The pension system is the biggest evil ever invented.

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by georgi_zlatev, Aug 31, 2015.

1. georgi_zlatev Registered Member

There is some kind of link between devaluation of the money and money won from labour.Devaluating the money cause much harder to win money from labour.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. rpenner Fully Wired Valued Senior Member

That's just your guess. My salary has grown faster than inflation and I can buy many more things than I used to. My co-workers have similar stories.
    But if your work is not valued by your employer, yes you may have to work very hard for the minimum amount of money you require to pay for food and shelter.
    That's why education and job skills are important so you can get a job where your work is appreciated.

Without data, we don't know if your inflation-adjusted net pay (after taxes) is higher or lower than it was at some time in the past. Yes inflation is an average tendency for the price of food, cost of rest and salaries to go up because each unit of currency has become less valuable, but none of that makes work harder (except in pathological cases where you require a wheelbarrow to transport the cash to buy bread). Yes taxes going up would mean you need to work more to bring home the same amount of money. But one is not simply connected to the other.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.