own private parts are also important. Some are basically loose and floppy. Yuck. Firm and tight is nice. Some have no motion or control in there at all. An ability to actually grip and move around a bit inside works wonders.

17. harrykarry Registered Senior Member

i agree that the bitchy type likes a man who doesn't cower and is strong enough to handle their shit (helps them feel in control). but why would you want to? you don't have that maryter thing going do you???? if so.... you're screwed.

adam, i'm sorry that penis stuff hit such a nerve

it was mean of me to be so honest i know.... i deserved the backlash...

really only married twice in the eyes of the law.... four times in god's eyes...

18. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

No, didn't hit a nerve, I was saying thanks.

It's actually good to hear from honest people now and then, even about such things. So I figured I'd return the favour and add a counterpoint.

19. Zero Banned Banned

Would it be bad if I decided to stop taking shit from her? Beasue now that I think about it, I'm the one who should be pissed off. I will tell her that, fuck this relationship.

20. Xev Registered Senior Member

No, it's what you should do. Stop taking shit from her. She's got no right to treat you that way.

21. harrykarry Registered Senior Member

well sweets it's a fine line. you can have a wonderful time with her IF she's manageable and that all depends on your confidence level.

the more confident you are, the better the whole situation is.

she doesn't sound like a dream though...

i would cool it, love yourself a lot, show her respect and maybe even some amusement... but don't give her anything else. make her come to you....

22. Zero Banned Banned

No longer taking shit from her. I haven't actually said it yet, but I've got this firmness that tells her something. She seems to be backing off now. But I have the feeling both of us will explode next.

One moment I hate her like hell, another moment I'm thinking the opposite. I wonder if that's a good sign.

23. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

Xev, good stuff...

Yep, don't need to supplicate to her or any of that bullshit...

Yah, show her you're not "another guy" she can play around with.

Act as if you are superior to her always...most guys make the mistake of putting themselves at the mercy of women to be taken advantage of.

34: Be royal in your own fashion: act like a king to be treated like one.

Notice: your own

Zero, here are some good lines to use. Use them at the opportune times.

• There's nothing I can't handle.
      When she is laughing at your jokes and she says, "You're funny...just too much *giggles*" Reply with a manly..."Too much for you to handle?" - She will take that as a challenge and it will create attraction.
    • You do know how to ruin a good moment *smile*
      When you try to kiss her and she messes up...hahaha, it will make her more self-conscious of herself and she will start really respecting you.
    • You don't always get what you want.
      If she thinks she must have everything her way, challenge her and watch the respect she has for you rise tenfold.
    • You're no fun. --or-- You're not a fun person to be around.
      This will make her realize she's acting like a bitch. Walk away from her when you say that (it signifies you won't take shit from her and you don't like non-fun type of women). Tell her she needs to "loosen up" and all that. Don't be afraid to speak your mind.
    • You're so anal-retentive.
      Of course, don't disrespectfully insult her or anything, if she does to you use this line. She will wonder, "Huh, what does he mean by that?"

Hell fuckin YES!! Don't EVER let any woman push you around!!

*smiles* at Xev...

You're one of the very few and special women that agree and admit to that.

I'm standing by what I say and experienced with other women.

I don't care what the hell you say.

Technique

over

Size

Notice: staying power is a technique...

Sure he can be big, but what if he doesn't know how to stimulate you? He can't fuck you in a good rythm? He hurts you? Bores you?

It's never magic with anyone, don't depend on some imaginary "luck or magic" to make you successful with anything.

harrykarry, you are on the right track though, women love to "feel this magic" with another guy, to fall for him, "it just happened", right?

You both "just" fell in love magically...right?

Millionares don't rely on magic.

Same applies for women. It's just fools think it is a bad thing to seek errors and improve from them. Seducing is bad?!? Fools, you've been brainwashed! Women and men seduce each other all the damn time, but on non-conspicuous levels.

WHY do you think they are so few millionaires? So few REAL MEN?

Relations with women and dating are the most brainwashed issue I have ever encountered, it's sad really.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2002