The Post Whatever Thread

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by serenesam, Jul 8, 2018.

1. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Keep us updated!

mmatt9876 likes this.
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mmatt9876 Registered Senior Member

I will keep you guys updated!

davewhite04 likes this.
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mmatt9876 Registered Senior Member

Does anybody have any New Year's resolutions they would like to share?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

If Jesus invented our calendar then how did he know the day he was born? I can understand his death, but his birth? I can imagine Jesus watching the Sun rise every morning until it rose in the same place again (perhaps a shadow), so he knew there are three-hundred and sixty-five days in a year. Is this why he was killed (disobeying doctorine)?

8. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

Why would Jesus have invented a calendar? He didn't even care about getting up to go to work, or buying clothes or wondering where his next meal was coming from. Why would he bother about dates? Of course he knew his birthday, the same way you and I know our our birthdays: he took his parents' word for it. Whether they were using the Julian calendar by Roman decree or the older Hebrew calendar, it wouldn't match the Gregorian one we know.

9. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

When His parents put up the Christmas tree, he knew the Big Day was coming.

10. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

Wonder how he felt when they started hiding Easter eggs...

TheFrogger and sideshowbob like this.
  11. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

The future of the male psyche.

12. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

whos grandparents do i need to sell to get tickets ?

meme gold mine
    "hands up who likes neil"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

breaking wind reports
    thats-hot news
    has as a firey new romance started ?
    may have begun as wild fires of gossip spread about the Australian minister of emergencies being mysteriously away at the same time as the australian prime minister

Emergency dirty weekend in Hawaii ?
    a privately European Emergency ?

Love island lost its burning embers to a firey off shore speculation this week as gossip burns like wild fires...

never to soon for emergency bromance get-a-way

this emergency news broad cast has been brought to you by
    breaking wind
    if something smells off, its you not me

if your bromance turns to no pants & you have been down-trouwed at the alter
    don't let your togs togs undies go down under
    contact "that's hot news" and put the rash cream of gossip on the embers of your back burning bromance.
    dont let it fizzle
    Get another bang with breaking wind reporting

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    TheFrogger likes this.
  14. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

Creative, RainbowSingularity!

15. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

probably should be "get a good bang" with breaking wind ...

i was stunned to hear the minister for 24/7 emergencies was on holiday at the same time as the pm

was trying to imagine what his "out of office" message looked like

... thanks for contacting the emergency ministry
    should you have an emergency that requires emergency response, please contact your local agent to book an appointment
    they get paid far less and are expected to answer work calls while on holiday

in case of immediate emergenciness, please contact the 1800 senator in hiding emergency mansplain speech writers public rationalisation department.

we will splain your crisis into a non partisan position which requires us to do nothing for top dollar.
    ... your top tax dollar

16. mmatt9876 Registered Senior Member

I remember a few months, or years, back I had felt anxious about researching my ancestry. I was afraid to find out if I had English or Jewish roots, or not. To be honest, I am not sure why I was afraid about discovering if I had English or Jewish roots, or not.

davewhite04 likes this.
  17. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

18. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

un authorized Remote access through game consoles
    so when you load a game console it allows mods in that company to remote into your computer
    completely unhindered.

not impressed !
    it looks like they are running spy ware in the background while the game console installs.

my gues is they have loaded AI to prevent game play above a certain level limiting the game server to manufacture losses to prevent further advancement in the game...

and ... then 6 weeks later i see the next version of the game is being advertised.
    i expect they will sell out all their customers and stop supporting the previous game.
    looks like they are already winding back support for it.
    i crashed my game and it wont start again, it says it is corrupted
    tried re0install but they seem to be locking me out from being able to register me games and activate them through the console

now they are using the console to lock out games by applying bad patches and de allocating band width and server CPU.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  19. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

shit, that sucks.

hope it all sorts itself out soon.

20. mmatt9876 Registered Senior Member

I want to learn more about my German, Irish, Polish, Russian, and American ancestry.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  21. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

thanks seems to be ok but im yet to test it
    with all the compulsory updates which require pre authorization prior to the game starting, it forces the game off.
    this seems like a fairly heavy leaning on the game server and internet connection but its how they keep hold of the revenue.
    one(any) non relevant compulsory update that has a bug disables the game.
    the updates have to sync with the server version.
    ok if you pay for cable and split the price in one house between 5 incomes
    that way it makes it seems almost cheap
    but in reality
    that price per user is the cutting edge of global battles right now to own control and streaming to cell phones and tablets.

previous well established high speed networks are being ransacked to double-billing-sell-on to providers of pay per view product user groups

so they are robbing peter t pay paul
    taking bandwidth off home paying users to give to streaming of videos to cell phones.

its capitalism at one of its least ideal ranges.
    the internet connections of houses are being turned into a utility compliance cost for people to watch free broard cast Tv
    then they have to pay per channel to watch movies and other content.
    from centralization to decentralization
    this is what is called "asset striping" of the market consumer base.

only issue is the money putting the bread on the table of the internet company's is the home user subscription weekly income
    but they are bleeding the service out of it.
    it wont be long until the consumers realize and it gets potentially very nasty

soo you have governments subsidising private profit companys to use my tax dollars on instead of paying for health care of sick and elderly, being syphoned off to companys that are then bleeding it off to then re-sell it to providers who only sell to subscription users.
    again ... one of the more unsatisfactory ends of capitalism.
    the governments have not really seen this coming.
    there is no regulation to prevent it upsetting the market.
    the usa internet ownership manufactured drama was a way to try and change the debate while the entire system was asset stripped.
    that seems to be stalling luckily.

that is 1 HUGE pro argument for government funding of % G network towers and servers.
    to simply force the jump at higher revenue to the 5 g for all video streaming and leave all the land lines for home users and local small business.

however, tackling that in a diverse market place is EXTREMELY difficult and way ast the thinking spheres of most leaders
    they rely on private consultants to tell them what to do
    and those same consultants probably also get paid by the companys looking to asset strip the consumer base.
    all very legal but very very distasteful way to set a torch to a perfectly good home user cable system.

davewhite04 likes this.
  22. mmatt9876 Registered Senior Member

I like and respect the English, Jewish, German, Irish, Polish, Russian, and American people.

23. mmatt9876 Registered Senior Member

I wanted to share that I am happy with my German, Irish, Polish, and Russian American ancestry.