the plain illicitness of cybervoyuerism

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by Anew, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Anew Life isn't a question. Banned

cybervoyuerism is a form of rape. the beings whom participate with such practices are never right, because of the natural mental imbalance they are creating for themselves and so therefore others by choosing to commit themselves to technological identity positionality- since their body's are intended with technological material for their ploy they literally are of far far less human integrity than beings whom do not, they challenge "mor realistic real human beings whom don't wheel with gear or intent that the voyuers do;therefore it is practical fact that the voyuers are literally less humane, and therefore destructive of humanity.. and realism. there are some whom inspect the practice to end it, and end up being used and harmed to stay in the greed, these beings are excessively ploying in their greedful practices It is a very disturbing aspect of humanity, honeing upon being of standard worth as worth is standard from their behavioral voyuer vampire cybervoyuer world,beings whom concede to play in such illicitness, as a ?!value seeking ?!joiners ?! As if their excessively sensually deranged practice were to be admired somehow ?! with their place in dualising, encourageing challengeing, limiting, submissing, submitting,creating false advantages and demand and delay, physical harm,pregnancy's,loss of occupation, addictions, they pull beings away from chance to write to offer policy and publication to end lack of worth, they practice impeding harmful prejudice, neglect,arranged marriages, sexual interludes, traumatic emotional inferring upon individuals to hear, witness, and observe, pitful grief from their subjects and lesser emotional expressions of anger etc.., retorting with implicative demand upon individuals for thought and bias and activity, when it is freedom of choice humanely to choose to relax and not to think thoughts oftentimes and just be, these voyouerindividuals , dissallow divorces, steal newborn children,create illegal/legal adoptions, they dualise and coerce not allowing truth by maintaining a gameing of lies voyuering in fear and harm,physical violence,mental violence, gluttony of vices,loose spending of money, unnessary discord between family members and what could be better, they aren't angels they are cybervoyuers they claim physical unwellness&,threat to beings lives, nervous/mental conditionalitys, also occupational discordancy's and disallowances, this interrogating of domestic ?!beings they choose to coerce and get around about as their innocent civilian domestics they chose upon as if the civilians were their actors and actoressess like marionettes of their?!credit for the pseudo advantages that they appear for being whom they present themselves as a prominence to and of, with most of what they create as leaning on encouragement of their dysfunction,their choice and so called ?!money dramas of risk & expense & therefore limiting and abusing realism therefore progress, this voyeurism is ABSOLUTEY NOT appropriate and has gone on for too long harming too many; with it's deranged illicitness of practice, this imitation, participation,claim, harmfull,propulsive,compulsiveness it may be true are symptoms of the beings whom choose to identify themselves with the practice/subculture of cybervoyuerism, confused with false friendships and prominence of some sort false security creation that damages basic realism for whom they choose upon , And threaten beings whom disagree with their confusion . these dynamix of what is it a minorfriendship/advantage network that hides and lies in it's gamut, and really is never,,,,, Never satisfied, because of the wrongness of harming others for advantage or entertsainment, suich false humor really. what an embarrassment to the realism of w honesty of the simplicity that 'life really is and can bre a good ' these beings are stealing from themselves and therefore others., conceding that suffering and pain and are?!natural. this plain illicitness of cybervoyuerism is damaging our opportunity's for betterment. anyone else have commentary to discuss concerning the matter, much welcome.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

holy wall of text... what is this, and why is it in GS&T?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

What's that?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dinosaur Rational Skeptic Valued Senior Member

A few blank lines make a Post easier to read,

8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

That is the longest sentence in the world

9. billvon Valued Senior Member

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes . . . . The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together . . . mass hysteria!

Captain Kremmen likes this.
  10. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Ok then..
    Please elaborate.

11. C C Consular Corps - "the backbone of diplomacy" Valued Senior Member

So the "muse" for these "artists" is online social communities? And they tend to seek the intensely personal when collecting information from such sources? Does a significant amount of this social data browsing consist of scanning the web for certain phrases that result in the aggregation of thousands of posts made by teenagers? That is, I see a certain "aesthetic" similarity between the OP's choice of writing style and the example below supposedly captured by cyber voyeur software:

"i got with this guy who was my best friends boyfriends bestfriend if that makes any since but see he never talked and it was so awkward when we were together so i dumped him and then i realized he was so sweet and i have no clue what to do cuz i feel really bad cuz hes so sweet what should i do..."