The Pitcher Thread Mk. Woteva

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by redarmy11, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

OMFG I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really hate it when unspecified Sciforums members read threads by peeking through the magic keyhole that appears when you hold your mouse over a thread title in the forum lists.

Open up the thread and read it normally, you lazy cocksuckers!

Anyway, I've been very, very, very busy and important lately so I haven't been able to make any kind of legitimate contribution to the, as always, thrilling array of earnest on-going debates.

However, I did have a little time to spare earlier so - rather than responding to each debate seperately - I decided to piss away what little time I had drawing stupid pictures of you all in Windows' built-in and highly sophisticated graphics editor MSPaint.

Why don't all you Windows users quickly launch MSPaint yourselves and add your own rushed and amateurish representations of random forum members here before a grown-up comes along and locks this thread forever? Feel free to annotate each picture as I've done in the manner of a semi-retarded 8-year-old.

That is all.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

This is my freinds spuruousmonkey, TheDevilInside and his squeeze alesha. spuruousmonkey and TheDevilInside are wanting to kiss but first spuruousmonkey must punch alesha in the face as she is jellous which is why she is hiding her feminine beauty inside her huge Obersturmführer boots. The erectile tissues in spuruousmonkey's arse are all swelled up with unfulfilled tumescent longing.

Congartualtions 2 my freind satyr at his forthcoming and/or recent and/or imaginary wedding!!!

This is my freind invert_nexus reading with his top hat in the bath with his ducky floating on top. He is reading the Vol 1 of the Principia Mathematica,which he has put inside a copy of Playboy. His second hand is invisible as he is playing with his ducky.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

This is my freind coberst. He is lying in bed in the dark. He is reading a book written by a man called Ernest "Ernst" Becker and he is critically thinking about it. He has turned all the lights out in the dark because that helps to make him think critically better more. His mum is shouting him for his tea but he doesn't want it.

This is my freind hypepwaders. He is with my other freinds Baron Max and Buffalo Roam who are syaing naughty things about the War on Iraq but he is telling them don't be silly and wadeing through all their words with his big wellies on. He is questioning the veracity of Buffalo Roam's claim to be a military veteran of some considerable experience. I like his hiar, its nice.

This is my freind Redefine91. He was very mad at me last week becuz I called him an idoit and he went "no way, ur an idoit" and I went "well ur a moron then" and he went "well if i am u r" so I drew a pitcher of him to make freinds.

Someone's scrawled "i am an idoit" on his face with a big blue marker when i was looking the other way drinking a cup of tea. i didn't do it.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

This is my freind James R. He is very clever. He is a pyhstistist. He is very angry like normal. This time it is because he wants to learn everyone about Planck's Constonant but no-one is listening because everyone is looking at these pitchers and going LOL, LMAO, OMFG, ROFL!!! over and over. It is making him red in the face (not yet).

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

I recently found this photo of a certain forum member making with the flirty behaviour I think this was when he was older he's younger now

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

best post ever

9. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Matt Marr researching the Illuminati on the net and digging up PLENTY of evidence!!!

10. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

11. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

I never knew spurious had such a bulbous posterior.

12. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Rather inevitable, yes?
    Is that Sam in your avatar?

13. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

Sock puppet path

I thought I should check your profile before posting this and it turns out you're in Norway. Bugger

Oh well

14. Roman Banned Banned

Bestest thread!

15. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Baron Max takes a moment from his golf round to throw trash at an indigent child who's futile attempts at self defense are misconstrued by Baron as uppityness leading to further indignation for the young waif.

16. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Lol, I've got the job of welcome commitee well in hand there phonetic.

17. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

By far the funniest thread I have seen in a long time.

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Buffaloroam is a decorated warhero who still likes to tell anyone who wants to listen (or not) how he caught a mortar strike with his skull. The doctors could not remove it because the only braincell left is attached to it.

He carries his medals everywhere. And his 'precious', his army-issued sidearm known as betty.

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Redarmy is a communist and that is clear to anyone who has a look at him. His nose is gigantic like that of all communists who like to put their nose where it doesn't belong. In our business. He has beady eyes and his skull is diminished in size like that of a monkey.

He likes to wear red. His body is degenerated because of his lazy communists ways where he prefers to live of handouts instead of honest work. He also likes to sit on a pile of shit like all communists. Sometimes they refer to it as their ideology!

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

The Devil Inside is an all-american hero. In europe his american broad smile is often mistaken for a moustache.

21. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Vslayer tries to explain the benefits of communism to one of his subordinates (who only moments later finally got it and trampled him senseless)

22. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

Baron, snapshot from 'nam.

23. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

My freinds samdcki and theary of relativilongword

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.