The Psychology of the Single Female, a plausible explanation and analysis??

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Zero, Jul 12, 2002.

1. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

And that would be your well-supported-by-evidence advice?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

Adam aka "Monkey"

No that's support for my advice. Not actually *scientific geeky* evidence.

It's obvious, women are attracted to confident, fun, etc. type of males.

It's common sense.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

So what you're saying is, there's no "scientific geeky" evidence to support this stuff, only your own opinions...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

Not *just* my opinions, but the opinions of many. The point is, it works.

The same standards apply to your advice also Adam, only your opinions, right?

Let's settle this.

• Adam, is a woman attracted to confidence?
    • Adam, do women like humorous guys?
    • Adam, do women like desperate guys?

Simple 3 questions, now answer them.

8. Xev Registered Senior Member

Zero:

Firstoff, my apologies for this semi-hijack:

Chosen, I'm not saying it's bad advise per se. But it's not truely applicable to the situation.

I think Zero knows best what Zero wants, and I don't think that Zero is interested in simply screwing the lady.

Forgive me if I misjudge, Zero, but that seems to be how you feel. Knowing this of Zero's intentions, and knowing what I feel, and what my fellow geeks feel, I advised against his taking such advise. Don't take it personally, Chosen, I did not mean it to be personal.

However, I may have read Zero wrong.

So I modify my advise re: Chosen's advise: Zero, if you *are* simply looking to get laid, it might be the best way to go.

However, I don't think it would work on a geeky sort. You, Chosen, are not a geek. You don't know how we think.

Now then, if we could get back to the subject:

A walk is nice. What about a hike in the woods?

(Okay, so I'm biased - I love hiking)

But seriously, a hike is good. It gives you a chance to get to know each other.

9. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

Baseless claims again

How so? Elaborate? Zero shouldn't be confident? He shouldn't be funny? What? Give me reasons.

Of course, agreed. Zero knows what he wants.

errr...it's for creating attraction, if you create good rapport, understanding, and attraction, getting laid is a chooseable result, you don't have to aim for that *only* - there's more to life than just sex.

I am part geek, but not a true geek like you

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

But how so? Geeks aren't attracted to men that understand them and know how to strike a good convo?

Explain, don't *just* make a claim.

Who said taking a walk won't get him a chance to know her?

The activity matters little, it's his ability to have a smooth and good conversation with the lady. His ability to create rapport and ability to remain confident and not scared of the woman.

My advice works for creating attraction - the main goal.

Getting laid is a bonus result, if the attraction works and is flourishing.

10. Zero Banned Banned

I'll clarify for the hundredth time.

I am NOT looking for sex, read my posts carefully (inckluded in URL by Xev), I am looking for companionship, rapport, emotional intimacy love etc etc etc.

A long term relationship that will bring back some of the will to live for me.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2002
  11. Zero Banned Banned

And things have gone a bit off track. We were working on a project (things are REALLY intensive here) and she got so frustrated she snapped at me. I apologized later (it was a genuine one, I really felt bad) but you never know. I hope I don't sound like an idiot by begging for advice, but I value your advice here, whether it be good for me or not. It shows all aspects of the female psychology and brain structure.

I really want to pull this off. I will remember your advice thankfully whether things be successful or not.

12. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

Good that you aren't *just* looking for sex

If some people consider you an idiot for asking for advice, I am that idiot too because I always ask for advice. No one is a master.

Zero, try not to apologize too much. It is right to apologize when you accidentally punch her in the nose and cause a nosebleed. But don't apologize for *little* things. It shows supplication. Like say, she hits you, and you apologize for getting in her way.

Like a chump would say this, "I'm sorry that I'm so boring." Something like that. Don't do that kind of stuff...men are strong not weak dependant, desperate, supplicating type of boys.

Apologize only when it is the complete opportune and sincere time to do so.

Remember, all women respond to certain things. Then figure what these things are. I already laid out some...confidence, humour, etc.

Whatever you do, don't be too strong or too weak. Modify, evolve, and improve.

That's the best advice anyone can give you and me also

Goodluck man, AzN pride!!

13. Xev Registered Senior Member

Zero: Thanks for the clarification. Chosen, now that Zero has clarified this for the bizillionth time, could you please just go start a fight somwhere else? Thanks.

Now, okay. I don't think that really throws things off. *Shrugs* People get tense.

First, be yourself. If you're looking for something longterm, the best advice is to be as you really are, not to wear any sort of mask. Don't modify your behaviour - either to be what she wants or to be what you think she wants - or even what you want to be.

If you aren't naturally the type to crack jokes, don't. If you aren't naturally the macho type, don't aim for it.

I mean, dressing better than you normally would is one thing, trying to be sombody else is another.

Secondly, don't wrap too much of your emotions, self-esteem, whatever, in this. Be aware of the possibility of failure, and don't hang too much on the success of this endeavor.

Third, stay cool. There are plenty of fish in the sea, even if you do fail.

Fourth, she might not be interested in a relationship AT ALL. First, she's at near college age, and might want to be - keeping her options open. So be prepared.

Fifth, good luck! And keep us posted.

14. Joeman Eviiiiiiiil Clown Registered Senior Member

Re: Good that you aren't *just* looking for sex

Did you get that term from battlenet? AZN's have small penises. The last thing you guys want to talk about is sex.

Zero:

You sound like a nice guy. If you use your common sense and be honest you will be fine.

I think hardest question in dating to answer is "How should you act if there is competition?" That is something I still struggle with even today.

15. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

Critique~

Fight? There's a fight here?

If you are happy with who you are, then by all means, be yourself. But if you want to become better, improve!

Reader, if you aren't a "shy guy" you don't need to continue reading.

If she does have high interest in you - tell her what you want in a girl, give lots of details. Watch her turn into *that* person overnight!!

This will only occur if she really digs you.

But anyway...if you have a bad habit (like smoking, and she doesn't like it) get rid of it, bad breath? get rid of it. As for modifying your behavior, do so seeking improvement. If you have a disrespectful jerk-like behavior, you best change it if you want a relationship. If you have a nice-guy desperate, needy, type of behavior, lose it if you are hoping for any high levels of attraction. If you are shy, gain some confidence! Think about it, what sort of a person are YOU? If you are not confident in yourself, you can MAKE yourself confident. NOBODY ELSE CAN MAKE YOU CONFIDENT. YOU MUST DO IT ON YOUR OWN. When you try to do it, you have already started to higher self-esteem and self-worth.

If *yourself* is thinking "I'm too shy, I can't do anything right." You are thinking negative and you *need* to think POSITIVE. Remember, you don't get much out of thinking negativitely.

To gauge your confidence, ask yourself these questions:

1. Do I believe I deserve and demand respect from people?
    2. Do I believe I am entitled to deserve success in life?
    3. Do I believe I can handle anything that comes my way, no matter how discouraging?

Answer YES to all of them, if you don't, you aren't confident.

Enthusiasm - don't be shy

The best way to make yourself stand out is to show Extra Enthusiasm in common, boring situations.

Why you say? Well, because it puts you on the spot and it draws in positive energy to your appearance. It shows you are a fun-loving guy and that you're fun...which makes you RARE!

It's very easy and most men take this skill for granted because they act all coy or mute.

The next time you're with a woman... show LOTS! of enthusiasm to whatever your situation is.

Example: if you're just sitting, drinking around at the bar, show extra enthusiasm by being excited to order your next drink. Or get excited about the game on the TV and then up the tempo by adding a little sexual wit to normal, boring conversations.

This skill makes you the center of attention, which equals more potential interest in you. If someone calls your bluff and gives you negative feedback...call them back by upping the enthusiasm and putting them back in line by speaking up about their lack of interest.

This skill can get you very far because it's so simple yet most guys don't do it. Just remember not to overdue it. Just the right amount of Enthusiasm at the right time.

Women respond positively to enthusiatic men.

Switch your viewpoint, remember that girl that was never blue and depressed? Always happy, smiling, enthusiastic? Didn't you think she was attractive, pretty, and different? Did you think you could ever get bored with such a girl?

Joking is one of the best types of communication with women. Anyone can crack jokes, if you think "it's who I am, I can't crack jokes" then you have a bad mindset and viewpoint. No one is born as someone who can't crack jokes - you learn how to, and the more you do it, the better you become at it - just like anything else.

Do you think Michael Jordan would've have gotten where he was if he thought, "It's just not me to be a basketball player." NO!! he believed in himself and believed in success. You must always have a positive outlook, saying, "I'm not a natural joker," isn't good. Why? With such a statement, do you think you can get anywhere? You are limiting your potential by accepting a false view - the view that you can't improve, you are predestined to be this and that - hell no, even though I believe in God, you are here to create your own destiny. No one is a natural nice-guy or casanova. I mean, you're born with a natural desperation in you? BULLSHIT! If you start thinking like that, you start believing that, then that's you. Meanwhile if you think confident, you know what the results are.

I agree with this statement.

Assume the best, prepare for the worst, keep that in mind.

Yep.

True true, don't depend on luck too much, it's ALL YOU

Sidenote: Most likely if she tells you she doesn't want a relationship, you probably did something wrong or she wasn't plain attracted, Xev's case could be true also.

But anyway, what I write isn't for any one person. It's for whoever thinks they need the advice. If you don't, that's great!

16. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

Joeman

Azn is slang for Asian, you know that though. There are azn artists out there, that compose music, ever heard of aznavenue.com? Hmmm...AzN's rule!!

Yea, I'll admit that AzN's do have small penis, the average Asian is around 5 inches?

If you're 5 inches or larger then you're basically good, women don't care about size as much as sex technique, you must know how to "fill" them up, it's what you do with the tool that counts. The most sensitive spots are within 1 inch of the vagina, the g-spot is around 2-3 inches in (but they don't exist in ALL women...sadly yes it's true

) But I think all women have a "deep spot" which is about 3-4 inches in.

Joeman, you do realize the size stuff is a "masculine" thing right? Guys make the biggest deal out of them, guys like you, are you sexually insecure or something..?

That's the best advice you can give him Joeman? I thought you were madly experienced, I'm the rookie remember? Anyone can give the advice you just gave.

And Zero isn't a nice guy...he's a man!!

Yah, I hate competition, that's the whole reason I seek improvement.

If others say, "it's no competition with women" - sorry but the truth is, for any hot girl, there will always be competition.

She won't like you for who you are if you are needy and etc. She will pick the better mate if his "deal" beats yours (at the attraction stage). Hot girls get approached all the time, think of it like Ivy League Colleges, they get lots of "approaches" as a result they till have high standards and choose the "best or most potential mate" within the competition.

Same goes for men.

17. Zero Banned Banned

...Chosen, you are not helping at all. Your advice would only work for some airbrained makeup-ey stupid dolled girls who come by a dime a dozen. I am talkign about this girl who has the most amazign mind ever. She is probably in the top 1% in the state and possibly the nation. I don't know if she is hot or not, but you know how all girls look hot when you are ... caught, shall I say?

So Chosen, your advice is useless to someoen in my situation. She is waaaaaay too smart for that. You should also raise your targets toward intelligent women. I do not care if they are not hot, in the long run you won't even care how hot they are.

I have often heard that a relationship works out best when the pair are also best friends as well as lovers. Ponder on the validity of that statement.

For the last time, I am NOT looking for sex. I might not be a nice guy, I might be the most fucking rotten retard around, but I feel I can keep up with most females in intelligent discussions (I am musical, I read tons, I could make the honor roll with my eyes closed even if I had to drop my HIGHEST grade, etc etc and I am also scientifically literate).

18. harrykarry Registered Senior Member

i would suggest you not whomp her with your big penis

and by the way, penis size does count. we only say it doesn't to make you guys feel better. if it's really small then you have to make magic with your fingers so she doesn't notice and at some point she won't care because of those darned emotions.

why don't you just try being her friend? all four of my husbands where my friends first.

p.s. obviously you're risking a lot by getting advice from me

19. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

Not helping, how? Explain.

Useless? Really? Explain. She's isn't attracted to enthusiastic, confident, understanding, men?

What? She won't "fall" for that? Why not?

Ok, it works on most women, they all want non-desperate males. I mean, look at the actual advice I give you, you do realized how detailed it is.

Do you disagree with my 3 second rule? If so, why? How about the open-ended question advice? If so, why?

I said love is like a friendship on fire. In fact friendship is an important aspect of a long term relationship.

I pondered about that a long time ago.

Yes, but why are you looking at it so objectively? You do realize if you are rejecting ALL my advice without reasons, you are socially brainwashed, because you are not *even* considering my advice and already saying it doesn't work.

But care to explain why?

like I said, it's specifically for attraction and NOT *just* sex. People have different goals, most guys want to get the women attracted for sex.

You on the other hand, want to get women attracted for relationship reasons.

If you can't attract her, don't hope to have a relationship with her, correct?

It's so funny when people say women do not fall for it, women can't help but become attracted to REAL MEN. So yes, they fall for REAL MEN all the damn time, in droves.

I mean, maybe all the women I have been with are ALL stupid? Right? I mean come on, it's only around 50 of them...hahaha I'm so unfortunate to get all stupid women...

20. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

Yes, it does, but ask any women, what's more important *if* they had sex already.

Most will say sexual technique is alot more important than size. Like I said, anyone with over 5 inches is good. And under 9 inches, too big isn't good either.

I mean, how old are you? Is size everything? You sure? What about lasting? Be able to get her to her multiple orgasm highs...dick size is important over all those sexual techniques?

Ahhh, the bad advice, let's just be friends. Friends don't get anything, are you attracted to your male friends?

Love and LTR's are special kinds of friendships. But being friends in general won't cut it. You ask her out, she'll drop you saying, "I don't want to ruin our good friendship --or-- let's just be friends."

Happened to me lots of times. Dont' let her know you *just* want to be friends, you want to be more than friends.

Yes, he is or any man is.

21. Zero Banned Banned

Since when was love scientific???

And I tell you, sex is nto what I am looking for. Sex is good only in a short term relationship. I am looking for a long term one.

22. Xev Registered Senior Member

Zero, Chosen enjoys picking these little disputes. It feeds his ego in some perverse way.

You are correct. Barbie doll girls will fall for that sort of shit. It might be an easy way into the pants of an intelligent woman.

But it is no way to pursue an actual relationship with an intelligent women.

An intelligent woman, if she is looking for something long term, will not be into being effectively lied to.

Damn straight.

Look Zero, you haven't submitted a picture, so I dunno if you're cute. I'm betting you are. You can obviously hold your own here on sciforums, intellectually speaking. You also have an interest in music - and the arts are something that a lot of us science types are prone to neglect.

In short, you're a babe. You've got a hell of a whole lot going for you.

Now if you will excuse me, I have words with The Chosen.

Chosen:
    Given that harrykarry stated her opinion as a woman, asking her to ask a woman is rather pointless, don't you think?

Unless you're implying she's a virgin, which is a *tad* unlikely, as she has been married four times......

I am, sexually if not romantically. You have a lot to learn, boy.

And yes, the sort of women you consort with are nothing like the woman Zero describes.

23. ~The_Chosen~ Registered Senior Member

Zero, you're confused.

Sex is the best in a LTR and *just* good in a STR. If you find a woman attractive, you will like her sexually in at least some way. In no way am I saying *everything is just sex*...no no no.

Anyway, why are you interpreting my advice as only possible in terms of sex? Why don't you open your mind and realize you can build a good relationship off that advice also?

Good job also Zero, like the rest, you avoided to answer my questions directly. You just made a baseless claim.

Either you seriously open your mind, or be brainwashed forever. You aren't even considering my detailed advice and just blowing it off. Compare what I say to what others have given you, what sounds like more *sense* to you, what clicks more? Which is more precise and detailed instead of *just* little statements??

Baseless. How is offering advice feeding my ego in "some perverse way"?

And now you degrade my advice by misinterpreting it as *only* a means to get into the pants of another woman.

This is laughable. You give no reasons once again.

How so? What the heck are the reasons? You mean to say, be desperate and hesitant? That's the actual way to pursue an "actual relationship with an intelligent women"?

If you don't answer my questions, like usual then...

*yawns* the same ole bullshit again, so you are blowing off my advice and saying that it is "no way to pursue an actual relationship with an intelligent women."

Lack of reasons once again.

Lied to? What are you babbling about now? You make claims and you don't back it up Xev.

This is really pathetic.

Tactics of disregarding Chosen's advice:
    • Only stupid women fall for it (if you're saying that, then practically all women are stupid

)
    • Chosen is just trying to feed his own ego. (You're just perceiving me as such

)
    • It is idiotic!! (Reasons?)
    • That advice isn't good for builing a strong and loving relationship, so disregard it. (Reasons?)
    • *the rest are baseless claims*

Zero, you act as if I have never dated an intelligent woman. Woman respond to REAL MEN, period.

Give me your reasons to why it isn't helping, you can't now can you? It's not my lost if you blow off the advice, it's because you are brainwashed.

You want to see a survey done on 100 women? And no, I'm not implying she is a virgin, I made that mistake with *strgyrl* and you sure bet I won't do it again.

Pointless? Sounds like some people need to see a survey. What's your opinion?

Size or sexual technique?

Sure there, how do you even know that for sure? LOL

Anyway, back to topic!

Doc Love

Check him out, read and heed his advice. His articles are also at the DJ site.

Myths
    by Doc Love

Okay. I'll make it real simple for you. Easy as 1, 2, 3. Here are three of the biggest misconceptions men have about approaching women:

1. "I can raise any woman's Interest Level [degree of love] in me by complimenting her."

Yes, this thinking has a certain (false) logic to it. Complimenting women sure seems to work in the movies and on television. A handsome lawyer tells Ally McBeal how smart and beautiful she is, and she swoons and wants to make babies with him. And all the girls in the X-rated videos sure seem to respond well to compliments. Extra well. The only problem is that these are not real-life situations. In real life, with real women, laying on the compliments only hurts your cause. It's anti-Challenge.

2. "I can raise any woman's Interest Level in me by boasting about myself."

Same thing with boasting. It's certainly true that women respond quite favorably to wealthy, powerful and successful men. So it seems logical that it would be helpful to tell a woman things about yourself that would make her think of you as someone who's a major league player.

But no matter how you play it, boasting only makes a woman feel as if you're trying to impress her. And the operative word here is trying. Trying is the opposite of Challenge [allowing the woman to chase you]. A real heavyweight kind of a guy doesn't have to try. He emanates confidence. It's far better to let her work a little to discover what an amazing guy you are. To you Psych majors: keep it to yourself.

3. "If I persistently demonstrate to the woman whom I'm courting how high my Interest Level in her is, it will raise her Interest Level in me."

This one's the real killer. Once again, media brainwashing is a major factor in perpetuating this myth. How many love stories have you seen or read where the plot line goes like this: Handsome guy likes beautiful girl, but girl isn't interested in guy. Guy is determined to do whatever it takes to win girl over. After guy begs, jumps through a dozen hoops and sacrifices himself for her, girl finally realizes: "Oh gosh, I love him!" As my cousin "Fast Eddie" Love would say, "Puke!"

Zero, blow it off and stay brainwashed for all I care. Live your lie, be baseless, have no reasons.

Either you open your mind, or stay closed-minded.

Peace